Fanfic Mini Crossovers (Movie lines with Fanfics! This is fun! ;)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SiriGallia, Sep 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    I have done this with the Jedi Apprentice Series, but Fanfics was a new idea. Basically what you do is Crossover SW Fanfic lines with lines from other movies. It's really fun! Here are the rules:

1. You have to include the name of the person who wrote the fic

2. You have to include the name of the fic

3. You have to include the name of the charector and the name of the movie you used.

4. Please be so kind as to blip or replace swear words as much as possible :)

Thanks and Have fun!

I always say that ;)

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-SiriGallia
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

2. Melyanna Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm slightly confused, possibly because I just wrote the next post to "Change of Heart" twice due to techinical issues. Can you give us an example?
  3. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, here's one, it's not a very good one, but it's off the top of my head....

Fic: The Hunted
    Author: Cassia and Siobhan

Obi-Wan threw himself back hard into the seat behind him pulling the ships control with him as he tried to readjust their forward motion and bounce the ship off what little atmosphere Belan held.
    The vessel screamed with the strain as the Jedi forced it to obey him.
    "Structural integrity failure imminent." Obi-Wan's eyes went wide.

"What's gonna happen are we gonna die? We're gonna die that's it for me!"

-Kusco in The Emporer's New Groove

;) That's technically how you do it! It's really fun! The line >>>Obi-Wan's eyes went wide<<< Was actually NOT in the line itself, so I added it to lead up to the line, you can do that. :) Also you can change names if I were to do the line. >>>Zazu, take Nala home, I need to teach my son a lesson<<< I could change it to >>>An-Paj, take Lina home, I have to teach my Padawan a lesson<<< ;) Or something to that affect! ;)

Have Fun! :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.