main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanFic Ask Me Anything ~*~ Version 3.0 Daily Questions (See list on pg 164 or 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Do you speak any foreign languages? Or are there any you would like to learn?

Findswoman and NightWatcher91 like this.
  2. NightWatcher91

NightWatcher91 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 7, 2014
    I can speak a little bit of Spanish. I would really like to learn French maybe some Greek. I can read Hebrew because of classes I took on it. I know some Middle English also. I think it would be cool to speak Russian as well.

3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Where did you take your classes in Hebrew?

NightWatcher91 likes this.
  4. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    If you could develop any talent, what would it be? :D

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    SQUEE on the proposal :D

~!
    Do you upgrade at every new techie gadget releases or do you keep stuff until it wears out? ;)

6. NightWatcher91

Jun 7, 2014
    I took them at Northwestern seminary.I also took some fundamental Hebrew at Corban University.

Ive al
    ways wanted to draw

Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
  7. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    If you could meet three characters from the Star Wars universe, who would you pick and why? (And are they the same as your favorites, or someone else altogether?)

8. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    If you could meet three RL historical figures, who would you pick and why?

9. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Thank you NightWatcher! Feel free to answer your remaining questions!

Okay, we've kinda hit the end of people who want to volunteer (there are a few people remaining, but they haven't been on in a while and may not be here to answer questions at the moment), so we are going to do something a bit different this week.

The subject is everyone who has already been a subject! Now before you go free for all, there's something specific:

I want everyone who wants to, go back and read their own FFAMA and re-answer one or two questions (let's just stick with that many for now) where the answer has changed. I know some of you have only recently been the subject so if you don't have anything that's changed, maybe give a more indepth answer or it may be an answer that you feel you didn't quite convey what you wanted to say.

Make sure to quote the question, and if you want, your original answer and then give us your new answer.

FYI, The index on the front page isn't completely up to date because I'm terrible. It's only up to date as far as it is due to Chyntuck who is awesome for doing that! I'm sorry for those who have to dig for their FFAMA.

10. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Would be fun if we could also do it as a train of sorts. One person starts that way, then tags another and asks them something and so on.

11. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I like that idea. Question relay. It'd give me a general idea of what to look for.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  12. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Yes, and if there's a, say, tagging limit of two or three people, that eliminates problems that may arise if one's not asked anything or if one's not around to reply.

I am sorry to mods for having so many weird ideas recently...if they find that to be a problem, that is.* O__O
    *some do, elsewhere...so, err, I never know

13. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    [:D] Poet. Cushy likes idea. :)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  14. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    You mean as far as doing it normally goes? I'll have to think about it, I kinda wanted to avoid doing it that way because it becomes like a social thread and kinda a mess. I wanted to stick to one person at a time on a normal basis, but I will give it some thought.

I mostly just wanted a week to regroup and ask some people who hadn't done it if they would be willing without having to take the week of doing it off and I know some of my answers have changed since I did mine, so I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone elses had. [face_dunno]

15. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I read through my week, and nothing's really changed.

16. NightWatcher91

Jun 7, 2014
    Mr. Washington. To just pick his mind of how he felt during the American revolution, and then basically being handed America. He could have made himself King.

Ben Kenobi- Favorite character and I would just want to hear his thoughts and opinions of how events played out.

Revan - Just for my love of KOTOR.

Porkins - Dude.....how did you die?

Kahara likes this.
  17. NightWatcher91

Jun 7, 2014
    Thank you all for the amazing questions!

18. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Cushy not really in state of mind to do this yet.

19. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Nothing changed for me, either...

20. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Nothing changed for me, either. I'll go back and look at them again, but nothing's really changed.

21. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Same here. Not much different.

22. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I just read through mine and nothing much has changed for me.

But going off Ewok Poet's idea (kinda) I do think we could spend a few weeks mixing it up a bit (while we don't have anyone on the docket). I totally agree that we don't want another social thread. But maybe we can do like a chain question thing: IE: person 1 asks a question and the next person comes along and answers it, then asks their own question, then the next person answers that question and asks their own (we would ask people not to "hog the thread" so to speak). OR we could do a week of "AMA reversed" IE: One person asks a list of say 5 - 10 interesting questions (or pick some questions already asked) that anyone and everyone can answer.

23. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Those both sound fun.

24. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    The later is fool-proof. We can have seven people ask series of questions on each of seven days of this week.

Kahara likes this.
  25. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    There's a similar thread in WNU buried somewhere. One person asks a question, the next answers it and asks another, and so on. To keep from accidentally hogging the thread, perhaps we could tag users?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.