main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanFic Ask Me Anything ~*~ Version 3.0 Daily Questions (See list on pg 164 or 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Okay, Jedi_Tyler is laughing at this question because he knows full well I have siblings--he's one of them! Another sibling is Skywalker_Angel. Both are members here but post infrequently. For everyone else, the answer is yes, I do have siblings; three older and three younger. I'm smack in the middle. :)

Well, I suppose I'd pick Qui-Gon's funeral because I could wear my Halloween costume from a few years ago and fit right in--my Jedi robes.:) Complete with knee-high dark brown boots.

Oh, of course there are!:D My favorite of which is "wait until you have kids of your own and then you'll understand". [face_laugh] On the advice side, I always repeat to them my dad's words to all of us; "Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something. You can do anything you put your mind to." Words to live by. Words my eldest son has embraced in his recovery. :) I've used the tried and true, because I said so.

Great question!

I said I'd come back to this one. I picked the Rodians. I think the body armor of the Spanish Conquistadors might work for them.

2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What kind of pyramids? Step pyramid? True pyramid? Other kind of pyramid?
    Any special style? Egyptian, Nubian, Greek, Igbo, Chinese, Mesoamerica or any other style?
    Do you like your outer walls to be single- or multie-coloured? Covered in pictures and/or letters or smooth?
    How about the interior?

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    What was your 'dream job(s)' growing up--the career you were sure you were gonna have?

4. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    If you had the wherewithal to cosplay as any character (and I do mean any), which would it be and why?

5. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Gamiel LOL--I have not given it that much thought. Maybe a pyramid like the Luxor in Vegas. Black and shiny on the outside.

Nyota's Heart I wanted to be a doctor. As a kid and young adult that was all I wanted to be. Didn't happen. Took a different path at university and the rest is history.

Goodwood I'll have to think about this one for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Spinning off the prior question, what subjects were you the best and worst at in university?

7. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    What did you study at university, and your current work still related to what you studied there?

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yumsy, how do you like your pizza and burgers LOL

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Interesting, but what do they wear on a day to day basis?
    What about the inside?

10. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Have you ever shared any of your fanfic stories with your kids? If so, at what age(s), and how were they received?

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  11. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Well, for starters, no matter which character I picked, it would be for two reasons. Reason number one: to step out of my comfort zone and challenge myself. Number two would be to have fun. As for a character, Cleopatra.

I was good at History and English and dreadful at math. [face_laugh]

I was a double major, History and English. No, my studies no longer relate to my work. I never went back to work after my daughter was born three years ago.

On a plate. :p Just kidding. I like my burgers with everything on them; lettuce and tomato, onions, cheese, mustard, mayo and ketchup. I don't really like pizza much, but when I do eat it, I just have plain cheese.

I don't know. I'd have to do much more research to decide on what they would wear day to day. As for the inside of the pyramid; dark walls probably so that the strobe lights reflect well. :)A stage at one end for the cantina band.

My oldest son asked to read some things when he was about eleven or twelve. My other two boys aren't interested at all and my daughter doesn't read as of yet. :) My oldest son likes to read everything. He's a huge Star Wars fan himself. Sometimes he has ideas and will suggest things. His usual response is, "overall Mom, it's pretty good.".

12. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    In what order did you introduce your son(s) to the movies, and would you do it in the same order for your daughter?

13. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    Have you directed your eldest son over to this forum yet? ;)

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Favorite bedtime story/cartoon growing up?

15. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Do you think you'll go back to work after your daughter gets a little older, or not? (Sorry, I know I'm getting into very personal mom territory here... :eek: )

16. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    What would you like to see in Episode VII?

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL Now that the EU is strictly more or less legends, what part(s) are you glad they got rid of and which would you have preferred they keep? ;) The focus can be on characters and also events. :cool:

18. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm pretty sure my husband let them see all three OT movies in order at pretty young ages. My oldest was born a few months after the release of The Phantom Menace, so he didn't see any of the PT movies until later, and we didn't let him watch RotS until he was about nine or ten. My middle son has seen them all, OT first then the PT. My youngest son has seen all the movies except for RotS. We seem to have started with the OT for each of them. It seems to flow better that way. :) My daughter; I'm not sure. At three, she shows very little interest in Star Wars at all. She's gotten up and gone to play with her toys when the boys have been watching, so...:p If she ever wants to see them, we'll start with the OT.

No, I haven't. [face_dunno]I don't know why. He knows it's here should he ever want to join up.

Favorite bedtime story growing up was anything my dad could come up with. When you have seven kids, you have to be creative and my dad was a terrific storyteller when we were all kids. I loved the Raggy Dolls cartoon as a kid. It was about rejected dolls that lived in the reject bin of a toy factory.

I'm not sure, to tell the truth. [face_thinking] I went back after each of my boys was born, but really felt like I needed a break after my daughter and I've so enjoyed spending the time with her and having the time with my boys. So, I guess the short answer is, I don't know. :)

Well, it's been thirty years since RotJ, so hopefully we'll see a lot of Jedi again. :) I'd like to see the Temple on Coruscant in use by those Jedi. I'd like to see the Falcon with a new coat of paint.[face_laugh]

Well, I won't miss the Yuuzhan Vong war. :D Or Chewie's death. I would have preferred we still get Luke/Mara because I love that relationship. :)I won't miss the vast majority of the events in the Fate of the Jedi book series.

19. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What non-Star Wars species would you like to se implanted into Star Wars?

20. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Star Trek's Vulcans. :) I think they would be a great addition.

Mira_Jade and Findswoman like this.
  21. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Do you own any SW collectibles of any sort? Any particularly prized items in that category?

22. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Sadly, no. :( I'm not a collector, really.

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] =P~ Oh baby. The mush and sizzle with L/M and S/U in the same fic. Be still. My heart. [face_love]

Mira_Jade and JediMaster_Jen like this.
  24. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    This thread is so thick with mush, one could cut it with a knife... ;)

If you could have one piece of GFFA technology here on Earth, what would it be and why?

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  25. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Since Halloween is a current topic in the social thread, what plans do you and your family have for Halloween this year? Any costumes, treats, or celebrations of note?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.