main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Fandemonium

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Cool, I can only go Saturday, but it would be fun to stay overnight.

2. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    We now have our own forum on the Fandemonium boards! Here is the link:

NEW BOISE ORDER

We can now post all of our meeting information, Dairy Days info, etc in this area. Dan, I'd also recommend starting a thread in this forum for "Condor Toys and Models," since you are associated with the club.

Borneo has made Ron and I mod's. See everyone on the boards!

3. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    a reminder e-mail was sent out to those who said wanted to be in the Room. If for any reason all the funds have not been collected by the time of the meeting I will then offer the open spots at the meeting. and it will be a first come first serve basis.

4. Darth_Savatch

Darth_Savatch Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    103rd post! Yay!

Think maybe we ought to make a new thread? Fandemonium '07 or something?

Anyway, little over 2 weeks left, just curious to what's going down at this years Fandemonium with the Order. Hope to see you guys there.

5. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Fandemonium is less than 2 weeks away Just wondering who will be there, and what time and days?

There is a panne; or an event on Fanforce and Local Costuming Clubs in the idaho area.

I will be doing this on friday at 4pm

The Star Wars minis final summer tournament is on saturday prob start about 2pm so is done by 4:30

Meeting is at 7pm

I will bring a tv again and xbox for games and movie fun.

6. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I am planning to be there Saturday, I will let you know for sure by Sunday.

7. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    My work schedule is totally random. I'll talk to my manager and see if I can get at least one of the days off. I'll let everyone know once I know more.

8. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    since we have not had an official Game night since May I am making Sunday 5 pm at Fandemonium a game night. It will probally be Video Games since we will have the xbox there. People can practice friday saturday and sunday at the table. Winner will get a GLS prob run two events that way we can give two away. And a trivia Game the one i played last year for prizes but make the ultimate winner a GLS

this way we make up for June and July and give one away for August also.

9. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I am going to need help getting the Bantha there! My truck will be full with the Tatooine Village Playset!

10. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    I would but i think i am going to have a hell of a time getting a tv there, I do not have a truck i think i might be able to get it there in my car. I think we should have a special meeting after character creation on wed about fandemonium. what does every one else think?

11. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    I will not be at character creation. However, I might be available for a quick officer's meeting for Fandemonium that night later on. Were you thinking of having it at the Magic Dragon? If so, I can't make it.

12. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Since I am giving Ron transportation that night maybe we should do the meeting at say 6 at Marcus/Kasey's house?

13. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    6 is good. Let's do that.

14. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey Jeff great Costume to bad about not winning this year.

Hey Rob Thanks for the DVD's they are great. I need to bring a different tv next year one with Audio Video Cables attached or i should just say stereo tv.

Marcus Hope you enjoyed your first Fandemonium and that goes for Gary and Brandon as well. I hope they had fun, I know Brandon did. It looks like Borneo took to you as well.

Was nice to meet your nephew Dan i know he loved the Star Wars Logos.

Ichidans performance was great once again glad i got to see it and i'm already looking forward to the sequel. (left us hanging)

and a special thanks to Brent McClay tk 6222 from mountain garrison who came to fandemonium just for the one day dressed in ARC trooper gear, Was apart of the costume contest, went to some random events and said he had a great time, hopes to maybe see more 501st in attendance.

But we are not done yet we still have the Golden saber tourney for sunday and someone going to win so good luck.

15. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    what time is the video games?

16. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    there is no set time, people have things they have been wanting to go to and do at fandemonium it is just winged when it happens could be early or mid day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.