Provo FanFic Rec List

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by kateydidnt, Aug 22, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey everyone, Dana suggested this the other night and I thought it was a really great idea. We can use this thread to post fanfiction recommendations for each other, and to link to fics we have written off site. ANY fandom! So Dana, link your Superman Returns fanfic, you too Mia if you ever post it. And whatever stories you really like elsewhere that you want to share!

For sanity's sake please don't just post a URL, post a fic name and a little information about it, like what fandom and maybe a short summary.

Looking forward to reading your recs!
  2. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, so here are a few right off the bat:

When Harry met Buffy
    Harry Potter/Buffy Crossover
    Rating: PG-13
    Complete
    When Buffy Summers, the Vampire Slayer, goes online in search of a job, little does she expect to get chatting to a certain black-haired, green-eyed, lightening-shape-scarred young wizard, whom we all know and love. What will happen? Where did he get the computer? Will they meet? What will they do? Will they tell all about their dark pasts?

When the World Finds Out
    Lois and Clark
    PG-13
    Complete
    The biggest secret in the world: that Superman is Clark Kent. But would Lois and Clark keep that secret at any cost? Even at the price of Lois's life?

For the Greater Good
    PG-13
    Complete
    What if Clark had to choose between saving one life and saving the lives of millions? What if that one life was his own?

Getting Eaten Alive
    Superman (as far as I can tell based on Superman: The Movie continuity, not SII not SR)
    WIP
    Development of Lois and Clark's relationship

Eagle of the Star
    Lord of the Rings
    WIP
    PG-13
    Aragorn?s time as Thorongil, soldier of Rohan and Gondor, from the events that cause his departure south to the events surrounding his return to his family. This story belongs as much to his family as they wait as it does to Aragorn.

Never Alone, Never Again
    Harry Potter (Pre OotP)
    Complete
    Harry's holiday reaches it's lowest point. Will Harry finally be able to have the kind of love everyone else seems to take for granted?

Ok, before I get too carried away I'll just stop there
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/24351641/p1/?21
    Funny superman/SW fic.
  4. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Sick Day
    Superman Returns
    Rating: G
    Complete
    Jason?s unfortunate day leads to an unexpected meeting with his favorite superhero. A very cute father/son vignette!
  5. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Frozen Stream

By ME!

A Lois and Clark story of as-yet-undetermined length. AU from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
  6. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Nip This, Jack Frost!

A Supernatural/?? crossover crackfic by me! Even if you guys don't watch "Supernatural", I think you should read this. :p

Dana
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby