main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfic trailers (add on)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SiriGallia, Aug 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKeira_Lex

TKeira_Lex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    From the authors who brought you The Skywalker Prophecy Series and The Force Evolution Series

A long time ago?

In a galaxy far, far away?

The time, shortly before the climax of the Clone Wars?

Anakin did all this for his love. For Padmé.

The place, a distant Outer Rim system?

Unconsciously Obi-Wan wrinkled his nose against the odd odor of this place.

Kenobi and Skywalker confront one of their most perilous missions?

?Patience?? Anakin shook his head. ?We don?t have time to be patient.?

Obi-Wan waved a hand at the ray shields. ?I?m not sure we have a choice.?

Their fate in question, Artoo is faced with an impossible rescue?

Artoo already had sequenced the oil induction arm, static initiator appendage, and turbo-powered vibrosaw. Each popped from its housing, the arm spinning wildly, the appendage crackling with potential energy, and the saw buzzing. Artoo cooed appreciatively and his blue optical receptor glowed bright with excitement.

Soon, all your wildest questions will be answered?

In a sidelong glance, Obi-Wan raised his brow. ?Droid troubles, Anakin??

Anakin squashed the chuckle boiling up from inside. Only the corner of his mouth showed any humor found in the situation. ?Don?t worry. Nothing serious.?

Kenobi, Skywalker, and droid troubles?

Sounds like a case of?

LOOSE WIRES

Coming to the Saga board Thursday, October 20th

2. ForceChildren

ForceChildren Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2005
    Trailer: Children of the Force I

Lucasfilm logo appears, then slowly fades

*mechanical breathing of Dark Vader*

[opens with Padmè Skywalker looking towards you]

*breathing continues, dark and colder*

[cut to the Jaina Solo Durron?s cruiser soaring towards the massive Jedi Temple on New Coruscant. Scene fades]

*cold breathing*

[cut to Anakin Solo, prince of Hapes, striding out onto a vast balcony overlooking a grand city and great plaza where thousands have gathered. Tenel Ka and others stand beside him as the thunderous cheering continues. Scene fades]

*cold breathing sounds for the last time*

[a montage of scenes slowly plays by. Leto Durron looking out into the Ossus horizon. Meari Durron piloting a small starfighter beneath an exploding battle-cruiser, her face twisting into a hard scowl. Jace Durron sprinting down the hallway of the academy on Yavin IV, lightsaber ablaze in his hand. Arcas slowly turns, his blue lightsaber rising over his head as a pair of Tusken Raiders shriek and charge him]

[cut to black and silence]

[opens with Ben Skywalker meditating, his eyes shoot open and he gasps. A pair of Sith Eyes flash then returns to the Jedi Master]

*the starting of the battle of hero?s begins to faintly play in the background*

[cut to Ben and Arcas standing together, peering through the large window into the depths of New Coruscant]

Ben: I?ve felt a tremor in the Force

Arcas: Of the Dark Side?

[Ben slowly turns his head to look at him]

[cut suddenly to Jysella Horn and her apprentice, Anjylle Myrishi, battling a withering snake of crimson energy that strikes viciously, catching them both off guard]

[returns to Ben and Arcas]

Ben: Two Jedi have gone missing on Ruuia?I fear they?re dead

Arcas: Do you sense a plot against us

Ben: Perhaps

Arcas: But who. Who would go against the Jedi

Ben: Therein lies the mystery?

[scene fades to black]

*music grows louder*

[cut to Tenel Ka stroking her son?s cheek]

[cut to Jacen Solo and Leto walking side-by-side down a bright corridor]

Leto: My squadron was attacked, and I want to know who is responsible!

[cut to Jace Durron looking up into the Yavin sky, and seeing ships descending]

*the voices in The Battle of Hero?s begins*

[a space-battle stretching above the atmosphere of a faintly glowing planet erupts with the explosion of a massive battle-cruiser. A squadron of advanced XJX X-Wing weave through the explosions and hailstorm of bright laser-fire]

[cut to Meari Durron standing in the path of a horde of battle-droids, she ignites her shimmering lightsaber, and the Jedi behind her follow suit. The battle-droids open fire]

[cut to Padme standing alone atop the Tower of Light, a cold breeze throwing back her long red-gold hair, and her sienna eyes teary]

[scene fades to black]

Mysterious Voice: The time of the Jedi has ended

*chorus grows loud and deep*

[montage:]

[a dogfight between a pair of X-Wing]

[Leto Durron kissing a blue-skinned Twi?lek woman]

[Jaina Solo, Tahiri Veila, Jacen and Ben Skywalker standing before the Jedi Council on Ossus]

[The ground breaks away and begins to fall, a young woman is standing there and begins to plummet to her death, but a hand reaches out and grabs hers. Jace Durron struggles to keep her from falling from her death]

[Meari Durron slides down a slick and rainy edge, she goes over the side but manages to hang onto the edge. The view shows her hanging there from several hundred meters away, rain showering the cityscapes of New Coruscant]

[Twenty Jedi clash against Fifty Jedi]

*chanting slowly fades*

[cut to Arcas, his Jedi tunic torn and battered, kneeling before a woman with violet eyes]

Woman: We are connected, you and I

Arcas: How! What do you know about my past!

Woman: I am your past?

*A new melody replaces the old, dark, yet with a chorus of peacefully chanting voices*

[cut to a funeral, Leia Organa Solo lies peacefully and beautifully alone. Hundreds of people surround the location, but encircling

3. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    The New Jedi Order: Tides of Evil

[opens with an Imperial Star Destroyer gliding through black space, flanked by four smaller class cruisers. Pan down, and an entire Imperial Fleet comes into view]

[fade to black]

Voice of adult Jacen Solo: Things have changed?We must find a point of balance between the old and new or the Jedi won?t survive. He?Uncle Luke left so much undone]

[reopens with two adult figures in swaying robes walking out onto a small balcony on Coruscant, beneath clear skies and a bright and vibrant sun]

Jacen Solo: He left so much undone, so much for us to complete?

[cut to second figure, an adult Anakin Solo looking grim and focused, but his eyes on the horizon]

Anakin Solo: He built this legacy for us?

Jacen: Anakin?The New Republic is falling apart, the Senate is nearly nonexistent, and if we don?t act soon it will be the Order amidst their ashes. And with every step we take, the Imperial Remnant is growing stronger?

[fade to black]

*mechanical breathing of Dark Vader*

[opens with Imperial War Fleet moving through asteroid field]

[cut to an explosion shaking the inner chambers of the Senate]

[fade]

*breathing*

[reopens with Captain Pellaeon striding beside a black clad figure, along a massive bridge suspended over a ground teeming with newly designed Troopers]

[cut to Anakin Solo, lightsaber ablaze, parrying a wild torrent of laser fire and a silver armored Mandalorian blasting off into the air, into the dark night]

[fade]

*breathing ensues*

[opens with Jacen Solo walking alone across the endless sea of dunes on Tatooine]

[cut to Jaina Solo, in shackles, kneeling before a dark figure]

[fade]

*Battle of Hero?s Begins*

[scene opens. Valin Horn climbs to the top of a rocky ledge, stands, and looks over the expanse of burning jungle on Yavin IV. Tears streak down his face]

[cut to the Jedi Council erupting with shouts and argument, and Kyp Durron looking away, solemn faced]

[cut to Jagged Fel landing down atop a metallic bridge from a jump, and lifting his blaster at Jaina Solo]

[cut to Jacen Solo, meditating in a bacta tank, an array of jagged scars running across his chest]

Jacen: I?ve seen the future?

Voice: And what did you see, Solo

Jacen: War?Death?Pain?I know what I must do to stop it, only?I?m afraid to do it

*Battle of Hero?s grows deep and strong*

[cut to Leia Organa Solo standing at a windowpane, then her head falls slowly]

[cut to the Falcon erupting into a ball of flame and falling out of the sky, then being engulfed in a vast explosion]

Jacen: Something horrible has been put in motion?

[cut to an army of black-armored Troopers marching on a vast complex on Dantooine, then opening fire. Above, a war fleet of advanced TIE Fighters streak across the sky]

Jacen: The rest is on us, my brother?To stop this wheel from turning, to stop the death from engulfing everything and everyone we love?

[cut to Jaina Solo screaming through a vast viewport, as an Imperial Star Destroyer opens fire on a collection of small frigates and cruisers]

*the chanting begins*

[a montage:]

[A little girl, Jysella Horn, crying and laying beside a fallen figure]

[Soontir Fel roaring with laughter]

[Tenel Ka and Jacen Solo embracing beneath a bright moon]

[Kyp Durron, wielding lightsaber against a horde of Troopers]

[Black clad figure standing at the bridge of a Star Destroyer, Pellaeon beside her. A titanic battle is taking place through the viewport]

[Mara Jade Skywalker, holding her crying son]

[fade to absolute black]

*The last melodies of Battle of Hero?s plays*

[reopens with Tahiri Veila throwing aside her lightsaber]

[cut to Anakin Solo, kneeling in the rain, slowly raising his hands to find them covered in blood]

The Voice of Luke Skywalker: What I first began, you must finish?

Anakin Solo: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[absolute darkness]

*silence*

4. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    [Lucasfilm Logo appears. Beginning of ?Anakin?s Betrayal? plays. Logo fades.]

[Quinlan Vos is seen standing silently on top of a Juggernaut as the clone troopers walk about the battlefield on the planet Kashyyk.]

He was supposed to be dead.

[Emperor Palpatine is seen as a small holograph.]

Palpatine: Execute Order 66.

[Zoom in on Quinlan?s face to see his eyes widen.]

[A clone commander is seen pointing to Vos from another Juggernaut.]

Clone commander: Fire!

Vos (offscreen): Khaleen!

[The Juggernaut on which Vos was standing explodes and Quinlan is sent flying into the air and lands on the ground some distance away.]

But as the Empire is about to find out?

[A clone is seen kneeling by Vos and checking his pulse.]

[Clones are seen walking away from the lifeless body.

[?Anakin?s Betrayal? fades away.]

Some Jedi are not so easily destroyed.

[Quinlan Vos, dressed in very dark robes, ignites a crimson lightsaber. The climax of ?General Grievous? plays.]

[Vos breaks the neck of a Weequay bounty hunter.]

[Vos shoots an Imperial officer with Force lightning.]

[Vos Force pushes a group of stormtroopers.]

[Vos slices through two stormtroopers with a lightsaber.]

Quinlan Vos is?

[Vos brings lightsaber to a battle ready position.]

Sable Knight.

[Silence. Fade to black.]

Playing now on The Saga Board!

Disclaimer: This is the first time I?ve done one of these. Sorry is it?s cheesy! =)

5. Lady_Cora

Lady_Cora Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2005
    Black screen

A rough female voice speaks:

The New Republic has entrusted me to find the Jedi-Emperor's burial place.

A little girl's voice:

Who was the Jedi-Emperor?

A male voice, soft and gentle:

No one really knows. He lived thousands of years ago and his entire life was shrouded in mystery. And now, it's every prospector's dream to find some substantial proof of his existance, other than myths or legelds.

A light flicks in the dark. We see a little girl in a cave, crouched low on the ground, shifting through the dirt with her hands.

A middle-aged man sits beside her.

What are you looking for, Nizzy?

The girls raises her head, exposing two dark blue eyes, framed by short, red hair.

I want to find out about the Jedi-Emperor, just like you and Madam Wrenn.

"The Duel of the Fates" begins playing in the background.

The scrren darkens for a few seconds.

We see Nizzy, in her sleep.

Her dream unfolds: a view of Coruscant turned into a gigantic war zone. Squadrons of white-armored troops, shooting civilians. People trampling each other to get out of the line of fire. A huge, dagger-like ship blocks out the sun.

The Executor, everyone whispers, casting their eyes fearfully to the skies.

Nizzy bolts upright, screaming.

A deep, male voice whispers:

The Past shows itself only to those it deems worthy.

Nizzy, trying desperately to move a pile of boulders, with her hands.

A soft male voice, once more:

Long ago, the people of the Galaxy saw the Jedi-Emperor as a God. The Sun-God they would call him, invoking his name whenever they needed help or protection. But, of course, that's just plain superstition!

Nizzy, one of her hands cut and full of blood, whispers:

Jedi-Emperor, give me strength!

The deep voice, once more:

Use the strength within you, young one.

Shot of the boulders falling away, to expose a siver metal crate.

The screen darkens, before a woman comes into view, bloody, her wrists tied over her head. A man, dressed in black, asks her roughly:

Where is Nisadora? Where is the girl?

A shot of Nizzy, surrounded by a pack of predators.

The Force is your ally, child! Don't work against it!

A shot of the woman from the earlier scene, lying dead on a table.

Find that brat!

We see a luminous being, surrounded by a raging sandstorm.

By threatening the child's life, you have brought death upon yourselves!

A shot of Nizyy, crouched in a niche, a translucent man with gray hair and clad in simple black robes standing next to her.

Are you really a God.... as they say?

The man laughs.

Bless you child! Where in blazes did you get a priposterous idea like that? I'm probably the worst candidate for Divinity that ever existed!

The scene changes, to a dark-haired woman, standing atop a rocky mesa, gazing in the distance.

A male voice speaks behind her.

We have evidence that the Jedi-Emperor's spirit is guarding Nisadora Renuo agains harm.

The woman's hands tighten on a metal cane.

After all, she is his descendant, the man continues, smirking.

As am I, the woman growls, the cane shattering in her grip.

A shot of Nizzy, her head leaning against a metal bulkhead, tears streaking down her cheeks.

Why are they doing this? I haven't done anything wrong! The Wrenns haven't done anything wrong! Why did they kill them?!

Closeup of the specter's face, as he frowns, darkly.

The truth can cause more harm than a thousand lies, child.

I want to know!

The specter places a translucent hand on the girl's forehead.

To preserve the future, you must know the Past.

The image slowly fades. "The Duel of the Fates" comes to a close.

Only darkness, for a few seconds.

An explosion shatters the silence.

"Battle of the Heroes" begins playing in full force.

A shot of Coruscant, surrounded by a massive battle between the Confe

6. That_Random_Jedi

That_Random_Jedi Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2005
    I'm desperate for people to actually SEE my fic.

Over the course of the Republic War and the years leading up to it, many lies have been told. But what if the lies told to one lost soul were greater than previously thought?

What if you weren?t who you thought you were? What if your whole life was a lie?

All this and much more in:

A Web Of Lies: http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/20459502/p1/?256

Anybody who doesn't think General Grievous uberstinks is welcome. Haters, save yourselves some time and don't bother.

7. boady22

boady22 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 24, 2003

Coruscant

The room was dark, not completely dark but a light hazy fog of darkness capable of seeing through. The idea was to confuse the person seated in the center of the room, so that he could question himself, Did I see something, was that really there? Yes it was an old interrogation tactic, but one that still worked.

There on a table mere feet away from the chair General Lettow removed small items and placed them with great care. Seated in the chair Senator Mock-tol of Ord Binir sat, free to move however he chose. ?What is the meaning of this?, the Senator pondered aloud. ?Stormtoopers break into my home and remove me in the middle of the night. Bringing me here. On who?s authority??.

?That would be mine?, a voice from behind the Senator called out. Slowly Tremayne made his way into view. ?You see Senator Mock-tol you are being accused of treason against the Empire?.

?On what cause? By who? You don?t have any evidence. There is none, I?m no traitor?.

The Grand Inquisitor slowly bent down to the Senator and whispered into his ear, ?Do you think we would be here, in this situation if we did not have the evidence to back our actions? At this junction it is pointless to exclaim your innocence. You need only to answer our questions?.

?Your lying?, Mock-tol rebuked, ?I have done no treasonous acts?. Tremayne moved toward the table. ?There is no evidence out there to support your claim. I am a loyal member of the Imperial Senate. Actions like this will not be tolerated?.

Tremayne filed through the items on the table. He picked up a small syringe and what looked to be the pommel of a lightsaber. He handed the saber to Lettow.

?I am a Cerean,? Mock-tol spoke, ?no known truth serum will work on me and you General are no Jedi or Sith. You both need to aquire better scare tactics and do better homework before trying to apply false accusations?.

?Its funny you should mention the Jedi Senator?, Tremayne stood, back facing toward him, paying him no attention. ?You see, everything about them is pure science, not some mystical talent given to a select few. Do you think that Jedi or Sith are the only ones capable of creating a lightsaber in this galaxy? I must admit, the mathematics required for the design were complicated, however my team of scientists did manage.

?Also there is a particular story that goes with the saber you might find interesting. See many years ago there was a Jedi scientist named Crutus Penari, and he created what they called the Penari Saber. Now the significance of this saber is that it had a special power due to its particular design accompanied with its rare crystal. It produced the only yellow blade ever in existence of the lightsaber, and that blade would pass through any other blade. You see it was an unstoppable weapon. That?s most likely why the Order deemed it too dangerous and then ordered its destruction along with the blueprints.

?Now I am sure the Penari saber was destroyed, however I made an interesting find two years ago when bargaining with a Trashodian junk dealer. He thought he just had an old manuscript of Jedi lore, thankfully he did not know how to read what was written.

?It was difficult, but we were able to recreate it?.

?As for this?, Tremayne held up a small syringe, ?do you know what this is? Let me give you some help, its no truth serum?.

He turned to face the Senator, ?This is the Jedi magic concentrated into one singular dose. Cloned mideochlorines on a highly concentrated level?. He set the syringe gun to his arm and pulled the trigger injecting the crystal like fluid into his arm. ?No it won?t turn you in to a full fledge wielder of the force. The effects will be gone within a day or two, but until then I have the same strength in the force as any Jedi?.

Tremayne looked down toward the Senator, ?still a skeptic?? He extended his point finger and thumb, stared in hard at the Senator, ?Oh yes, there it is?, he spoke as his eyes rolled back. A quick force grip of the throat closed off the Senators airway.

8. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    (Here goes)

"The force will be with you always"

text: The Solos have always stayed on this side of disaster.

::Clips of Solos and Skywalkers getting out of situations that would kill anyone else::

text: But there are too many What ifs, Find out if just once the force didn't stop them

:Darth Vader Breathing::

:;Clip from the Shadow Academy where young Jacen Solo is fighting 'Darth Vader', his lightsaber goes right through his chest::

:cut to Jacen's horrified face, hear the clinking of a dropped lightsaber::

::pan back to 'Darth Vader' becoming the bleeding Jaina::

"Force, NO!" Jacen screams.

"I guess we know which twin is stronger."? Brakiss calls into the black screen.

Now playing in a JC forum near you-
    Fratricide

http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=22260628&brd=10477&start=22281294

9. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Trailer for Thy Mother's Glass by EmilieDarklighter.

Soft, romantic arrangement of the X-Files theme plays to a black screen. The following text fades in:

--They fought the future...--

JOHN DOGGETT and MONICA REYES stand behind FOX MULDER and DANA SCULLY, who are standing back-to-back, armed to the teeth with futuristic looking weapons.

--They won.--

MULDER and SCULLY are kissing on a balcony. They break apart and turn their heads simultaneously to look out over a drastically-changed Washington D.C., where cars are in the air instead of on the ground, and there are both humans and aliens walking around in the crowds below.

--And now they have to pick up the pieces....--

*music becomes more suspenseful and dramatic*

REYES is sitting on her desk, operating a projector.

"At exactly 11:21 three days ago, the entire computer system at Houston just shut down."

SCULLY is looking at a case file.

"How do thirty people just disappear, Mulder?"

SCULLY gasps. MULDER grabs her arm.

"Scully! What's the matter?! Scully?"

CLOSE UP of a photograph of WILLIAM VAN DE KAMP. He is wearing a Space Armada uniform and has his arm around a young boy.

"It's our William, Mulder. He was on that ship. We have to find him."

--that have been scattered across the galaxy.--

*The X-Files theme begins to fade and interweave with the Sunset Theme from Star Wars. The Sunset Theme then fades into Duel of the Fates*

Several clips in rapid succession:

WILLIAM looks up at MARA JADE from the floor of a storage compartment.

SCULLY stands in a bedroom, watching MARA sleep. She looks at a photograph we cannot see, looks back at MARA, and her face crumples into tears.

LUKE SKYWALKER runs WILLIAM through the basics of a lightsaber drill. MULDER watches.

CLOSE UP of WILLIAM's face while handling a lightsaber. BACK AWAY, and William is no longer sparring against LUKE, but against a man in an Imperial uniform wielding two lightsabers. WILLIAM is fighting to stay alive.

SCULLY and MARA are arguing. MULDER looks on, bewildered.

WILLIAM, gagged and bound, is shoved into a dark, unlit cell.

MULDER puts his arm around SCULLY as she watches LUKE comfort a crying MARA.

SCULLY: Will we ever be whole again, Mulder?

MULDER: Once we've got all the pieces, Scully, we'll work on putting them together.

1013 PRODUCTIONS

and

LUCASFILM LTD

present

Thy Mother's Glass

MARA: I want to believe.

10. DarthGaul

DarthGaul Jedi Master star 3

May 25, 2004
    This isn't a real story being done...but thought it would be a hoot.

============

Fade in of George Lucas sitting in a chair with a close mid-shot from the waist-up.

Interviewer's voice - "Tell me Mr. Lucas, why are you going back yet again to re-tweek the movies? More to the point..why is it that your going to re-do all six of them?"

George clears his throat and leans back in his chair.

George - "Well, I thought I would put some things back in. I realise now I've been depending on CGI way, way too much. After watching the finished trilogy and prequels over and over...it seems to me I was wrong to depend on that type of digital medium too much. So now I'm going to correct this by removing some of that with the stuff I had before and making it even better."

Screen darkens quickly and text fades in.

THE SAGA RETURNS...AGAIN...

Text fades out and Lucas is seen in his chair again.

Interviewer's voice - "Wait a second. You're going to go and replace all the digital elements? Why?"

Lucas again clears his throat and gestures with his hands as he speaks.

George - "Well...I thought it was the right way to go at the time. But I've changed my mind once again..."

Screen fades to black and text quickly appears and fades as it goes back to the interview.

Text - WITH NEW EFFECTS AND A NEW APPROACH

George - "You see, this time I'm not going to do all the creatures with digital animations, CGI backdrops and huge costly sets.

Interviewer's voice - "Really...so what are you going to use instead?

George (Gazing at the interviewer off camera as points at him) - "One word...puppets."

Interviewer's Voice - "I'm sorry...did you say Puppets?"

George nods and smiles with conviction.

George - "Puppets. But not just any puppets....hand puppets."

Screen fades to black and text appears again.

Text - AND A MAN THAT HAS CLEARLY LOST HIS MIND....

Intviewer's voice - "H-h-hand puppets? Are you serious?"

Fades back to Lucas sitting there in his chair with a very crude looking Jar Jar Binks hand puppet.

George - "See...look at that. Isn't that much better...oh and I should mention that he's going to be the star of all the movies now...I've decided to go back and digitally erase Luke from the story as well as Anakin from the Prequels."

Interviewer's voice - "WHAT?!"

George - "Yeah I wasn't comfortable with that whole Luke and Anakin Skywalker relationship, got so boring after watching it over and over. I mean come on...Yes he's your father...blah, blah, blah. It was enough for me and time for a change..time to make it much more to how it should be. So now all six movies will be about Jar Jar....and his new friend..."

Lucas pulls out another puppet, a sock Puppet, with one eye missing and a large hole in it.

"This is Boo Boo Yaa Badaba Scuba poo...Ding....Racker. Yeah...thats it. From a planet we'll be putting in some point in the films...uh...we'll call it...Nummytooanie. Heh! Man, I'm on a role here...been coming up with these great ideas all year."

Screen blacks out and the title appears.

STAR WARS: THE MEGA AWESOME SUPER DUPER DIRECTOR'S FINAL CUT SAGA COLLECTION

THE FINAL VISION OF DIRECTOR GEORGE LUCAS....

Screen snaps back to George sitting there with the hand puppets on his hands and making stupid voices for them.

George - "Grrrahaaaooo maapaaa...wwwanna moooshu? HAHAH...isn't that cute, I think I'll put that in the movies."

Screen goes back to black with text again.

Text - MAYBE....WE DON'T REALLY KNOW ANYMORE.

Text #2 - POSSIBLY COMING TO A DVD OR THEATER NEAR YOU

George's voice (over the final text) - "Maybe I should do all the backgrounds in lego blocks? Hmmm...Do we have enough to make the forest of Naboo I wonder? I'll get my kids to work on that."

Text #3 - OR NOT...YOUR GEUSS IS AS GOOD AS OURS.

Last scene is of Lucas in full shot sitting on the chair...with no pants on, only his shirt and sweater vest is covering his body and bits as he walks away with the puppets in hand and grinning like an idiot.

George - "I love that

11. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    George - "I love that idea....legos and puppets...wow...this is going to be the best tinkering I've done yet!"

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Good lord, that was a hilarious trailer, DarthGaul!! Absolutely hilarious! =D=

AQ

12. AlisonC

AlisonC Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2005
    Now that enough of the fic is actually done for me to know the ending :D here it is, and I present to you The Droid Empress. Roughly half of it is posted.

(White text: The Jedi Temple, Coruscant)

LUKE: I've gone over all the reports, but it doesn't make any sense. How many Force adepts can the enemy possibly have?
    KYP: Define Force adepts. If you mean sentients, that's one thing. But if you're including droids...
    LUKE: Master Durron, the Force surrounds the living. We've been through this more than once already. Dark Force droids? That has to be a deception.

(White text: The palace garden maze, Hapes)
    (Two young women are sparring with their lightsabers; an auburn-haired girl in her early to mid teens and a brown-haired girl in her mid-20s. The older woman is clearly dominating the duel.)
    (Switch to a Falleen woman, late twenties. This is Imperial Princess Tathila, aka Darth Wraithys. She is marching across a field and has ten tall battle droids with her - tall, thick, faceless creatures. They surround the cleared area in the garden made and the droids go invisible.)
    (The brunette, Desa Baclaw, takes her lightsaber and starts looking around.)

DESA: Master Jacen, this isn't funny!

(The droids start shooting at Desa and the younger woman, Kalare Djo. Desa and Kalare block the shots but Desa falls, clutching her throat. Tenel Ka Djo and Jacen Solo arrive and start to fight off the droids.)

TENEL KA: Are you all right?
    KALARE: I'm not hurt. But... they are. (Motions towards the dead handmaidens)

TENEL KA (to Jacen): All of the Hapan fleet, except what is minimally needed to patrol our own space, will go to Coruscant to prepare for the invasion.

(Switch to inside an Imperial Star Destroyer.)

EMPEROR VEXON (Falleen male, mid-fifties, in holo): Was your mission to Hapes successful?
    WRAITHYS: Well... no, my Lord. ...The Jedi Master himself destroyed most of our warriors, greatly aided by the Queen Mother.
    VEXON: This does make matters more difficult. (He pulls out a large blue crystal) Lord Merat, was Jedi Master Jacen Solo in the Queen's palace last night?
    LORD MERAT (An image inside the crystal, which is a Sith artifact; Lord Merat has been dead for over 2 thousand years): Yes, if you mean by Hapan time at the palace.
    VEXON (to Wraithys): Your mission has just changed. Kill Princess Kalare first. Then kill Queen Mother Tenel Ka. Last, kill Jedi Master Jacen Solo. All are dangerous but we have priorities. The daughter of Jacen is the only one who can kill me, with her white lightsaber, so she must be destroyed. And there must not be another.
    WRAITHYS: It will be done as my Lord commands.

(Switch to outside the Star Destroyer Halberd. Jacen is flying a Skipray blastboat with Desa ana Kalare in it. It is caught in the tractor beam of the Halberd.)
    (Switch to a close-up of the SD. The blastboat comes out of a small opening.)
    (Switch to inside the blastboat. Jacen and Desa are on board without Kalare. Desa is frantically shooting at invisible targets and blowing them up while Jacen flies. Suddenly, 15 Battle Dragons arrive and the Halberd disappears into hyperspace.)

DESA: We live to fight another day. And we'll get Kalare back. Even if I have to steal my brother's C-wing and pack it full of explosives and ram it up the Halberd's-
    JACEN: Be mindful of those feelings, Desa. It won't help any of us if you start down that road.
    DESA (to self): The Imperial Princess is going to be sorry for this. And if she's not, then I will make her sorry, myself.

(Switch to a larger model of the battle droid, with Kalare, running across the surface of a grassy green planet, between trees in forest.)

STARFINDER (droid): The Emperor destroyed my cast-brothers. For two years we have been waiting for someone who could liberate us and who could avenge their deaths.
    KALARE: I am Jedi. I don't fight for revenge.
    STARFINDER: Then fight for freedom.

(Switch to Desa in the garden back on Coruscant. She is having a vision that she is standing before a throne. The figure sitting on it is dressed entir

13. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Betrayed {A Zekk/Jaina fic}

Advertising the next post to my fic

[Lucasfilm logo fades in and out]

Mysterious Voice: Jaina has been found
    [flips to Jaina sitting upside down in a Yuuzhan Vong cell, J/Z/A/T/K/D running down hallway, Zekk kissing Jaina]

... the Wedding is set...
    [flips to Zekk looking at a tux]

...then....

[music plays loudly]

...Jacen is kidnapped.

[fades out to Jacen, coming to after being conked out]
    [flips to Jaina, Danni, Kyp and Zekk boarding a ship]

There is a new enemy...

[shows Krista Fett emerging fromthe shadows]

... and she carries the power to destroy the Galaxy.

[Jaina igniting lightsaber]
    [Tenel Ka running towards Jacen]
    [Lola Chu'ume fighting Nom Anor]
    [Anakin caressing Tahiri's face and sharing a deep kiss]

"I heed do heathe." [Tahiri mumbles into his lips.]

"I love you." [Anakin whispers to her.]

[Kyp holding Danni's hand]
    [Jagged Fel running out into the street, looking to the sky]
    [Gunfire pouring around Krista, Jaina, Zekk, Kyp, and Danni]
    [shows Anakin sitting in nursery, attempting to change Jaina Veila's diaper]
    [Tahiri smiling softly]
    [Luke holding Jaina veila]
    [Mara running into a room]
    [Anakin watching Tahiri run down a hallway]
    [Tahiri force leaping over Miri]
    [Alema igniting double-bladed lightsaber]
    [Miri attacking Alema]
    [Tahiri blocking two blows from Alema]
    [Anakin sitting in nursery, watching Jaina Veila with a bored expression]

BETRAYED....

THE END IS NEAR.

14. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I, Non-Jedi and Non-Skywalker

[Cut to the ill-lit bridge of a Hapan Battle Dragon, which someone modified to transform into a city in space]

Music: Aboard the Executor

A candle sat on the center of a table, revealing the lower halves of the faces of the three who sat around it. One was a tentacled Mairan, another was a male Zabrak, and the third was a female whose midnight black veil hid her origins.

?The Hapan Triumvirate is now in session.? Announced the mysterious woman as she banged against the table with a mallet.

[Cut to a black clad woman standing amidst a pile of smoking bodies and body parts with a silver lightsaber raised]

Music: Battle of Heroes

The moonlight?s chalky, white color reflected off of every feature of the killer?s face, whose resemblance to that of the Solo women spoke of its owner?s lineage. Normally, the pale color of the moonlight would have also reflected off of the eyes, but this time, the eyes were a deathly crimson, similar to that exhibited by her ancestor, Anakin Skywalker.

[Cut to Tatooine, where the twin suns set behind the back of a blonde, human woman who stood before some Tusken Raiders]

Music: Battle of Heros cont.

?I am Skywalker, no more.? The woman said to the Tusken Raider before her.

[Cut to Fountain Palace, where a handsome prince, who resembled Anakin Solo in every aspect except for height and hairdo, stood behind a window]

Music: Princess Leia?s theme with a few variations

[Cut to three carbon-frozen babies orbiting Hapes]

Music: Theme continued.

[Cut to an empty hangar with durasteel floor]

Music: Duel of Fates

Ben Skywalker clashed lightsabers with a young, redheaded woman between salvos of blasterfire and darts.

?I am your father!? He shouted desperately over the noise of the battle betweens clashes and dodges.

[Cut to the barely noticed corner of a public transport ship]

Music: Across the Stars (with a few dark undertones)

A tall, gangly boy around the age of eighteen stared at a holo of a woman and tried hard to hold back emotion.

[Cut to a Hapan transport shuttle]

Music: A Hero?s Fall

A dying woman who resembled Tenel Ka Djo in every aspect except for her green eyes used the Force to rip apart her innumerable army of adversaries as the army?s leader used her lightsaber to hack her to pieces.

Sister, you TRAITOR! The woman struggled to speak her dying thought, but no words came from her cinched throat.

[Cut to Jaina Solo, mourning with another woman who looked just like her, only a few decades younger and a few kilos fatter]

Music: Hero?s Fall, cont with huge tints of sadness.

[Cut to a young, dark-skinned woman sitting in a luxurious suite, counting lightsabers and heads in a display case before her]

Music: soft, subtle Imperial March

[Cut to many Jedi dying by various means, ranging from poison to crushing debris to lightsaber wounds]

Music: Battle sound effects

[Cut to Ben Skywalker embracing the Yuuzhan Vong Supreme Overlord in a tight embrace]

Music: Battle sound effects fade, then Across the Stars

[Cut to two women in a stately manor]

Music: cont Across the Stars, with dark undertones

The two women clasped their hands at chest level and grinned.

?You have fulfilled your side of the promise. We are sisters in oath.? Said one resonant voice.

?And now sisters in fulfillment.? Finished the other.

?Sisters in life.?

?And sisters in death.?

?Sisters-in-law.?

?And sisters in blood.?

This is but a snippet of a Skywalker epic, where a generation of rebels from teh family waged a war to tear teh galaxy apart, and where hope was almost extinguished, save within a special, select few young members of the clan.

15. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    This little piece sank like a rock on the Saga board...

Opening scene:
    Elan ?Sleaze? Baggano and Mazaricky MaclaMahoney standing at a baggage claim carousel in a busy spaceport.

Elan looking sheepish: Does it hurt?

Flash to scene of Mazaricky being dragged down a sterile evil looking corridor of another spaceport by angry heavily armed soldiers.

Cue: spiffy synthpop version of ?Ode to Joy?

v/o: Tis the season for friendship!

Scene: Mazaricky and Elan having a slap fight in the middle of the produce section of a supermarket.

v/o: Tis the season for family!

Scene: Grammy locked outside in the snow on a cold night.

v/o: Tis the season to go home!

Scene: Canine-like creature peeing on the leg of a sleeping elderly man.

Title Screen:
    Ode to Joy: A Holiday Homecoming from Hell

Scene: Voluptuous woman giving Elan a crushing hug.

Cut to scene: Maz and Elan putting luggage into a hovercar.

Elan, breathless: Maz, Your mother is awesome!

A Murderous Ewok Production by oqidaun
    Now playing in The Saga

ODE TO JOY

16. dark_jedi_lover

dark_jedi_lover Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    If there's anybody out there who likes Galaxy of Fear...I am currently writing this story. It will come eventually. Honest.

VO: They had escaped the evil of Project Starscream...

Aerial view of a huge forest, leading to a stone temple.

VO cont: but they could not escape the danger from within.

Five Jedi Padawans are sitting on a stone floor, listening to their Master, Bahsha Lee. One Padawan, Zak Arranda, jumps up and scowls at Master Lee.

Zak: This is stupid!

Zak and his sister Tash are walking down a path in the forest.

Zak: If this is what being a Jedi means, then maybe I don't want to be one anymore.

Close up of Tash, arms crossed, her expression a mix of sadness and concern.

Tash: Don't say things like that, Zak.

The Arranda siblings are in the Jedi temple with Master Lee.

Bahsha: I am sending you to Karda Four.

Close up of Zak looking surprised.

Bahsha: Master Draigar will train you.

The Arranda's meet two humans on Karda IV.
    Zak nods to the older man.

Zak: Master Draigar.

Tash shakes the younger man's hand. They smile shyly at each other.

Draigar: This is my former apprentice, Bannen.

VO: Now they must face the test of strength and weakness.

Tash and Zak are standing on a balcony, looking out at the city.

Zak: Come on, admit it. You like him.
    Tash: What? No I don't.
    Zak: You were flirting with him.
    Tash: Jedi don't flirt.

Zak is sitting cross-legged, eyes closed, a pained expression on his face.

Draigar VO: You can't hide from the truth forever, Zak.

VO: Jennifer Calvert.

Tash kneels down, picks up a lightsaber, and looks up.

VO: Corin Nemec.

Bannen is crossing two lightsabers in front of him, one red, one blue.

VO: J. R. Bourne.

Zak is leaning against a door and hesitantly reaches for the doorbell.
    Fade to black.

Pretense

Coming Soon.

17. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    A handmaiden kneels before Queen Amidala in the palace throne room.

Voiceover Sometimes, the right thing to do is the one thing nobody will ever understand.

Panaka speaking to Queen Amidala in the throne room.

Panaka: She has comitted treason your highness, she is now a wanted fugitive.

On Alderaan, Qui-Gon Jinn is chasing after a running figure.
    He is leading her to his ship, her arms in binders.

Qui-Gon voiceover: You are under arrest for murder and high treason against the Galactic Republic.

The handmaiden stands before a court, chin held high with pride.

Handmaiden: It was an act of justice, it was not murder! It was justice for my family and my home.

A number of lawayers, judges and law officers are gathered in a room.

Law officer She has proven resistent to all our questioning. If we want answers,we need to take more extreme measures.

The Jedi council sits in session.

Mace Windu: Never before has this council been asked to do a mind probe on a criminal.

The handmaiden sits in a cell, smiling, she looks at nine-year-old Anakin Skywalker and stands up.

Qui-Gon kneels before Anakin.

Qui-Gon: Padawan, how did she escape?

Coming in January 2006 The Quest for Balance Part I: The Handmaiden's Quest
    An alternate universe like you've never seen.

18. JediFilly

JediFilly Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    [-le sigh- I'm so pathetically dismal at making trailers. But ah well. Excuse the tackiness and clichedness]

TEASER TRAILER for Holomail:

[The Force Theme starts playing Quietly]
    (Camera pans over a young women with shoulder length auburn hair, standing upon a hill with gold tinged vegetation and is looking out at the horizon before fading to a painting of person)

Male VO: She was their herione. Brenna Alowen, the rose of Eravard. This is her story...

[Flash to black. The chorus of Wonderful Life starts playing]
    [White words on the black]
    Senator
    (Shows Brenna, dressed in a regal cornflower gown, standing in the Eravardian pod in the Senate Arena)

[Flashes to black again]
    Saviour
    (Shows Brenna once more, gazing down at a wartorn Eravard in horror, jaw dopped before shutting and becoming clenched in determination)

[Flashes to black once more]
    Legend
    (Fades the painting of Brenna that was shown at the beginning, dressed in senatorial regaila, ginger hair swept up and donning a gold & sapphire encrusted pendant

VO: Rosamund Pike
    (Midshot of Brenna ,dressed in a white blouse and indigo waistecoat, rolling her eyes and muttering something along the lines of "I hate politics")

VO: Ioan Gruffud

(Camera focuses on Ardan, a kindly looking young man with dark brown hair, dressed in Jedi robes who is standing at Brenna's side)

VO: And Scarlett Johansen
    (Carina, a slender blonde who looks around the same age as Brenna lets out a laugh and shakes her head at Brenna, a fond smile one her face)

VO: In....
    [Flashes to black and the title appears]
    Holomail

(Fades to a scene between Brenna & a much younger Palpatine with darkish brown hair. No music can be heard)
    Palpatine: Well Alowen, it's seems your not as naive as first thought.
    Brenna: (blandly polite) Why Thank You

(Fades to black with the words:)
    Coming soon to a board near you...

19. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    kateydidnt that fic sounds really intiguing... I'll be waiting for it :) If you don't mind could you PM me when you put it up?

20. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    These are actually things I have already posted, but I figured y'all might enjoy some short 'trailers' and might check 'em out. :) They're all in Beyond the Saga.

Completely Yours {An A/T Vignette}

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS: Completely Yours

[Mysterious Voice:] Anakin Solo is back...

[shows Anakin hugging his family and friends]

... He survived Myrkr after all...

[Anakin looks up to see Tahiri Veila on balcony, looking extremely beautiful. :cool: ]

... but the only thing that kept him going...

[Anakin swinging Tahiri around in his arms]

... was his love.

[They kiss passionately, music rises till commercial ends.]

Yeah, it's mush, no duh. :p

NEXT!

Couldn't Hold On {A J/Z Viggie}

STAR WARS: Couldn't Hold On

[Mysterious Voice:] Zekk is in danger...

[Peckhum, looking frightened, drags Jaina into the Lightning Rod]

"What's wrong, Zekk?"

...and the only one who can save him...

[Jaina places her hand on Zekk's chest, then seems to go inside his mind]

... is his true love.

[Jaina runs towards Zekk, who is sitting on a bench, clutching his stomach]

"Let me help you, Zekk,"

[Zekk looks into Jaina's eyes]

"Could you ever forgive me?"

[Jaina kisses him.]

"Yes,"

NOW PLAYING IS BEYOND THE SAGA

NEXT, again, but this time it's not a viggie!

STAR WARS: Left Behind

Left Behind {An AU A/T Fic}

[Mysterious Voice:] Tahiri Veila stayed on Tatooine...

[shows young Tahiri Veila waving at Anakin Solo]

... and now...

[Anakin gawking]

She's back.

[shows Tahiri Veila looking extremely good lookin', smiling broadly with an even tan]
    [*explosion*]
    [Anakin, horrified expression]

"Tahiri!"

[Tahiri, lying on rock floor,'dead'.]

"I was too late to save you, Veila, but I'm not leaving without telling you that I love you,"

[Tears trickle down Anakin's face as he kisses her]

[Tahiri Veila, looking down upon Anakin from unknown location]

So this is what death is like?

[Mysterious Voice:] But now... she's been given a second chance.

[Tahiri, on Naboo, sitting on a couch next to Anakin Solo, asleep in his arms]

We saved your life, all we want in return is a child,"

"Who are you?" [Tahiri asks.]

We are the Force.

NOW PLAYING IN BEYOND THE SAGA!

C @};- S

21. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    [cut to a twenty-year-old crying her eyes out in a splendid room in Fountain Palace]

[cut to a bed-ridden Tenel Ka attempting to move but failing]

[cut to a hooded Jacen stealing a baby from Fountain Palace]

[cut to the Hapan crown hanging in midair with no head beneath it]

[cut to a fourteen-year-old girl hiding in a ceiling compartment aboard an escort ship]

[cut to various noblewomen talking to the weakened twenty-year-old, who?s wearing a regency seal, overwhelming her]

[cut to each of the noblewomen laughing hysterically behind the regent?s back]

[cut to Princess Alyssia drawing a scarlet, royal veil over her face to hide an evil grin]

[cut to Isolder allowing a rare tear down his wrinkled cheek]

[cut to Dukat Aleson Gray?s bloody body half buried beneath a totaled speeder bike]

[cut to flashes of lightsaber battles and blaster bolts]

[cut to the teen and the twenty-year-old hugging each other and crying]

[cut to Tenel Ka?s funeral, with eulogist?s face too high to be captured]

soft but powerful, feminine voice: ? our mother, our queen.

22. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Dubious Engagement

fanfic: mine

Now playing in: Beyond the Saga

[Opens with a young Jaina Solo sitting near a window, looking out at Coruscant.]

[cuts to Luke Skywalker and Jaina sitting in the same room. Luke is speaking, looks depressed.]

Luke: I gave eveything I had to try to convince your parents otherwise, but it's of no use. We have no choice.

Jaina: Uncle Luke, you're starting to scare me.

[skips a few lines, Luke is speaking again.]

Luke: Your mother has just negotiated a deal that will but an end to the fighting. It is one approved by both sides, and one that demonstrates a complete show of faith.

Jaina: That's wonderful! But...how does that affect me?

Luke: You are the deal, Jaina.

[Cuts to image of Jaina debarking a ship. she looks around, is approached by Chiss. meanwhile Luke's voice is narrorating: The Chiss see marriages as a binding alliance, not a profession of love. If Han and Leia surrender their only daughter to the Chiss it demonstrates they are putting complete faith in them.]

[Cuts to an image of Jaina and Jag sitting in a restuarant.]

Jag: The Fantasy is one of the few extravagancies on Csilla. Most of the planet is built for efficiency only.

Jaina (mutters): So I noticed.

*dramatic music plays*

[Cuts to Jaina in a vicious lightsaber fight with five Yuuzhan Vong. Jaina's voice narrorates: The Force. It guides me.]

*music builds*

[Cuts to Jag flying a crawcraft in a heated battle against the Vong. People are dying everywhere.]

[cuts to Jaina in a wedding dress, tears streaming down her face, even though she is expressionless.]

[Cuts to Jaina and Jag standing in a corridor. Chiss are walking by.]

Jag: Don't think I don't know what you did in there. I can't let you do this.

Jaina: Why?! Why are you trying to confine me to such a muted life? Am I supposed to live my life watching everyone else battle my battles for me? Why don't I have the right to stand up for those I love? It's not fair, Jag!

[Cuts to Jaina, lightsaber drawn. she is in a docking bay. a man is lying on the ground, dying from a blaster wound.]

Man: What do you want from me? (coughs up blood)

Jaina: Why?

Man (laughs): I only did as I was told.

[Cuts to scene of Jaina watching Jag board a clawcraft]

Jaina: Promise me. Promise me that I'll see you again.

[cuts to Jaina and Syal, sitting in a kitchen]

Syal: I do not like the relationship you are pursuing with this man.

Jaina: Pursuing? What, exactly, do you think I am pursuing?

Syal: Do not take me to be naive.

Jaina: There is absolutely nothing between us, Syal. He's never touched me.

Syal: Yet.

*Music builds to a loud, dramatic crescendo*

series of images in rapid succession

[Jaina and Jag, kissing passionately]

[Jaina and Jacen, standing on a landing platform on Coruscant and hugging]

[Luke, facing two dozen Yuuzhan Vong, alone]

[Jaina, Jacen, and Anakin, standing shoulder to shoulder with lightsabers drawn, facing an enemy off screen]

[Jag, standing alone in the snow, yelling Jaina's name]

[Screen fades suddenly to black, words appear]

*right choices*

[words switch]

*never are the easy ones*

[words switch]

*And one love*

[words switch]

*could mean the difference in life and death*

[words switch]

*for the entire galaxy*

[Music ends in one final dramatic note]

Dubious Engagement

Now playing in a thread near you.

23. Lusa_Thul

Lusa_Thul Jedi Master star 4

Sep 9, 2004
    [A Blank Screen. ?Finale B? from Rent, plays in the background throughout the entire trailer.]

[The words ?How Do You Measure a Year?? appear on the screen.]

[Shot of Zekk, seated on the edge of a table in a darkened room, head in hands.]

[Kyp?s Voice] ?We begin on the day before Midwinter Festival with me, Kyp, and my roommate, Zekk. We live in an industrial loft in the lower levels of Coruscant. Old posters hang on the walls. They have Zekk?s picture advertising gigs. We have an illegal wood burning stove; its exhaust pipe crawls up to a skylight. Outside, a small tent city has sprung up in the lot next to our building. Inside, we are freezing because we have no heat. Smile!?

[Shot of Lusa, helping a battered Raynar to his feet.]

[Lusa] ?Oh, my gosh, are you alright??

[Shot of Zekk, answering a knock at the door. He opens it, revealing Alema, holding a candle.]

[Alema] ?Got a light??

[Shot of Jag fighting with a tangle of electrical equipment. Kyp approaches, looking awkward.]

[Kyp] ?Hi. Jaina commed and asked if I could come help with the equipment.? [A pause.] ?Are you Jag??

[Jag, nodding] ?I am. Who are you??

[Kyp] ?Kyp.? [An awkward silence. Kyp begins to inspect the equipment skeptically] ?Aren?t you supposed to be a pilot or something??

[Jag, irritated] ?Pilot, not mechanic. I can fix my clawcraft just fine, but, in case you have not noticed, this is not exactly a ship.?

[Kyp, sarcastically] ?Thanks for the clarification.?

[Shot of Zekk, looking somewhat self-conscious, sitting in a circle with a group of other beings, Raynar and Lusa among them. Kyp stands some distance away, watching.]

[Zekk] ?I?m just so scared. It seems so much easier to just give up, but I don?t even know how to do that.?

[Shot of Zekk holding a crumpled note. His hands are shaking.]

[Blank screen. The words ?Measure in Love? appear.]

[Shot of Jaina rolling her eyes as Kyp and Jag exchange a high five.]

[Shot of Raynar and Lusa kissing in the snow.]

[Raynar] ?I didn?t know you could fall in love this fast.?

[Lusa] ?Neither did I.?

[Shot of Kyp and Zekk, walking down a street on Coruscant in the snow.]

[Kyp] ?Let me get this straight, the twi?lek who lives downstairs, the one who dances at the Nexu Club in practically nothing, showed up, flirted with you, took off, then appeared again wearing even less clothing than before, asked you out while making out with you, and you said no to her??

[Zekk] ?Pretty much.?

[Kyp, hitting him on the head] ?You?re an idiot.?

[Shot of Zekk and Alema, standing in a snowy alley]

[Zekk] ?I guess we probably should have been more honest with each other from the beginning.?

[Shot of Zekk, Kyp, Alema, Jaina, Jag, Raynar, and Lusa in a restaurant dancing on tables, throwing food, yelling, and being generally disruptive. Jacen, Anakin and Tenel Ka watch from a nearby booth, looking mildly stunned.]

[Shot of Jaina and Jag arguing]

[Shot of Zekk and Alema kissing]

[Shot of Jaina, standing before a coffin]

[Jaina] ?You always said how lucky you were that we were all friends. But it was us, baby, who were the lucky ones.?

[Shot of Zekk and Kyp, arguing]

[Zekk] ?Alema and I aren?t going to work out, Kyp. Get over it.?

[Kyp] ?Because you?re not going to let it work out. You think I haven?t figured out why you keep pushing her away? Why you?re always the one to magnify the problems you two have, to find an excuse to break things off? You don?t want to commit because you know that, sooner or later, one of you is going to die, and you don?t want it to be her. You don?t want to go through what you did with Anja again, and, on the other hand, you don?t want to make her go through it, either.?

[Zekk, angrily ] ?You?re right; I don?t want to go through that again, because it was hell. You have no idea what it was like. No idea at all. You can?t imagine what it?s like, trying to live with this. And, yeah, I wish things could be different, but they can?t. I?m going to die, and so is she, so why should we even bother

24. Lady_Cora

Lady_Cora Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2005
    Black screen. Small, shuffling sounds can be heard from the darkness.

The voice of a girl whispers.

I'm scared.

Another voice, this time sounding like a man's, whispers back.

It will pass, child.

An image appears, slowly. A cargo cruiser slowly descends into a Coruscant docking bay. The image pans to a child walking through the crowd. She has short cropped, red hair and wears a dirty, torn, beige tunic. She is limping slightly, while she toes a silver metal crate after her.

Behind her, a man's transparent silhouette can be barely seen.

"The Force Theme" begins playing.

The image switches to a burly, red-haired man, who hugs the girl protectively, almost crying.

Nizzy! For the Force's sake, where have you been, lass?

Nizzy smiles faintly.

You wouldn't belive me, Uncle Dax.

The image shifts once more, to reveal a pale, frightened Dax, holding what appears to be a frying pan, with both hands.

Don't come any closer you... you....

We see the same ethereal man that had been walking behind Nizzy. He looks at Dax, with a bored expression.

Put that thing down, Renuo. Since I'm already dead, nothing that you do can harm me.

The screen fades, to reveal Nizzy, sitting on her bed, in her room, watching the rain drops hitting the transparisteel window.

Why are you bothering yourself with me so much? she asks the spirit, who is sitting besides her.

Because you were destined to fight this battle even before you were born, Nisadora.

The image switches to Nizzy and Dax running across a hangar, while a few men shoot blaster bolts after them.

Nizzy throws herself behind a crate, raises her blaster, takes aim and starts to fire.

Everything changes back to Nizzy's room, as she looks at the ghost, with a dumbfoulded expression on her features.

I can't fight in a battle! Sure, I'm fairly a good shot with a blaster, but that's about it!

Shift to the ghost's face, as he gives Dax Renuo a cold, hard stare.

If you do not open your damned eyes, Renuo, your niece might lose her life! Something far darker and dangerous than you can imagine is after her!

Dax's eyes bulge, in shock.

My Nizzy? In danger? That can't be true!

The spirit answers, on an icy, dead tone.

It is Renuo. History has a funny way of repeating itself. And this time, I will not allow the same mistakes to be made!

The ghost-man's gaunt, grim face is replaced by a flurry of images in quick succession. "The Force Theme" stops playing and "Anakin's Dark Deeds" starts.

Anakin Skywalker, dressed from head to toe in a black uniform, stands at the helm of a Star Destroyer.

Palpatine sits on his throne, watching the bombardment of a secesionist planet. A dark smile twists his face.

A clonetrooper adjusts his helmet, grumbling.

Kid, you aren't paying me enough to do this kind of dirty work.

Anakin aswers, noncomitally.

Someone has to do it, Blackfist. And you are my best soldier.

A four year-old Leia, dressed in a white dress, is sitting on a swing, giggling happily, as Anakin gently sways the swing forward and backward.

A dark-haired woman's angry voice, as she shouts.

You're mad, Skywalker! Those people will die! And all you can think about is your revenge!

Anakin is watching a star field, his back turned to her.

Revenge is all that I have left.

What about your daughter? Will you drag her in this too?

Anakin swiftly turns around, his eyes flashing amber for a brief second. A Force-wave slams the woman into the wall.

Never say that again, he whispers.

The screen shifts to an agitated Wrenga Jixton, who is fiddling with his fingers.

You realize that this whole thing will probably be impossible to pull off, Uncle.

The view changes to that of an entire fleet of Star Destroyers, surrounding Coruscant and blockading it.

I know. Nonetheless, we will try.

Obi-Wan's face comes into focus, as he st

25. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    [The intro to ?EVERY STORY IS A LOVE STORY? from Aida plays.]

[The lights slowly come up on a bed of river reeds. From somewhere behind the camera, a tattooed hand reaches forward and parts the stalks, revealing a hovercraft on a wide, blue river.]

[Nen Yim (voice over)] We knew the Hapans had been enslaving our people from the start. We just never expected to see it with our own eyes.

[The camera pans back, revealing two figures crouching in the water: NEN YIM and RIINA KWAAD.]

[Nen Yim] We just never thought we?d experience it.

[Shot of JACEN SOLO and RANDOM HAPAN SOLDIER #1 carrying RIINA and NEN aboard the hovercraft. There is a slamming noise. The screen goes black.]

[A spotlight illuminating the figure of the STORYTELLER breaks the darkness.]

[Storyteller] Ladies, Gentlemen, and androgynous beings,

[Shot of KUNRA and NEN walking through a busy marketplace, NEN in binders.]

[Storyteller] Every story is a love story.

[Wide shot of NEN and JACEN alone, facing each other from opposite ends of a grand hallway. There is a sense of enmity between them.]

[Shot of HAN SOLO making an announcement at a crowded banquet.]

[Han] This engagement?s gone on long enough.

[Shot of TENEL KA looking quite offended as JACEN walks away.]

[Shot of JACEN and NEN stealing a kiss.]

[Storyteller] I give you?

[rapid shots in procession: NEN and KUNRA visiting HARRAR in prison. The Yuuzhan Vong slave camp. RIINA surrounded by Hapan soldiers. NEN, KUNRA, and JACEN running down a deserted city street, soldiers chasing them. An enraged TENEL KA in a wedding dress.]

[The screen goes dark.]

[Another shot of the STORYTELLER.]
    [Storyteller] The greatest love story ever told.

[Shot of JACEN and NEN against a background of stars, holding hands.]

[The last notes of ?EVERY STORY IS A LOVE STORY ? REPRISE? play]

[Black screen]

[White letters in ?papyrus? font:]

The Past as Another Land ? Now playing on the Beyond the Saga board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.