main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanFic Ask Me Anything ~*~ Version 3.0 Daily Questions (See list on pg 164 or 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Favorite season of the year and why?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    If you met someone who never had German food in their life (like me), what would you recommend they try first?

3. Viridian-Maiden

Viridian-Maiden Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2013
    Um, yes yes and yes. I can get along with anyone who gets this. lol.

What is your favorite Star Wars vehicle, and why?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, a fellow Runrig fan. It started for me when I found their album "The Big Wheel" and listened to the song "Abhainn An T-sluaigh".

I love them all, but I most love "Siol Ghoraidh" from the album "Searchlight" & "Meadhan Oidhche Air An Acairseid" from the album Mara.

My favourite albums are "The Stamping Ground" and "Proterra". And there I am in love with all of the songs. Mostly, "Running to the Light" and "An Toll Dubh." :D

Kahara likes this.
  5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Actually THAT Braunschweig, indeed.

My current favourite comic is "Simon´s Cat". And my big love will always be "Elfquest".

I grew up with an elder brother who had Marvel comics and other superhero comics lying around. So I am also found of those, even though my mother found it weird that a girl would like that stuff.

Kahara and Gamiel like this.
  6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hum, that is a difficult one. I do not like mindless stuff. And I like well-written characters. And a real plot. This is why the PT and I do not get on that well here & there. I am totally not into CW or Rebels.

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Er, you actually want the "Brocken Mountain" also called "Blocksberg" by Goethe & many others. To be on the grounds of Castle Werningerode is also great for the Beltane/ Walpurgisparty. All in all the National Park Harz Mountains is the place to be for that particular night.

8. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture and why?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Another difficult one. Having grown up in the North East of Germany, I would go for "Braunkohl mit Pinkel" and as a dessert "Rote Grütze" with Vanilla sauce. I also could name you Silesian dishes due to my more Eastern roots.

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I would like to have a ride with the Millenium Falcon for I never judge a book by its cover.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I like the Chiss a lot because they are so sophisticated and complicated. Especially Thrawn.

My favourite SW culture is Alderaan, because they are peaceful and nature loving people like me.

Ewok Poet and Nyota's Heart like this.
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Autumn. I love the leaves colouring and falling down. I love picking mushrooms which was a seldom pleasure since the Chernobyl disaster. I love rainy days and mist rising.

This is why DarthUncle and I married in October 6 years ago. And why he took me to my beloved Harz Mountains for the honey moon.

Ewok Poet and Nyota's Heart like this.
  13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hum, a crossover with the folk that built star gates?!? Because they are interesting people.

About RL culture, GL already used a lot of cultures already. I am fine with what I came up with in so far. Just wished he had never invented Gungans.

15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Fanon you have about something in SW?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Who are your favourite characters in SW: favourite protagonist, favourite villain, favourite minor Imperial, minor Rebel, minor scoundrel?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    What do you think is the best fic you've written? And what is the favourite fic you've written?

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Do you have brothers and sisters or are you an only child? :)

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  19. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    What's your writing workspace like? Your art workspace? Or are they the same? Any desktop decorations or objets d'art of note?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Was there a special educator/teacher who inspired you to enter the profession? @};-

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Is there any theme or topic you prefer never to have addressed in SW works and why?

AzureAngel2 and Gamiel like this.
  22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I had to look up that word... [face_blush]

Er, I look into Wookiepedia here and there when I do research. If there is Fanon I like concerning a character, a race or a planet, I decide whether I want to go for it or not. But right now, at 11:19 pm, after a long hard working day, an exhausting doctor visit and having been to the movies with my husband, I cannot name anything in particular.

Chyntuck likes this.
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hm, let me think, while my husband snuggles closer to me. Well, I am a Vader girl, that is for sure. Since 32 years. I also like Luke a lot and Mara Jade. When I used to be younger I liked Leia and Han more. They were a dream couple for me. Master Yoda has a special place in my heart. And Boba Fett andd Chewie.

I do not like most PT & Clone Wars characters, such as JarJar Binks or the aises of old Palps.

Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
  24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It is like with the 12 children that I care for in my kindergarten group. I like each child in its own special way. And my stories are my children, because I cannot have any on my own.

Ewok Poet, Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
  25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Without the nuns that took care of my older brother in his kindergarten I would not exist. They teased him to be an only child. So he gave out to my parents about that and they practised very hard for 3 years. And here I am now.

Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.