main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfic Casting Call (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Sebulba2179, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    There used to be a thread for this, but it's since disappeared...Anyway, have you ever thought about what your original characters would look like or act like if you ever had the chance to get them on screen - and thus, who your choice would be to portray them? Ever think about who you'd like to see playing your favourite EU characters in a screen adaptation of your very own fic?

If so, post away!

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Well, I attempted making a FanFic that portrayed Mandalorians during the NJO, and one was even a Force User. Zedd Vega (IE, Me) would have to be portrayed by Colin Farrel. He's got the perfect mindset for Zedd (just imagine Bullseye from the Daredevil movie in Mandalorian armor)

Deliciously deadly.

3. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
  4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Lazy, I also never think of faces to go with characters. In fact, when people ask me about my OCs and what actors would play them, I go entirely blank. But I know a lot of people who do put actor's faces to their characters...

5. AdmiralWesJanson

AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost star 5

May 23, 2005
    I actually have an OC planned based on the appearance and personality of someone I know from school.

6. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Yeah, I've done the same thing - based some characters (both OC and EU) around people I know from RL who like to act. In fact, there are some folks here on the JC whom I think would fit quite well into some EU roles... [face_mischief]

7. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    I have a fan fic i am in the researchign stages of (its going to be a logn fanfic) and my OC would be Brant Flir (not my name, just screen name by the way) and he would be played by...me, since he is basicly my clone but in the GFFA.

8. Drabbo_Fett

Drabbo_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2003
    Particularly with the movie characters, I try to hear their voices with the dialogue; it helps me to make sure I'm getting it right. Oddly, though, my last couple attempts at longer (well, longer for me [face_mischief] ) works -- one finished, the other on indefinite hiatus -- both involved recasting those characters. For "The SITH Shall Rise Again", I usually imagined the Get Smart actors instead of the SW ones (Don Adams instead of Liam, for example), though I did imagine Mace as both Sam Jackson and Ed Platt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.