Idaho Fandemonium 2008

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    HEy there guys i know this it is early but when planning for Cons it is always best to plan in advance.

I booked the Room we got the Suite. 4 beds in the room I would like to see a list of people who want to be in the room with the club.

I would also like to set up a way for us to pay for the room in adavance there is 8 months before the con if we set it up to have the rooms paid for in adavance and have the money held with the club funds seperate that would be cool. We could also do this for mountain con.

I think if every one put 10-20 a month aside for the next 7 months and gave it to the club it would cover hotel and acess fees to the con.

3 day pass to Fandemonium is 30.00 pre registered
    the hotel with taxes is 216.00

the room i got again has 4 beds, there is a breakfast with the room just cereal and muffins and juice. but the dennys is next door.[face_dancing]

I hope you all are down with this. we can sleep 6 comofortable.
    we have 2 kings and 2 singles.

if only 4 people do the room it will be 84.00 each if we get 6 people it will be 66.00 each

this price includes a 3 day pass and hotel for both friday and saturday night check out on sunday.

hotel has a pool so bring your swim wear.

2. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Of course it's best to plan early, that's why we're glad we made you the official Con planning guy, no pun intended!
    We can add this to next month's agenda. Thanks Ron.
  3. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    We Decided at the meeting that we would switch the beds we got two kings and two singles the only people in the room is

Ron,Eric,Kasey,Marcus

it is 84.00 total that includes your pass and the room.

per the notes we have untill the end of june to have the room and passes paid for fandemonium. That gives every one a couple month we decided to put the funds in the club treasurey and pay for the passes and put the hotel funds to the side.

so you have almost a whole 4 months to pay the 84.00 only 21.00 a month and will be paid in full.
  4. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well i got my 84.00 set aside for this year!!!!

and there will be a star wars minis at Fandemonium this year. for a chance to win CASH!!!!!!!

Details Below

we are having a tournament at magic dragon

This tournament will be 9 weeks for points. Each week there is a 5.00 entry fee or 45 dollars for the entire tournament. There is a minimum of 5 players required to have the tournament. Entrants to the tournament will determine prizes. Each round will be 45 minutes the next round can begin if all players are complete there will be a five minutes break in between rounds games will start at 7:00 pm and be over by 10:00 pm
    Please try to show up in time to get entered and to register yourself and your squad. All games are faction pure (yes fringe can be in any squad.)DCI rules. 1st matches will be from a raffle after that. matches will be pared up by the winners from the first round against each other. And everyone else against each other. Third round will be a raffle once again. This way it is fair for every one who plays and gives everyone an equal chance.

April 5th 100 point builds 3 rounds

April 19th 150 point Build 3 rounds

May 3rd 200 Point Build 3 rounds
    May 17th 100 point build 3 rounds
    May 31st 150 point build 3 rounds

June 14th 200 point Build 3 rounds

June 28th and July 12th are the Last two weeks left it will be a 150-point build Faction pure (yes fringe can be in any squad.) Tournaments will begin exactly at 6:30 pm and will go till 10:30 pm there are no limit to how many rounds you can play, the only rule is you must play some one different each round and you can build two 150 points squads but you must come to the table with only one to play.

June 28th 3 Rounds 150 Point
    July 12th 3 Rounds 150 points
    July 26th 3 Rounds 200 point build 3 rounds

The top 4 players will be awarded packs for winning, and invited to play at Fandemonium for a chance to win a cash prize.
    5 packs for 1st place
    4 packs for 2nd place
    2 packs for 3rd place
    1 pack for 4th place

August 2nd *Fandemonium*
    The top 4 players will play for a 100.00 Cash Prize.

Plus the new star wasr unleashed will be out so there will be some intense gaming there as well.
  5. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well we have a couple things going on this year.

I did the pannel last year talking about our club I think that kasey would be good choice for this to see if you can get people interested in maybe wanting to join and answering general questions.

We also have a 2 day demo on how to play star wars minis i think we all we would be good for that.

Then there is the road to fandemonium star wars minis tournament also to see who will win the cash prize.

any other ideas on what we should do for our 5th anniversary?
  6. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    we are about 4 months from Fandemonium and i need to know who is going to be apart of the room. I know i had everyone saying yes in the begining I know dan was a no cause of personal projects. But i am not sure who is still in or not.

If we have the 4 people it is only 54.00 for the weekend each and everyone gets thier own bed i got a suite with 4 beds.

Hotel included a conntinental breakfast and a swimming pool I figured this could be the best fandemonium in years past.

The last couple years we have not had all club members there making it a Major event, but this could be a big change this year. Please let me know either way thanks.

7. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    So if any days at fandemonium how many and what days, I plan to be there on saturday, and depending on who sunday.

I bought the 3 day pass i may go friday for the first part, But as a club no members seem to show any interest other than me and dan. So i'm just currious if anyone is planning on going to Fandemonium?

As for events we have Star Wars Minis learn to play all day on saturday, We have scheduled an even New Boise Order a star wars fanforce to help people understand what the NBO is.

and i'm sure we can get some other stuff going like star wars video game tournament i talked with borneo and he was cool with it.

8. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    So how was it guys? Dan, how did your table fair? I talked to you early Friday and you said you'd sold a few items.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.