FanFic Trailers 2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by JediMaster_Jen, Sep 2, 2013.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello all! :) After a brief conversation with @mavjade, I have created this new thread wherein you can post trailers for your stories.

You can post a trailer for a completed story, a current one or even an upcoming one. It's a great way to advertise your story and it's loads of fun! :p

Here is the link for the original FanFic Trailer thread. Most of them are cut off due to truncation, and the stories cannot be read for the same reason. However, even with incomplete trailers, you can get some ideas.

So, have some fun and lets see those trailers! :D

The Fox Logo appears then fades. The Lucasfilm Logo appears then fades. The Force Theme plays softly in the background as an image of the majestic Jedi Temple flashes across the screen with spoken words.

Announcer [Voiceover]: Two men, brothers in all but blood…

Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi are seen walking down a long hallway, chatting quietly and laughing.

Announcer [Voiceover]: Will be separated by death.

Screen fades into a shot of Padme’s office interior.

(Bail Organa) There’s been a casualty.

(Padme Skywalker) Who was it? Which one of them was it?

(Bail Organa) We don’t know.

Announcer [Voiceover]: Goodbyes will be said.

The Force Theme fades in the gentle tones of Funeral Pyre for a Jedi.

Fade to a shot of Yoda resting his hand on Obi-Wan’s chest.

(Yoda): Sleep well, youngling.

Black covers the screen before morphing into a scene of Padme leaning down and softly kissing Obi-Wan’s cheek.

(Padme): Rest well, my friend.

Cut to a scene of Anakin standing in a doorway looking back at Obi-Wan’s still body.

(Anakin): It is in dying we awake to eternal life. I’ll miss you.

Announcer [Voiceover]: Decisions will be made.

Funeral pyre for a Jedi gives way abruptly to Anakin’s Theme.

The screen closes in on the Jedi Council chambers where Anakin is standing before the Council.

(Anakin): I’ve decided to leave the Jedi Order.

(Yoda): Too upset you are to make this decision.

(Anakin): I failed in my most basic duty. I may not have still been his padawan, but it was still my responsibility as his friend to be there. I wasn’t and because of that I have no right to call myself a Jedi.

(Yoda): The Chosen One, you are!

(Anakin): You don’t trust me. You never have.

(Yoda): Trust you, I do.

The screen closes tightly on Anakin’s face.

Announcer [Voiceover]: Secrets will be revealed.

Anakin’s Theme fades as Across the Stars begins to build.

(Anakin): Senator Amidala...Padme and I were married almost four years ago. She now carries my child.

Announcer [Voiceover]: As one man begins his manipulation.

Across the Stars shifts effortlessly into the Emperor’s Theme.

The scene shifts and we see the interior of Palpatine’s office.

(Palpatine): If you allow yourself to develop your powers to their true potential, you can learn the secret to manipulating life itself.

(Anakin): It doesn’t matter. I can’t bring back Obi-Wan or my mother.

(Palpatine): No, but you can keep from losing anyone else.

Announcer [Voiceover]: A friend will return.

Anakin is seen sitting alone in a grassy filed, eyes closed as he meditates.

The Emperor’s Theme fades and we again hear the Force Theme.

(Obi-Wan): Anakin.

(Anakin): Master! But…how? Where?

(Obi-Wan): I’ve come to help you with your future.

(Anakin): I’m not worthy of being a Jedi anymore. I failed you.

The music abruptly stops.

Announcer [Voiceover]: A loved one will disappear.

Screen rapidly shifts to the villa the Skywalker’s are staying in.

(Palpatine): Good afternoon, Padme. I’m here to speak with Anakin if he’s available.

(Padme): He’s not here right now. Would you like to come in and wait?

(Palpatine): I’ve become aware of a plot to overthrow me as Chancellor.

(Padme): By whom?

(Palpatine): I'm not sure exactly, but I believe several senators may be involved and I could use your help in exposing them.

(Padme): I’m sorry, Chancellor.

The Emperor’s Theme begins again.

Cut to a close-up shot of a sneering Palpatine.

(Palpatine): No, but you will be.

Announcer [Voiceover]: A web of lies will be spun.

Screen shows the interior of the villa.

(Palpatine): Oh Anakin, thank goodness you’re here.

(Mace Windu): What happened here?

(Palpatine): Several men clad in black broke down the door and grabbed Padme.

Announcer [Voiceover]: A battle will begin.

(Palpatine): Anakin, I know I’m your best chance at finding Padme before she’s harmed.

(Yoda): All lies you have told. Know where Senator Skywalker is you do.

(Palpatine): Anakin...you...can’t...believe...It’s a mistake, Anakin. I don’t know where Padme is.

(Mace): Anakin, search your feelings and you’ll know who’s telling the truth.

Music fades into Yoda’s Theme.

Cut to Anakin meditating alone in a grassy field as visions begin assaulting his senses. We see Padme struggling with Palpatine.

Announcer [Voiceover]: A choice will be made.

(Anakin): I need your help, Masters. I can't rescue Padme and go after Chancellor Palpatine.

(Yoda): Let go of your fear you must. Help your wife you cannot, if calm you are not.

Yoda’s Theme blends into the Force Theme.

Announcer [Voiceover]: A bond is renewed.

Scene shift to the interior of a ship in the darkness of space.

(Obi-Wan): Are you ready to begin your training?

(Anakin): What kind of training?

(Obi-Wan): The kind that will strengthen your mental shielding and help you to control your emotions.

Scenes flow across the screen. We see Anakin in deep meditation before the screen shows Anakin in the midst of complicated katas and simulated lightsaber combat.

Announcer [Voiceover]: As destiny and fate collide.

(Palpatine): Give in to your anger.

Once again we here the Emperor’s Theme.

(Obi-Wan): Trust the Force.

(Palpatine): Trust me.

We see Anakin breathing heavily, his eyes focused on Palpatine as he hears Obi-Wan’s words.

(Anakin): Yes, my Master.

Announcer [Voiceover]: In an explosion that will forever change the galaxy as we know it.

(Palpatine): The Jedi won't save her.

We see Anakin jump to his feet, hand outstretched.

(Anakin): I find your lack of faith in the Jedi Order disturbing, Your Excellency.

(Palpatine): You fool! I offered unlimited power!

The music stops, the screen fades to black and we hear the unmistakable snap-hiss of a lightsaber as a blue glow is seen.

(Anakin): I don't need unlimited power; I have enough of my own. It ends here Chancellor, or should I call you Lord Sidious?

Another snap-hiss is heard in the dark and a red hue joins the blue glow of Anakin’s lightsaber.

(Palpatine): You won't defeat me, Anakin.

Anakin and Palpatine are fighting furiously. Anakin is seen pressing his height advantage, pushing Palpatine back.

(Palpatine): That's…it Anakin. Use your…anger…your hate.

(Anakin): This ends now, Lord Sidious.

Announcer [Voiceover]: When all is said and done…

Yoda’s Theme begins to play.

Anakin comes in to view, standing with Padme before a ship as Yoda approaches.

(Yoda): Going to say goodbye, were you?

(Anakin): I didn't think I could, Master. It hurts to leave; to say the words.

(Yoda): Not goodbye then; May the Force be with you, Youngling.

We see Anakin and Padme board the ship as Yoda looks on with a sad look on his face. The ship lifts off and is quickly out of Yoda’s sight.

(Yoda): Goodbye, Youngling.

Announcer [Voiceover]: The will of the Force cannot be denied.

Music shifts into Across the Stars.

The scene is Naboo. Anakin is standing on the balcony. Newborn twins, Luke and Leia are in his arms as he stares off into the distance. The scene shifts to Anakin’s point of view and we see the shimmering images of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon come into view.

(Anakin): Masters.

Anakin holds up his children and sees his mentors smile and nod before fading from view. Anakin smiles to himself before he turns and walks back inside the villa to a waiting Padme.

Scene fades on a shot of Anakin and Padme smiling as each hold a baby.

It was the Will of the Force.

Story complete and available for reading in the Saga.
    Last edited by JediMaster_Jen, Sep 2, 2013
    Admiral Volshe and YodaKenobi like this.
  2. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Thanks for bringing this thread concept back! :)

And now for my story:

Announcer: There comes a time when evil rears its ugly head.

Rain is falling in sheets on a Coruscanti street, with the screen in monochrome. Calo Mornd, blaster in hand, is shown from the front as he preaches to the mass of people further up the road.

Mornd (with a sneer): I’ve held up my end of the bargain. It’s time to uphold yours.

Camera shows a black and orange-suited Bothan being wrestled to the ground by several thugs in the pouring rain. Mornd then reaches down and yanks the mask off the man’s face, revealing Gark S’rily, also known as “Superbothan”, the masked vigilante.

Announcer: There comes a time when friendship and camaraderie means little.

(Screen changes, to inside a home. A Twi’lek woman is yelling at Gark)

Me’lin: Stop lying to me! That’s all you’ve been doing to me for the past few months!”

(Screen changes, to a landing pad. Shows Me’lin, completely shell-shocked, standing next to another man, Ondal.)

Me’lin: So you’re abandoning us, then.

(Shot shows a Bith, Zeke Barbosa, ready to walk away.)

Zeke: You could say that.

(Shot shows Gark at a hospital window, his eyes glued to the glass. He has placed one of his hands on the glass, but his expression is unwavering as he watches in complete shock)

Announcer: There comes a time when light must fall.

Mornd: And now it’s time to meet your doom.

Audio overlay here, scenes change underneath above dialogue

Screen changes, to a mine shaft. Two figures, Gark, the other Me’lin, both dressed in miner’s outfits, staring down the barrel of a blaster held by a man, Mortellus

Screen changes, two Bith, one Zeke, the other Ciscerian, standing against each other in the moments before a deathmatch.

Screen goes back to Gark, who is on his knees in the pouring rain.

Gark: It’s over, Calo.

Mornd: So it is.

Screen goes dark. Then, a blaster shot echoes in the darkness, and the thump of a body is heard.

Announcer: There comes a time for remembrance, for honoring those long gone.

(Screen shows a dream sequence of sorts, where Gark is silhouetted against a stark white background.)

Gark: Dad, I . . . I want you to know that I won that last Galactic Cup for you and Mom.

Gark’s Father: Take care of yourself, son. Goodbye.

(Screen shot shows Gark looking down at a burn hole in his superhero suit, mouth agape)

Screen shows a funeral procession of thousands, a casket prominently featured. Then the screen goes inside a large Limmie stadium, the casket being buried on the sideline. Faces of people are shown on the screen, some of the Coruscant Senators Limmie franchise. There is a hymn going on quietly in the background. Several seconds pause on the memorial site.

Screen then changes to show Mornd and his troops taking over the Senate chambers. A Senator is shot on the ground by Mornd’s hand, and the faces of Gark’s fellow commandos are seen as they react negatively to this incident.

Shot of Me’lin sitting on her bed, head in a pillow, sobbing

(Shot then goes to an apartment, where Zeke is talking to his girlfriend)

Jenna: Was he alive?

Zeke: (darkly) No.

(Fade to Black)

Announcer: But there also comes a time for light to rise . . . and a time for action.

Shot shows a foot come down with Mornd in a wide shot, only the foot visible.

Voice: Ya know, Calo, for being a supervillain and all, you certainly have a peculiar taste in master plans. (Shot shows a medium front view of Gark in his superhero suit sans the mask. Calo then lets out a yell of rage and charges forward, while Gark braces himself for impact.)

(Screen cut to the mine shaft, where Gark and Me’lin round up some enslaved ore miners in a room full of molten hot ore)

(Screen shows Zeke hitting Ciscerian in the face with a haymaker punch)

(Screen changes to Senate roof. Rain is still pouring, and Gark in down face-first in the slop, struggling to get up. In the background Calo is visible, taunting the Bothan as he struggles to get up)

Mornd: Why, Mr. S’rily? Why? Why. Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting FOR something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions, Mr.S’rily, vagueries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose, and all of them as artificial as your concepts of hope, justice, love....

(During the dialogue, the screen changes to show Gark kissing Me’lin in the rain, shows a snippet of Gark fighting some armed guards, shot of Gark being sent down into a carbon freeze chamber pit as steam rises to the top. Screen changes to a shot of Gark and Me’lin in front of a royal court of hundreds of eloquently dressed people, both wearing dirty miners’ outfits. Me’lin, despite being filthy, gives Gark a smile, slow motion on this action. Shot then shows their son, Galin, who is revealed by a sheet being pulled from over his head to reveal his face as a newborn baby, and then a shot of the two parents knowing that things could have been a lot worse in a hospital room. Shot shows Gark being lonely as he sits alone in a cabin room next to a large passed-out drunk on the floor in the dark. Shot of Me’lin sitting in a hospital bed, feeling drained as she is surrounded by medical droids and assistants. Shot then shows Galin being left inside a cellar and the doors being jammed with a metal bar)

(Shot goes back to Gark, who stands up in the slop.)

Gark: Because I choose to. (Lunges forward with a roar)

(Screen changes to Gark driving a speeder in a wild chase scene, Zeke sitting next to him in the passenger’s seat.)

(Screen changes to some fighting on the Senate roof. Both Mornd and Gark land some punches on the other)

(Screen changes to a fight in a hotel room, where Gark is held down by two thugs who want to kill him)

(Screen changes to show Gark’s commando team doing their jobs on a mission, blowing things up, kicking enemies down, and hacking into a database. Meanwhile, there is constant blaster fire in these shots.)

Announcer: Heroes will rise, and their stories will be told throughout the ages.

Woman in Police Precinct HQ: Who are you supposed to be, exactly?

(Screen shows Gark in suit)

Gark (shrugs): Uh . . . Superbothan.

(Screen changes to show Gark and Zeke sitting in a living room. Gark sighs)

Gark: It’s hard for me to say this . . . but Superbothan is on the job.

(Shot changes to show Polis Vayne, Limmie captain, talking to his teammates)

Polis: This is our time! That field out there, even in enemy territory, will be our stage! We will play until that last horn sounds and we know our fate for this season. What shall we play for? Ourselves, for Coach M, for the fans . . . for Coach! This game will be our finest hour!

(Pause)

Polis: Hoist the colors.

(Shot shows the Senators spilling onto the field from their team tunnel, dressed in their black and orange home uniforms, the team being preceded by a team flag)

(Shots shows Gark, stabbed in the chest with dagger, trying to move up a wall with his back as he struggles to stand. Screen then shows Prince Daraza give him an amused look)

Daraza: Incredible. Are you still trying to win?

(Shot shows Gark beating Daraza down and threatening him)

Gark: You sithspitting frakker. (Stabs Daraza, then screen goes to black momentarily)

Announcer: These are the Continuing Adventures of Superbothan

(Shot shows Gark giving off a smile in his suit, Zeke looking relieved as he pants for air, Ondal beating a thug down with his hands, Me’lin kicking a foe down with a nice shot to the face, Gark’s commandos wreaking havoc everywhere)

(Shot then changes to show Gark and Me’lin’s wedding, and focuses on a shot of both of them as they kiss in front of the cheering crowd)

(Shot then shows Gark slap someone on the shoulder)

Gark: Time to suit up.

(Shows Superbothan and his commandos attacking a squad of thugs)

(Shot changes to show a Shistavanen punching a bolo-ball over a Limmie crossbar)

(Shot changes to Gark moving aside rubble in the mine)

(Shot changes to Gark and Mornd tangled up on top of the Senate roof. The two then plunge down in the rain towards the dark street below)

Dun Dun (one of Gark’s commandos): This is where the fun begins.

(Screen fades to black)

The Continuing Adventures of Superbothan: Now Playing in a FanFiction section near you!

Story is ongoing as of now. Look for updates soon.
  3. Goodwood Force Ghost

star 4
    The screen is blackness punctuated by the sounds of battle, the whine of blasterfire and the occasional crump of a far-off explosion mingling with armored soldiers on the move.

(Voiceover)
    On the ground or in mighty warships, the Marines of the Republic fight for civilization.

In a flash, the green world of Onderon appears, speeding toward the camera. Expanding as the zoom-in slows to show its only city, the walled fortress of Iziz can be seen, wreathed in smoke and the orange tinge of naked flame. From this top-down angle, starfighters and assault ships can be seen streaking through the sky.

(Voiceover)
    On the Outer Rim world of Onderon, one Marine's journey will come to an end...

A vertical wipe replaces the hawkeye view with a scene of armored soldiers as they march forward, then brace behind cover. There they check themselves over while the camera focuses on one in particular, whose collar bears an officer's rank insignia.

LAERA REYOLE:
    "Come on, just around the bend!"

A lightfight breaks out; the armored soldiers have begun to exchange shots with a group of enemies also clad in armor, distinctive with their T-visor helmets. One of them, shot through the chest, lets loose a small sphere of destruction toward the officer, which explodes. The scene fades to black.

(Voiceover)
    ...and a new one will begin.

A fluorescent light, diffuse at first as it barely penetrates the gloom, ignites. The ceiling of an operating room resolves itself, as the sounds of deep breathing and of medical monitoring equipment play an ambient duet. Accompanied by rubbery snapping sounds, he POV shifts slightly as if from within a person's head as they take in the surroundings, then halts. A green-skinned Twi'lek, his face warm and welcoming, eases into view.

DOCTOR SHAK:
    "Welcome back, Commander."

Tagline:
    A classic story from a bygone age, Star Wars explores Death and Life
    Last edited by Goodwood, Sep 4, 2013
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    (voiceover)
    The Kerebuy Hawk flies again and is on a mission to the beautiful planet Naboo

Two young men are seen visiting a burial ground
    One man pales when he sees a dark figure kneeling

A few scenes later
    The young man is in a hospital, right arm supported by a colourful scarf, when he hears a mechanical voice and the replies of a woman

“… is coming. Get the Force sensitive patient transported tomorrow lieutenant Setima.”

“I will test him and I will see you on the Exactor.”

“Lord Vader, your presence is required.”

“Yes admiral I will come immediately.”

A dark man is seen leaving

The next short story

(voiceover)
    After days at the famous races in Mos Espa Jesin and Halfir want to visit their friend Tonia, who is working at the medical facility of the arena.
    Jesin is nearing the examination room when a man in a worn brown cloak has him raising his shields. He has recognised ....

More is revealed and will come in

The odyssey of the Kerebuy hawk
    JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  5. xie323 Jedi Padawan

This is not my fanfic, but worth sharing:

Duel of the Fates plays in the background. Camera pans over the abandoned wreckage of several Clone Wars battlegrounds.

As the fast part of the song begins, cut to Anakin's speeder flying towards the Chancellor's office.

Cut to Mace Windu and Sidious dueling in the Chancellor's office.

Cut to Black

Prepare To

Cut to Clone Troopers fighting Droids on Coruscant.

Forget

Shot of Droid Bombers strafing Thead

Everthing

Cut to Obi-Wan and Anakin standing over a computer terminal

Anakin: Order 66?

Obi-Wan: What was he planning?

You've Ever

Pan over rioting in the Galactic Senate Hall

Known

Music cuts out. Cut to Yoda and Anakin.

Yoda: Always in motion, the future is.

Music picks up, faster than before. Rapid cuts of Han Solo piloting an unfamiliar bomber, Galen Marek jumping out of an exploding dropship, Yoda dueling General Grivious, ARC troopers fighting in the Death Star corridor, and civilians running in terror on Correllia.

Point of Divergence

Cut to Luke Skywalker

Luke: I'll never join you! The Jedi killed my father!

Anakin: No, Luke-

Cut to Black

Star Wars: Point of Divergenc
  6. Anakin Solo Revanchist Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    (Palpatine's Teachings begins)
    (from p.269 of Dark Tide II: Ruin)
    Anakin: I will never be as good a servant as you or Chewie.
    Daeshara'cor: You already are, Anakin, and will be greater. As you heal, you will be stronger than anyone can imagine.

IN THE GALAXY'S DARKEST HOUR

(Yuuzhan Vong and New Republic fleets battle over Coruscant)

ONE BOY LEARNS A SECRET

(Anakin Solo battles Yuuzhan Vong at Baanu Rass, immersed in the Force and glowing)

THAT COULD CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE WAR

Anakin: I can sense them. The Yuuzhan Vong, their tech, I can sense it all.

(cut to image of Jacen with Vergere, voiceover of a Force ghost conversing with Anakin)
    Force ghost: She's a Sith.
    (image cuts to Anakin's reply)
    Anakin: I can only think of two reasons why she has him, and I don't like either of them.

(audio cuts to 1:40 of Duel of Fates)
    (cut to image of Anakin and Ganner Rhysode cutting down Yuuzhan Vong)

(cut to Tahiri running into Anakin's arms)

(cut to Jacen speaking with Luke)
    Jacen: She used the memory of Anakin against me.

(black)

(cut to Shamed Ones rising up against the Yuuzhan Vong)

(cut to Supreme Overlord Shimrra ordering his subjects)
    Shimrra: BRING ME ANAKIN SOLO!!!

(cut to Anakin leading a company of Shamed Ones into Shimrra's palace)
    Jaina: (voice) He's gonna be the key to this. The galaxy's fate is up to him.

(cut to Anakin with Force ghost)
    Force ghost: When the time comes, you will know. Will you be ready?
    Anakin: I will.

(cut to Anakin and Shimrra battling, Anakin's lightsaber and Shimrra's scepter cross, then black)
    Anakin: (voice) This isn't over.

STAR WARS
    The New Jedi Order:
    Solo Destiny -
    Solo Hope
    Vengeance of the Vong
    Redemption of the Shamed

--
    Solo Hope is currently out, I've only posted 2 chapters but I've received great feedback from everyone that's read it so far.
    Nyota's Heart likes this.
  7. Sokolniki Jedi Master

star 1
    Drumbeat -

An Imperator-II Class Star Destroyer floats motionless in space, a planet distant in the background.

Gruff sounding male Narrator: I once believed myself the greatest illusionist in the Galaxy.

The elegant bow of a Nebula Class Star Destroyer enters the screen from the bottom as it approaches.

Narrator: But it seems the Galaxy has done me one better.

Another Drumbeat

Screen cuts to an angled shot of the Nebula-Class, flanked to either side by a pair of Immobilizer 418 Cruisers and a host of smaller vessels. Each with the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances insignia emblazoned proudly upon their hulls.

Static Voice: This is Admiral Terious Duluhat of the Galactic Alliance Defense Fleet.

Close up of the side of a woman's cheek, showing the beginnings of wrinkling, before smiling mischievously. Camera pans out to show a darkly lit Imperator II Bridge with a woman standing proudly on the central platform.

Narrator: I lurked in the shadows, and witnessed the wars as each came in turn...

Scene cuts to view of the Nebula Class Bridge as the Galactic Alliance Defense Fleet Admiral stood at the front, looking out the forward-most of the viewports, with the flagship's supporting vessels visible in viewports along the sides of the bridge. Camera pans around the Admiral until the Imperator-II comes into view, revealing additional Galactic Alliance vessels closing on it.

Narrator: And I realized as I watched you struggle through previously unimaginable strife... that I had been living a lie.

Admiral Terious Duluhat: By the Authority of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances... I hereby place you under arrest.

Zoomed out view of the Nebula bridge, camera near level with the ground as a boot steps into view.

Admiral Terious Duluhat: On the charges of Murder... Treason... Piracy... and Crimes Against Civilizations. Have you any words in your defense.

A red robed man with metallic spaulders casually walks towards the Admiral from behind, his hood pulled down over his head. For a brief flash, dark robed figures can be seen descending into the crewman pits as red lightsabers ignited in their hands, and then in another flash, everything seems as normal once more, save for the red robed man.

Narrator: Never in my wildest dreams did I ever conceive the possibility that the whole of the Galaxy could be convinced of the greatest lie of all.

Camera cuts back to the Imperator Bridge, now from a frontal view of the woman, her uniform a gray Imperial Navy uniform, her Rank Insignia denoting her as Admiral. Her hair cut shoulder length and her eyes violet.

Female Admiral: I'd apologize for the crimes that brought you here... but you'd never accept it...

Close up of Admiral Terious' face as his brows furled in anger. The sound of a lightsaber igniting is suddenly heard, his eyes widen in shock as his jaw drops and a red glow illuminates his face. Then the sound of the Lightsaber's blade retracting into the hilt is heard as the red glow fades before Terious falls to his knees, the hooded figured becoming visible once more, just behind where the Admiral previously stood. Red lightsabers could be seen receding as the last of the crew in the crew pits collapse lifelessly to the floor.

The woman's hologram stood over him, looking down upon him, her eyes an unmerciful expression as he struggled to breath.

Female Admiral: ...And I never apologize.

The dying Terious looks around, through the viewports, he could see an immobilizer exploding brilliantly as a pair of Venator Class Star Destroyers cruised passed it and switched their turbolaser batteries on other Alliance vessels. He turned his head to look forward to see that most of his fleet was being dismantled by many other ships he never noticed before... and cruising off the port side of the Imperator-II is a Harrower-Class Star Destroyer as it lent its firepower to the unfolding battle, tearing into the Hull of an Alliance MC80B with its portside battery.

As he gasped in disbelief as he collapsed, rolling over to stare blankly at the ceiling.

Admiral Terious: Leonia Tavira... how...

The hooded figure looked down, his own face showing signs of his advanced age. His eyes unyielding as stared down. Terious' vision fades to black.

Narrator: But I shall perpetuate this illusion, nurturing it for as long as it suits my designs.

Admiral Leonia's hologram smiled wickedly as the hooded figure made his way to the viewports, taking in the carnage that unfolded before him.

Admiral Leona Tavira: Ren'Vhan, I'd say this little trip has been an astounding success. My technicians report that no signal was sent reporting hostile action.... the Galaxy will be none-the-wiser that myself and the Invidious was involved.

The red clad man lowers his hood and looks at Leonia's hologram, revealing his short grey hair

Ren'Vhan on-screen: Signal your pirate allies, they are to be quick in collecting their spoils and then split off to their respective bases. I'll be taking my fleet and my new ship back to the Beacon.

With a bow, the hologram vanished as Ren'Vhan turned around, his eyes intense and his smile sinister as he walks under the camera as the Imperator and Harrower began to turn to starboard in the viewport.

Drumbeat as screen turns black

Ren'Vhan Narrating: This conflict will unfold away from prying eyes. And so you won't know this... but your precious peace... is a lie.

---------------------------
    It's currently in its 8th chapter... Set in 54 ABY including Jensaarai, Leonia Tavira and a host of original characters as the central focus of the story and splitting time between the heroes and the villains.

Wrote this whilst listening to the second half of
    Vogel im Käfig from the Attack on Titan soundtrack, from 3:10 onward.
    Last edited by Sokolniki, Feb 23, 2014
  8. JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost

star 4
    Giver Of Light-Book II: Sons in Shadow

Fox logo appears then fades

Lucasfilm logo appears the fades

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

V.O: One man caught between love…

Fade to a scene between Obi-Wan and his wife.

(Obi-Wan): I love you more than my own life. I would surrender everything that I have, everything that I am, for you.

V.O: …lust…

Fade to a shot of Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi just pulling out of a passionate kiss.

(Siri): We can’t keep doing this. We’re betraying everything and everyone we know.

(Obi-Wan): Something that feels this right cannot possibly be wrong, Siri.

V.O: …honor…

Fade to Obi-Wan and Senator Palpatine in his office.

(Obi-Wan): Of course, Senator. You have my word as a Jedi Knight.

V.O: …duty…

Fade to a scene of Obi-Wan on a battlefield.

(Obi-Wan): I have to protect them. It is my duty as a Jedi.

V.O: …light…

Fade to a scene of Obi-Wan and Count Dooku locked in a lightsaber battle.

(Obi-Wan): You’re going to answer for all the Jedi you killed here today, Dooku.

V.O: …and dark.

Fade to a shot of Obi-Wan and Garen Muln fighting.

(Garen): Obi-Wan, don’t do this! I know you, you’re better than this!

(Obi-Wan): You know nothing about me! We are nothing to each other now!

Screen once again goes black. Sabers clashing and blaster fire can be heard in the distance.

V.O: One man must battle his wife…

Fade to a scene of Anakin and Padme standing together on a balcony.

(Padme): Don’t go. You could be killed.

(Anakin): I have to go. He’s my family, the only brother I’ll ever have.

(Padme): He’s no family of yours anymore Anakin! He never was! You share no blood.

(Anakin): Blood doesn’t matter.

V.O: …the only father he’s ever known…

Fade to a shot of Anakin and Xanatos standing toe to toe in a garden.

(Xanatos): I forbid it, Anakin.

(Anakin): I am no longer your Padawan. You don’t control me.

V.O: …and his own inner darkness…

Fade to a scene of Anakin destroying a village of Sand People using the Force.

(Anakin): I hate you! All of you!

V.O: …to save the best friend and brother he loves.

Screen fades to black. Lightsabers are heard clashing in the darkness.

V.O: One man will decide the fate of another and together they will decide the fate of the galaxy.

Screen morphs into a scene of Obi-Wan and Anakin furiously battling one another surrounded by an erupting volcano.

V.O: (Xanatos): They’re both my sons. I won’t let them destroy one another. They are supposed to save us all.

Screen fades to a shot of a black-robed figure approaching an exhausted Obi-Wan.

V.O: (Darth Sidious): You’ve done well, my apprentice. Kneel before me.

Fade to a shot of Obi-Wan kneeling in front of the Sith Master.

(Obi-Wan): What is thy bidding, my Master?

(Sidious): Rise, Lord Vader.

(Anakin): I have to follow him into the darkness if I’m to save him.

(Padme): He’s supposed to save you.

(Xanatos): I’m losing them both.

(Yoda): Hide the children, we must.

(Qui-Gon): We’ll all be destroyed.

V.O: Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Together they are…Sons in Shadow

Resuming soon in the Fan Fiction Forum.
    Last edited by JediMaster_Jen, Aug 24, 2014
    Viridian-Maiden likes this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade