main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Fandemonium 2009

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I just want to know who is planing on going this year and do we want to do anything as a club this year?

I have gone for the last 3 years for the club. I have even done pannels about our club. We can have half a table for free a whole table for like 20.00 or less.

a 3 day pass is only 30.00 that is not to bad of a deal.

I plan to go this year again to rep our club, But i am serriously asking for some support this year. Every year people say that there are things going on well this year it is on the Second Weekend of August. 7th through the 9th

plus i am asking several months in advance. so not just a last min thing.

I know no one wants to do the hotel room thing so i am not asking for that. Unless some want to do it.

I Think we should bring out the Bantha and allow people to take pictures with it.

I would like to run some events like Star Wars Miniatures in the Table Top gaming room.

Some Star Wars Video Game tournaments.

Star Wars Trivia Games.

We could do a bounty hunt kinda like a droid hunt have a special person or persons at fandemonium where people need to take pictures of showing they captured them for thier bounties and have con bucks as prizes certain people are worth certain amounts untill all bounties have been collected.

and other stuff etc..

I plan on requesting a special meeting for this and other items for the club.

But this is our 6th year and Star Wars Episode 1 10 year.

I think it is time to get fired up again.

2. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    You Know I will be there with the Tatooine Village Playset!

BTW. If you want the Bantha there you are going to have to find a way to transport it there. My truck will be full with the Tatooine Village, etc.

3. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I might do one day like Sunday, I work tues-sat and with my recent paycut it is difficault to miss time

4. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Actually after thinking about it, I would like to go on Saturday, I understand that is the big day, so I will see what i can work out.

5. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Thats cool i am going all 3 days i may not do alot but play minis and other stuff on friday and try to just have fun with as much different star wars activities i can.

6. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Alright, time to Finalize our Fandemonium '09 plans!!!
    Ron had mentioned sharing a full table with Condor Art, making the Tatooine Village the New Boise Order half of the table. Are we doing this or not? I need to start sending info to Borneo.
    I'm also thinking of running a Star Wars Minis Scenario.(more on that later)

7. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    yeah i am okay with that send him the info

8. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    I sent the Artist Alley info for Condor Art with a note about the NBO. If you have not already, someone needs to offically summit the New Boise Order Artist Alley request.

Also, what kind of flyers/info are we going to put on the table around the Tatooine Village?

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    I already have but they have not updated the website may want to make note of that in your letter.

10. rlevtzow

rlevtzow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    are going to have the Bantha here?

11. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    well i had fun got to play some Munchcin and Star wars miniatures and saw some good art work and picked up a couple star wars collectables for cheap like my Gentle Giant Speeder Bike Customz and X-mas Ornaments 3 sets foronly 10.00 made for a great find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.