Fanfic Nominating?

Discussion in 'Big Brother 5' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, okay, that was a good one. :)
  2. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_laugh] I'll admit that was a good one. But no, that's not stereotyping. Find a dictionary and look it up.
  3. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
  4. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
  5. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Rock over London. Rock on Chicago. Wheaties, breakfast of champions.

Figures that the one thread that made it past page 1 is the one mocking someone. [face_laugh]
  6. zacparis VIP

star 7
    [image=http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj75/MedievalSam/scraps/popcorn.gif]
  7. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Joker?! :eek: I guess to some people this is entertaining...
  8. zacparis VIP

star 7
    Stop putting me in your fanfics¬!
  9. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
  10. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, some. I know people who find this totally offending and would not read it and would not be entertained...
  11. zacparis VIP

star 7
    You mean people from the JCC who are accused of having their brain shut off?
  12. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No, I mean people I know in real life...
  13. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    haven't we already covered this topic?

that should just about cover the fact that people you know in real life don't care. at all.
  14. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Perhaps you guys are saying this stuff because you are unliked in real life? o_O Because that stuff is untrue for most fanficcers...
  15. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    thats weird. i got more friends once i realized that sitting around dreaming up and writing about fake relationships between fake people was pretty counter intuitive to having a life. seriously, fanfic is like the dregs of the universe.
  16. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just because that was your experience doesn't mean it's true for everyone. I don't write about fake relationships. Love tends to never be part of the story and if it is it's in the background and it's hard to find unless I make it mushy, but I am not one for mush...
  17. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Yeah, I actually started building friendships when I found I had some artistic talent than when I was sitting home doing nothing, but writing all day long. Come to think of it I still kind of do that, but not to the extent I did before then.
  18. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I kind of live both lives, because I write a whole lot(almost all day) but while I am writing I also do other things. Liek hang out with friends and family and post on here, play video games. So being a fanficcer and writing all day doesn't mean you don't do things other people who don't write stories do.
  19. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    let me ask this: how many hours does it take to write some fan fiction?
  20. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Depends on how long it is. If it's a one post, depending on how fast my muse gives me the details I can get it done in two hours or less. Multi-chapter stories I usually work on for a very long time and some have yet to be completed after almost a year. It really depends on the length and how fast you can come up with details. There are even some no-detail-but-still-got-a-story-across stories I have read before. SO it really depends. I can get about five chapters done a day when it is the only thing I do all day(and I mean the only thing) and some times, on a good day, I'll get ten chapters.
  21. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    and how many of these things have you written?
  22. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    So much time wasted in someone else's universe. That's sad. :( D-do you need a hug?
  23. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jacen: I dunno. A lot. I have been writing since I was twelve so I lost count.

Fire_Ice_Death: To me it's not time wasted...ok it is. But wasting time is fun. I am a good multi-tasker though so I also waste time here while writing(as I am doing now) and waste time doing things irl that pertains to real life while writing. I do some very constructive things while writing thank you. Writing keeps me sane. And no I don't need a hug...
  24. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    so you've spent roughly twelve billion hours writing about fake people.

...cool.
  25. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Without a book deal at that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.