main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfic trailers (add on)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SiriGallia, Aug 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Here you can write out Trailors for your fanfic. It will help advertise your fic, present plot bunnies, and it's just plain fun!

Here's an example,

Fic: Bunny
    Title: The War of the Orders

Black fades into a scene of a young woman, Morn, standing before a group of people

(M) There was a times when we thought that the Jedi could not be killed

Scene fades in of a master and padawan fighting a dark figure

(M) cont. There was a time when we thought that life would be perfect if the Jedi ruled the galaxy

Scene fades in of the Jedi Council

(M) There was a time when we thought their order could never be destroyed

Close up on Morn's face

(M) cont. That time is over.

Scenes flash

Obi-Wan battling Morn on a cliff
    A dark man, Que' knocking a girl, Tamee across the face
    Qui-Gon igniting his lightsaber

(VO) One man destined to save an order (VO)
    Scene of Qui-Gon standing before the council
    (Q) Despite your words, this could meen the Order's distruction

(VO) One boy, determined to defend (VO)

Scene of Obi-Wan grabbing Tamee's hand as she falls back twords a river

(O) Tamee!

(VO) One girl, who is the only hope (VO)

Scene of Tamee talking to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan

(T) I can only tell you what I know

Morn and Que' leaping off a ledge
    Obi-Wan running with two young initiates in his arms and a group of other initiates running behind him

(Q) Children are dying

A small initiate running across a yard

(Q) cont. We must fight this

A blast radiating through space

(VO) Liam Neeson (VO)

Qui-Gon turning

(VO) Nicholas Zimmerman (VO)

Obi-Wan fighting a droid

(VO) and Hannah Engel (VO)

Tamee blasting something off screne

Flashes to black

The War of Orders
    Black
    Release date (blah)
    Black

*giggle* Now I'll explain!

Fic: Bunny {{{Here you need to put whether it's Fic: Bunny, Fic: Mine, Fic: (author), or Fic: Coming Soon

Fic: Bunny, Meens that someone else can write it because you aren't going to

Fic: Mine, A fic that you wrote and want to advertise

Fic: (author), somone else's fic. You must get permission to do other's fics. (author) must say who's fic it is like Fic: P_Stotts, Fic: HaiGan, Fic: Jedi Arwen etc.

Fic: Coming Soon, a fic you're going to write soon but haven't yet}}}

The War of the Orders {{{Title is Required, unless it's a Fic: Coming soon and you don't have a title yet.}}}

Black fades into a scene of a young woman, Morn, standing before a group of people

{{{You must specify who the charectors are, and explain the scene so others can imagine what's going on

(M) There was a times when we thought that the Jedi could not be killed
    Scene fades in of a master and padawan fighting a dark figure
    (M) cont. There was a time when we thought that life would be perfect if the Jedi ruled the galaxy
    {{{Mention cont. if someone is still talking, after you introduce your speaking charector you may reprisent them with an initial}}}

Scene fades in of the Jedi Council

(M) There was a time when we thought their order could never be destroyed

Close up on Morn's face

(M) cont. That time is over.

Scenes flash

{{{Do this when you want them to happen fast}}}

Obi-Wan battling Morn on a cliff

A dark man, Que' knocking a girl, Tamee across the face

Qui-Gon igniting his lightsaber

(VO) One man destined to save an order (VO)

{{{ VO=Voice Over the guys who talks! }}}

Scene of Qui-Gon standing before the council

(Q) Despite your words, this could meen the Order's distruction

(VO) One boy, determined to defend (VO)

Scene of Obi-Wan grabbing Tamee's hand as she falls back twords a river

(O) Tamee!

(VO) One girl, who is the only hope (VO)

Scene of Tamee talking to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan

(T) I can only tell you what I know

Morn and Que' leaping off a ledge

Obi-Wan running with two young initiates in his arms and a group of other initiates running behind him

(Q) Children are dying

A small initiate running across a yard

(Q) cont. We must fight this

A blast radiating through space

(VO) Liam Neeson (VO)

{{{

2. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Oh, good, I was hoping you'd move this.

Here's a new trailer for an upcoming fic of mine. I'll try to get some of my old ones from the other thread updated and transferred. For now, sit back and enjoy:

Black Screen.

Scrolling text against a back drop of stars:

The Jedi Council Forums are in a state of turmoil. EU Community and Literature are embroiled in a cold war with remants of Episodes II and III. Communications is split into rival factions over reforms to the administration.

And now, the fall has begun . . .

Shot of Lord Bane: This was never about me. Never!

Shot of rolling hills with troops forming up into lines for combat.

Son of the Suns: (VO) Things are out of hand. Somewhere we have to stop.

Shot of Iron Parrot: Prepare to evacuate.

Music picks up. Scenes flash:

General Madine's Hairpiece screaming.

farraday throwing a punch directly into the camera.

X-Wings and Tie fighters embroiled in combat.

Rogue1-and-a-half running from a huge troop transport.

Oakessteve extending his hand to someone out of range: Grab hold!

KansasNavy diving forward as an explosion rocks the screen.

A long shot of two groups of people running toward each other screaming. (think Braveheart)

Vertical with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Chyren wrestling someone we can't see for a weapon.

Black screen.

Mace Windy: (VO) We will not give in.

Panning shot of a huge group preparing for battle.

Mace Windy: (VO) We will not give retreat.

Shot of people running as explosions surround them.

MW: (VO) Some things are worth dying for.

Shot of Windy, driving a sword into the ground.

Windy: This is one of those things.

Black Screen.

Shot of Shedeao15 making the sign of the cross: Ic nomina patris, ex absolvo.

Black Screen.

VO: We wondered how the boards would end. Now we know.

VO: Lord Bane, Spiderdevil, Rogue1-and-a-half, Chyren, Missinfan, farraday, Oakessteve, TrainingforUtopia, and Ethril star in:

Blood red letters:

ERA'S END

A film of theforce.net

Coming soon.

3. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Wow great one *gives him bambi eyes* can I make a cameo appearence, pleeeeeease??? I like you! :) ( j/k) But aren't I cute? ;)

Thanks for doing one Rogue, I was wondering if anyone would be able to find it! I'm glad you did! :)

4. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    I just thought I'd put up the link to the original thread to make it easier for everyone to hide.
    I'm glad you moved this over here, SiriGallia--it's a great thread! :)

5. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    I hear ya sari! This is a great idea, Siri. I can't wait to post the trailer for The Hand of Fate in here. I only wish I could actually do this in real life. Forget "If I had a Million Dollars", I'd need about a hundred million to make my story into a movie, lol.

6. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Crikey, I'm in a film....wow!

7. mazadan

mazadan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2001
    Saw this and thought it was a neat idea. So here's my attempt at writing a trailer:

Fic: Mine

Unraveled

Black fades into a long, dimly lit stone hallway. Strange alien whispers echo in the background.

An image flashes onto the screen of gloved hands pulling a heavy black hood back. Pale iridescent skin with rivers of blue lines coursing over it is revealed. Impossibly large, black eyes stare blindly out.
    MIND CARVER (echoes): You know what I am. The Jedi had seen to the death of my kind a thousand years ago, still the fear is ingrained in you.
    OBI-WAN KENOBI (Off Screen): Mind carver.

Scenes flash
    -Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi running through an ancient stone palace chased by blaster fire.
    -Anakin racing through ancient city streets in a speeder while Obi-Wan battles enemies in the back of another.
    -The scene fades to black

ANAKIN (Off Screen): I tried contacting?you were blocking me again.

-Black fades into a scene in the Jedi Council Chambers
    ANAKIN: About me?
    OBI-WAN: It?s not always about you.
    -Scene fades to black

Sounds of a loud celebration.

Fade in as scenes flash
    -A line of masked dignitaries greet the arriving Jedi.
    -A grand banquet hall with fancy dressed dignitaries from all over the Republic. All of them wearing masks.
    -Dignitaries gathered for a coronation.
    -The scene fades to black.

Strange alien whispers echo in the background.
    WHISPERS: Sand.

-Fade in to a hallway where Obi-Wan and Anakin are walking. Suddenly Obi-Wan turns and shoves Anakin against a glowing wall.
    OBI-WAN: Stay out of my head.
    -Scene fades to black.

WHISPERS: Betrayal.

Fade in as scenes flash
    -Obi-Wan and Anakin in a friendly sparring match in the Jedi Temple.
    -Anakin firing a grappling line and swinging out a window over a sheer drop.
    -Scene fades to black.

ANAKIN: The walls are alive.

Fades in revealing a balcony where the mind carver is speaking to Obi-Wan.
    MIND CARVER: It is good that you have survived. Jedi rarely do for long.
    -Scene fades to black.

Sound of clashing lightsabers.

-Fade in on the balcony room where Anakin screams as his arm is sliced into.
    ANAKIN: Master!
    -Scene fades to black

WHISPERS: Sand.

Fades into the dark hallway from the beginning.
    WHISPERS: Betrayal.
    -A cloaked Jedi walking along it in the shadows.
    WHISPERS: Anger
    -The walls seem to be alive, chasing after the Jedi and lighting the way.
    WHISPERS: Hope.
    -The figure and the screen fade into golden light and then white.
    ANAKIN (Off Screen): No more secrets, Master.

FADE OUT

TITLE CARD

Unraveled

Now Showing

8. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    [LucasFilm logo appears green, then morphs to crimson on a black background]

[A sun rotates, flashing the screen in pure white then settling in the rising sun logo of A New Day Productions]

Voice Over: Twenty five years ago, an Empire was at war with itself [shots of exploding Star Destroyers and flights of X-Wings assaulting TIE Fighters], and lost [shot of the Executor going up in flames].

[fade to a shot of Moff Sarreti and Admiral Pellaeon standing in a conference room, tall ceilings, and a big window looking out over Bastion?s capital city]

Moff Sarreti: We?the Empire?are at a crux right now, and he is the force that will push us one way or another.

Admiral Pellaeon: Trust me on this, Ephin. He will succeed.

[cut to a shot of the Battle for Almania; Yuuzhan Vong warriors are marching down a wide boulevard]

VO (news announcement): The Yuuzhan Vong continue their conquest of the Outer Rim and Mid Rim worlds.

[the Vong charge a large domed hall, knocking down the door and engage the civilian defenders insider; a amphistaff twirls overhead and comes crashing into the head of an unlucky Bith]

[cut to a news cast]

Newsman: Recent reports show the Vong?s influence stretching from Muunilinst to Fondor. Scouts have been seen on the fringes of Corellian and Coruscant space?

[cut to the private quarters of Hannascus on a Star Destroyer; he is writing and we hear his inner monologue as pen graces archaic paper]

VO-Hannascus: How long will it take before we finally can return home and not worry, not feel threatened by those around us, both friend and foe? [collage of images: Flennic and two other Moffs; a robed, slack-faced thin man] How long must I wait for order in this chaos, while my men throw themselves into the breach, day after day?

[Quick cut to a Vong cruiser belching out plasma, rocking the shields of an already burning Star Destroyer]

VO (original): [slowly backing away shot of Hannascus in a docking bay] LucasFilm and 20th Century Fox, in association with A New Day Productions bring you the story of a soldier

[Quick shot of Hannascus being led down a pillar-lined corridor; he is in cuffs]

VO: And the Empire he would die for.

[Shot of a judge?black robes with an Imperial crest on the right breast]

Judge: [banging a gavel] I will have order in my court!

Hannascus: [switch to Hannascus, still cuffed, rising from his chair] You will have treason in your court if you let this continue!

Chief Magistrate Bemos: [cut to Bemos, tall and aristocratic in Military Dress] This officer has for too long disobeyed the orders of superiors to further his own selfish goals [as Bemos talks, the picture fades fast to a prison yard; a fellow looking suspiciously like Hannascus is in prison garb].

Hannascus: If you don?t free me, millions will die and it will be on all our heads.

[Cue music: fast, more drum heavy Imperial March]

[Cut to a mirage of scenes as voice over goes on:
    • Star Destroyers advancing in a delta formation towards a massive line of Yuuzhan Vong ships
    • an nondescript shuttle landing and Kenth Hamner getting out
    • three hooded men pull back their hoods to reveal themselves as Chiss
    • a group of five men in robes gather, all very thin and tall
    • [shot of unloading assault shuttles, stormtroopers exiting in pristine white armor[/li]

VO: For a people, war is the only way of life. For others, it is a curse. Forces are massing to strike at the heart of an empire, and a sleeping beast is awakened in its twilight hours.

[cut to Kenth Hamner extending his hand and shaking a blue skinned one]

Horn: I am Kenth Hamner, Jedi Knight and, possibly, late of the New Republic Military. Who are you, stranger?

Rallor Antiocas: I am Rallor Antiocas; we must talk, Jedi. There is much we need to do.

[cut to Kenth and three Rallors fighting in a thick forest; an man in scarred armor runs to join them, unloading lethal pistols at an advancing Vong warrior]

[cut to a line of Vong and Stormtroopers cl

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Siri: I'm planning on making my film a bit of a interactive deal, with anyone who wants a cameo being given one. Though, just for your info, I already had you slated for one. :D

Oakes: Yup, you're one of the mains. :D

Liked the Unraveled trailer. Sounds creepy.

Loved the new Eyes of the Empire trailer. It is an awesome story. I'm reading it now and it comes highly recommended.

10. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    I wonder if Sticks won't mind me putting the trailer she did for my rewrite in here? It was terribly good, you know.

Rogue1-and-a-half: Woo hoo! I'm going to be famous. :D

11. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Oh....

*is speachless* Waaait a minute, speechless??? Okay all I got to go see a doctor... ;)

Thanks for thinking of me Rogue! :)

12. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    No problem, Oakes... This is also slightly revised...
    ---------------------------------------------
    {Blackness. Lucasfilm logo and familiar Force theme... FADE TO: The desert, on Tatooine. On the horizon, several figures are trudging through the sand: two humans, two droids, and a Gungan. FADE TO black again.}

TEXT: There are two sides to every story...

{Shot of a marketplace, early afternoon. OBI-WAN KENOBI reaches out to shake ANAKIN SKYWALKER's hand.}

(OBI) Anakin Skywalker, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi.

{CUT TO: Interior of Watto's shop; PADME stands talking to Anakin.}

(ANI) You?re used to giving orders, rather than following them.

(PADME) Appearances can be deceptive.

{CUT TO: Interior of the Queen's starship, where PANAKA stands facing QUEEN AMIDALA.}

(PANAKA) Our people are dying, your Highness. For them, contact Supreme Chancellor Valorum.

{WIPE TO: Interior of Sith temple; we see MAUL's back as he bows before a hologram of SIDIOUS.}

(MAUL) What is thy bidding, my master?

(SIDIOUS) Queen Amidala has made a critical error.

{Close shot of Obi-Wan's stricken, sweating face.}

(OBI) I... I feel cold.

{FLASH TO: Desert battle. Maul leaps off his speeder bike to duel Obi-Wan.}

(OBI) Anakin, tell them to take off!

{Fade to black. Over the next few seconds, we hear Obi-Wan...}

(OBI)(V.O.) There will come a time when the great jewel of the galaxy?s shine will be eclipsed by a great evil, and the noble rulers of the Republic will be plunged into chaos, turning father against son, mother against daughter, sister against brother. And out of the world of desert and storms, a Chosen One will arise, bringing wisdom to the Republic, and harmony to the galaxy.

{Fast montage, set to "Duel of the Fates": WATTO eyeing a hologram of the Queen's ship; long shot of the Podrace in progress; Padme fights with a FAT ALIEN; R2-D2 working on the shield generators in the midst of the space battle over Naboo; Anakin punching and kicking a BULLY; SHMI SKYWALKER hugging her son; Obi-Wan deflecting a blaster bolt back at a BLACK DROID; Maul and Obi-Wan on the boarding ramp, dueling. Obi-Wan kicks Maul's feet out from under him, and as he falls, we hear...}

(OBI)(V.O.) ... the galaxy is going to face some big changes. I just hope they?re changes for the better.

{BIRD'S EYE TRACKING SHOT of Maul falling... he is a few feet off the desert floor when we FADE TO: Blackness.)

TEXT: Star Wars: Episode I--The Phantom Menace.

{Flash of light.}

TEXT: Read it...

{Another flash; the next line fades in below the first.}

TEXT: ...as it was meant to be.

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Wow STICKS That was great! I really liked that a lot!

14. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Ok, I've edited this, it's a lot better. And I've seen Predator 5 times, so I know the plot almost as well as I know SW ;) Dutch Schaefer is like, the bomb. By the way, I've also seen the trailer (it comes with the video tape), so I have a good founding position.

Fic: Round Robin/Coming Soon

Fic Type: Crossover

BLACK SCREEN

VO: It lives in the jungle...

(Cut to scene of a well-hidden beast gazing at several army men)

VO: It senses our body heat, and the heat of our fear...

(Predator POV; infra-red)

VO: It hunts for sport...

(Cut to Predator, running his hand over a human skull)

(Cut to scene of a young Native American soldier, Billy, staring at 3 crashed spaceships, two of which we recognize as a coralskipper and the Millenium Falcon)

B: Major, I think you'd better take a look at this.

(Cut to Major Dutch Schaefer, staring at dead bodies without emotion)

D: It's killing us, one by one.

VO: But this time, it's picked the wrong people--and Yuuzhan Vong--to hunt...

SCENES FLASH:

Luke igniting lightsaber, Jaina raising blaster, Jacen holding a glowlamp, Yuuzhan Vong fighting against Predator, Jaina shaking Dutch's hand, Predator snarling, Dutch's leg bleeding, helicopter landing.

(Cut to scene of Jaina facing Dutch)

D: You're quite a good fighter, for a woman.

J: Never underestimate females.

THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED: A SW/Predator crossover.

15. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Siri: Why thank you! I need to start reposting my previous stuff here before I come up with more... my next trailer is another Tirreo/Nejaa Halcyon bit. Stay tuned! For now, here's another repost...
    ---------------------------------------------
    Fic: Mine, coming eventually

The Eternal Vow

{Blackness. Suddenly there is a snap-hiss, and a brilliant pale blue blade cuts the darkness and sheds light on a young, beautiful face. This is TIRREO, a female Firrerreon Jedi Knight. She holds her lightsaber in a defensive stance as the camera backs away to slowly reveal the rest of her, in traditional Jedi garb. Continue pulling away for the next few seconds.}

(TIRREO)(V.O.) There is no emotion; there is peace.

{Another blade ignites beside her, this one bronze in hue, held by a young man, CEDRON OLIVEN.}

(TIRREO)(V.O.) There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

{Continue to pull back; on Tirreo?s other side, a third blade ignites, bright green. This is wielded by a female Bothan, DENYA SAL?FEY.}

(TIRREO)(V.O.) There is no passion; there is serenity.

{One last blade ignites, and this one is silver-grey, held by NEJAA HALCYON.}

(TIRREO)(V.O.) There is no death; there is the Force.

{CUT TO: A ceiling shot of Tirreo kneeling before the Jedi Council.}

(TIRREO) There is a division in the Order.

{Long shot down a hallway in the Jedi Temple; Tirreo and Cedron walk side by side.}

(CEDRON)(V.O.) I sense something more, something hidden.

{Nejaa is about to board a ship, but pauses at the bottom of the ramp and turns to face Tirreo, who is offscreen.}

(NEJAA) If what you say is true, we have to tell the Council.

(YODA)(V.O.) Prevent this, we must.

{Close up of Tirreo?s face as she bows before Yoda.}

(TIRREO) Yes, Master Yoda.

{Ext. shot of a sleek shuttle zooming away from Coruscant. CUT TO: The shuttle, its boarding ramp cycling open on a landing pad. The Jedi seen at the beginning of the trailer step out.}

(CEDRON)(V.O.) Who do you think is behind all this?

{Zoom in slowly on Tirreo clutching her unlit saber in a dark alleyway. A figure steps in front of the camera, partially blocking our view, and ignites a vivid violet blade.}

(TIRREO)(V.O.) My sister.

{Fast, dramatic montage: Nejaa leaping over a line of angry beings, lightsaber held high as he comes down; Denya and Tirreo fighting back to back in the midst of a battle; a group of young trainees, led by Tirreo and Cedron, fleeing a large citadel surrounded by fields; Denya, little more than a blur as she spins swiftly, lightsaber flashing; profile shot of Cedron and Tirreo leaning forward until their lips meet in a passionate kiss; Cedron in the cockpit of the shuttle, expression grim as he works the controls; exterior shot of the shuttle flying over a field as twilight falls, laser cannons firing. CUT TO: same scene as before in the alley, but now the angle is reversed and we see the face of the figure; it is a young woman.}

(TIRREO)(whisper) Sirrim.

{CUT TO: Tirreo, jumping into the air and performing a flawless flip before she makes a dead-on landing and brings her lightsaber to bear.}

(ANNOUNCER) Laura Fraser.

{Cedron, in the Jedi Temple, reaches out to wrap his arms around Tirreo.}

(A) Jude Law.

{Denya changes tactics in the middle of a duel and spins on one leg, kicking her opponent with the other.}

(A) Carrie Ann Moss.

{Sirrim launches a furious attack, long hair flying around her wildly as her saber stabs and slashes.}

(A) Clair Forlani.

{Nejaa holds out his hand, and a chain hangs from his fingers. Dangling at the bottom is a small gold coin? a jedcred.}

(A) Russel Crowe.

{Close on Tirreo?s face, cast in harsh light from her lightsaber blade. Over the next few seconds, dawning fear grows on her face.}

(DENYA)(V.O.) I know what I must do.

(TIRREO) NOOOOOO!

(Pull back to see the four Jedi as at the trailer?s beginning. The camera retreats farther to show four dark figures facing them, backs to us. In unison, they ignite the

16. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Nadyezhda (Hope) - Part II NJO/AU Luke/Mara

*black screen*

*A small blonde haired girl sits playing with her dolls*

*Black screen* A child of one of the greatest Jedi who ever lived does not carry her parents gift.

*Picture of the same small girl watching Jedi Apprentices in a lightsaber session clutching a doll in her hands.*

*Black screen* A father trying to understand.

*Shot of Mara talking heatedly with Luke.* Luke she's your daughter as well.

*A shot of the young girl sitting on Han Solo's lap.* Does my Daddy not love me? *A hard stare comes from Han.*

*Han confronting Luke.* Just because she won't be a Jedi does not mean you can abadon her!

Mark Hamil as Luke Skywalker

Julianne Moore as Mara Jade Skywalker

Carrie Fisher as Leia Organa Solo

Harrison Ford as Han Solo

And introducing Kortney Denna as Nadyezhda Skwalker

Coming soon.

17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
  18. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    ;) you already know I'd like one, hey you MAY want at least one girl charector (no I am not hinting me) But it's just a piece of advice to attracked a wider range of readers. :)

19. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    That Era's End trailer and first posts are ****ing fantastic! It's original, it's catchy, and it's all of us, acting like we do.

Rogue, you are to be commended for your attention to story and detail. Always the epitome of a great author, you are.

READ IT!

20. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Wow, thanks, Bane. And thanks for the advice, Siri.

21. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    No problemo Rogue :)

Oh and I'm completly with Bane! (minus his colorful choice of words ;) ) Two posts and this stories already great! Please read it!

22. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    Fade up from Black

Type- A daughter kidnapped by the Sith

A starfighter flies through the air

Type- Jedi's are all but extinct

A hooded figure laughs sinisterly

Type- Only a Guard can save them all

(Duel of the Fates plays)

Lightsabers ignite

Blaster fire everywhere

Two people are standing together Talcu (a Rodian) and Devon (a human)

Talcu : hahaha...Jedi's are no more..my friend

Devon: I will find one and then we will save the only person I care about

Type- Coming Soon

Devon: Where is your power now

fade to Black

23. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    It's been . . . a while since I wrote anything. Especially Ami/Ani. But I was listening to a song by the same title as this fic, and I started thinking (a dangerous occupation, to be sure). And so, here's a trailer for y'all. Mind, it's going to be a while--I've just started writing it. I'm going to try to be most of the way finished, if not completely so, before posting. And, I've never written in script/trailer form before, so if I do the trailer wrong, forgive me. Comments/beta offers/etc would be *mucho* appreciated. Enough chitchat. Here she be!

:) :) :)

Title: The Right Kind of Wrong
    Author: RogueJai
    Post date: Near future
    Fic Type: Ami/Ani

Thousands of voices in thousands of languages can be heard, babbling hysterically as the shot pans around a panicked Senate Hall. In Basic, a female Senator (Amidala)?s voice is heard.

?Get the Medics, she?s wounded!?

In the midst of the chaotic Hall, Palpatine sits in the Chancellor?s seat, a calm, knowing smile on his face.

Cut to next scene

Peaceful silence. From behind we see two Jedi, Obi-wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, in a hallway walking towards the Senate Chambers.

Cut to next scene

A grandiose ballroom, cluttered with Senators and their escorts. Anakin and Obi-wan, in non-Jedi attire, are seen working through the crowd. Classical music is playing.

The music stops as the camera pans to another shot of Anakin and Amidala, in their ball clothing, kissing in a shadow-filled room. The japor snippet is clearly visible against the hollow of her throat. Outside a large window, we can see the lights and buildings?and further out, the stars?of nighttime Coruscant, though no sound is heard.

Fade into black

Fade into scene

In a spaarti cloning facility, Palpatine/Sidious gives orders to a group of clones before turning to survey the cylinders. His face is gray and slack-skinned, his hair thinner than the shot of him in the Senate. Now he is wearing black robes of the Sith. He turns again, towards the camera, and gives the audience a cold, evil smirk. Behind him, we see the clones arming themselves.

Cut to next scene

Anakin, in Jedi attire, on the lower streets of Coruscant. Lightsaber in one hand, blaster in the other, he is screaming angrily at a fleeing group of gang members. Rain is pouring as he turns to Padme, whose back is to a wall, and advances. Snapping off the saber, he stares at her for a long moment, anger still in his features, before he forces a Jedi calm. He drops the weapons and runs to her, wrapping his arms around her and stroking her wet hair. She hesitates for a moment, indecision on her face, before she rests her head against his shoulder.

The sounds of rainfall are the only ones present as the picture fades; the noise stops as well. Letters in white calligraphy rise to form the words ?The Right Kind of Wrong? on the screen, before they too fade into darkness.

END OF TRAILER

24. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    *glances around* uhh, hi :) Just uppin' this, I guess, even though (with this new board being only what, two pages? :)) it's not really necessary :)

25. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Fic: Mine
    Title: "A Hunt in the Darkness"
    - Formerly "Jedi Quest", but I changed the title for obvious reasons, and it has nothing to to with Anakin anyway.

*Black Screen, white letters eerily materialize*

Type: A new threat...

*letters fade, a Yuuzhan Vong warrior appears on screen and slashes his amphistaff at the camera...screen becomes black again*

Type: A galaxy in turmoil...

*letters fade, aerial view of a refugee camp, a ship flies in front of the camera and screen becomes black again*

Type: Many have perished...

*letters fade, screen is black for an instant*

Type: ..but one will challenge the darkness.

*letters fade, and a series of images is flashed on the screen, accompanied by "Duel of the Fates"*

-Images of X-Wings bearing down on a Yuuzhan Vong warship

-Shots of an army of Yuuzhan Vong warriors, countless in number, marching in formation across a barren cityscape.

VO: Now, one Jedi must find a way to save the one he loves...

-Image of the main character, Dantross Rahl, silhoutted against a setting sun...he ignites dual lightsabers with orange blades.

VO: ...without becoming an evil far worse than that which he would destroy.

- Scenes of Dantross Rahl again, dodging and weaving through a group of Yuuzhan Vong Warriors.

*Screen fades to black, music stops, and the repetitive beep...beep...beep of life support equipment is heard. Screen fades in to show a beautiful woman lying in a hospital bed, her eyes are closed and her face is disfigured by strange bony white growths*

*A sterile hallway, Luke Skywalker speaking with Dantross Rahl*

Luke: You musn't do this, if you follow this path, all of your training will have been wasted!

Dantross: Without her, everything I have EVER done has been for nothing!

*fade to black, more white text*

Type: A Hunt in the Darkness

*fade out, then more text*

Type: Now reading at theforce.net

Click the link in my sig to go there...it's long, but worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.