main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanFic Ask Me Anything ~*~ Version 3.0 Daily Questions (See list on pg 164 or 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade - period of history to visit, Elizabethan England :cool: ... Fantasy world -- gasp, a tie between Middle-Earth and /or Pern. :D

2. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Which SW movie is your fav?

3. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    My favorite question....

What is the most vivid dream you've ever had?

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    What food or drinks do you like?
    You often write delightful yummy things about chocolat

What are your hobbies other than writing?

5. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    PERN!!! Ok, so now I have to ask: In Anne McCaffrey's various universes, who is your favorite Pernese? Non-Pernese?

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Jade_Pilot -- ROTJ is my favorite because of the sibling talk between Leia and Luke, the strength and compassion of Luke and Vader's reclamation :cool: The H/L is nice too. ;)

ginchy -- Most vivid dream ... Hmm. Don't have one in particular, but I have been able on occasion to change the ending of a dream when I knew I was dreaming. I love dreams where food is involved [face_laugh] which flows naturally into --

earlybird-obi-wan -- Favorite food and drinks. I love anything with shrimp and scallops, love french fries, Greek omelets, and sushi. Desserts, love any and all things with either chocolate or cheesecake.

Other hobbies: reading histories, astronomy, and mystery. Historical novels are also one of my favorite things.

K'Tai My favorite Pern inhabitant, there are two, Masterharper Robinton and Lessa [face_love] For non-Pernese, I like Acorna. :D I enjoyed the Rowan and Dinosaur Planet story cycles also.

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku likes this.
  7. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type? If so, what is it?

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    mavjade -- Myers-Briggs personality type? What an intriguing question. =D=

I definitely lean more to the introvert and feeling end ... This is reflected in when I read/write, I think of the feelings/emotions and motives behind what a character does or doesn't do, and I love pieces that deal with inner growth, etc. :cool:

9. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    What factors draw you to comment and/or follow on the various stories posted on these forums? (Since I've noticed that you enjoy following and commenting on a wide variety of stories here, and you always have more to say than just "Cool!" :) )

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Findswoman - what a brill question. I follow stories that are a fascinating AU, revamp the NJO and beyond; even an OT AU is awesome. I like stories that show the characters learning and growing and discovering aspects of themselves and relating in deeper ways to one another.

I love it when authors make me feel I'm 'right there' in the scene with vivid detailing. :cool:

Findswoman likes this.
  11. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Do you come from a big family, or a small family? :D

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade -- Family size ....

I have one sibling and two nieces. Lots of aunts and uncles and cousins. @};-

13. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    There is nothing better than that. [face_love]

Alrighty then - if you could learn to do anything, what would that be? :)

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade -- if I could learn to do anything, I would take up the saxophone ... :D or to sing like Rihanna or Ciline Dion [face_laugh]

15. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    If you could have a super power, what would it be?

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I'd love to be a healer. I think that would be so wonderful.

Jade_Pilot likes this.
  17. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    What's your favorite all-time Star Wars quote (movies and EU)?

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Goodwood -- Fave quote ... from the movies: I am not a committee [face_laugh] - From the EU, favorite quote is "Are you going to get off me or are you just getting comfortable?" - Mara to Luke. :D

19. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    If you could fly a starfighter, any starfighter from the Star Wars universe, which one would it be and why?

Findswoman likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Goodwood - X-wing -- Would like to be part of Kyp's Dozen LOL And like an R2 unit as well ;)

21. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    What's your favourite way to pass the time - besides reading and writing, of course? [face_thinking]

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade -- Pastimes ---- I love listening to music or socializing with friends.

23. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    Which would you rather watch/read: an epic space battle, an epic land battle, or an epic lightsaber duel?

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Goodwood -- I like reading/watching a lightsaber duel. Part of that comes from the interest in lightsaber strategies - one-to-one, plus LOL I like the snap-hiss-hum of the sabers. ;) Space battles are cool also, all that zipping and zapping of lasers etc. :cool:

Revanfan1 likes this.
  25. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I need to know the all important question: Pancakes or waffles?

Nyota's Heart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.