main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfic Nominating?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 5' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    just about. there were a few months in that timeframe where I didn't write though. I think it adds up to be six months in total I believe. I am not sure...maybe not even that long. [face_laugh]

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    have you had time for an education in between all this prepubescent writing?

3. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    I am still in high school. Hence all the extra time I have because I get homework done in class. I am sure my writing will dim down a bit when I get to college...

4. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    You could...go out...

5. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Nah, I'm single and intend to stay that way for awhile.

6. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    you're missing out on the greatest time of your life sitting around cooped up like that.

7. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    I meant go out with friends and do things rather than staying home all the time.

8. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    I like being cooped up. Less of a chance of having some guy try to sell me drugs I don't want. [face_creepy] I don't live in the best neighborhood to just randomly 'go out'

9. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    I keep missing posts.

I do sometimes. We just don't get to very often because my friend's mom grounds her alot for not having an A in a class....even if she has As in her other classes...

10. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I've honestly never paid any attention to fan fiction. It really isn't my scene.

Side note: Malkie has been hilarious in this thread.

11. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    did you know that if somebody tries to sell you drugs, you can say "naw man i don't get down like that." and thats that.

12. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    I had that happen before. I was lost in Baltimore after leaving Otakon and I went into a 7-11 and asked for directions. So, while I was in there this shady looking dude looked at my multi-colored hair and saw my Otakon badge and offered me some drugs. I was like, "No," and he left it at that.

13. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    You don't know how the people in my neighborhood are like. I've seen someone punch someone for saying that...

14. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I wrote fanfic before knowing there was such a thing. After two years, when I found there were nuts like me out there, I was thrilled.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  15. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    drug dealers who punch potential clientele normally don't last long in "the biz".

16. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    well they are still around...likes to hang out on the corner across the street from my house, hence why I know. I think he went to jail a couple times though

17. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    So, where is this bad neighborhood?

18. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    "In the hood" as my mom likes to say. Or the ghetto, whichever you prefer.

19. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    No, I meant which city.

20. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Why should I tell?

21. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Because your stories sound too sensationalistic to be true. Even Baltimore (number 2 murder capital in the US. Go us!) isn't that bad.

22. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    There hasn't been a whole lot of murders here, people just beat each other up alot. People around here have bad tempers, I really am actually surpriused people don't die more often. My city is very contradicting...even the school can be contradicting of itself at times. You have to have lived in the city though for at least nine years before you can figure these things out. I've learned to stay clear of anyone who looks suspicious or that I don't know, not even to give them directions...[face_worried]

23. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    uh huh.

so you're afraid of getting beaten up by random strangers on the street?

24. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I lived for 18 months in the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys in California. When we lived in Pacoima, we had a guy to stash his 'merchandise' on our balcony because no one would suspect the missionaries. We were stalked by a man in Sylmar. This is also during the year and a half where I had people throw money at me and my companion because we were living in what turned out to be Van Nuys' "red light district" and they thought we were prostitutes.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  25. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    great story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.