main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfic trailers (add on)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SiriGallia, Aug 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisse

Lisse Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2001
    Wow. Jedi Knight Anakin, that was incredible. I can't wait to read it.

2. the-Ewan-Pixie

the-Ewan-Pixie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2001
    If anyone wants this...has it been done?

Title: Corruption of Blood
    Fic: Bunny/maybe mine, but if anyone wants it, PM me!

------

[All is black, the Pixie-Vision logo flashing across the screen. Then quiet music begins to play (any suggestions?) as sunlight filtering through some large trees is the image on screen. It fades out fast and fades back into a young girl staring over a hilltop over a large city, gleaming and sparkling as the sunlight from the trees dances in shadows over her.]

[Dari?aana VO]: My father once said that history tends to repeat itself?

[The scene fades out to Dari?aana older, looking over a grandeur palace, watching as her husband, Taimir is being coronated as King]

[D V.O.]: That those who do not pay attention, however, get lost in the dust?And leaders rise from the common threads?

[The scene switches to Dari?aana watching carefully as her husband makes an order]

[D V.O.] And that the politics make up the history?

[The scene again switches to Dari?aana in a half-veil as soldiers carry a coffin carrying Taimir, as she looks out without shedding a tear]

[D V.O.] I, however, have no such beliefs.

[The scene switches to a city on a moon of Hapes, as Dari?aana is speaking to several females, and speaks in urgent tones]

D: Times are changing! And power is switching positions?and I am controlling it?

[The scene switches again as D in a half veil takes the crown of the Prince and puts it over her veil. The Voice Over continues]

[D V.O.] History is not written by the observers?

[A scene in which D is standing above the people of Hapes, as her adviser Laria and her step-son Rol look on from the darkness of the balcony]

[D V.O.] Or the soldiers?

[D is speaking to a group of Hapan Millitary, as she sits in a ground-vehicle and lets out a cry as she leads the attack]

[D V.O.] The lovers?.

[A scene with D and her lover, Faihar, kissing passionatley on her bed]

[D V.O.] Or the victims?

[D approaches a closed door with a latern and a vibroblade, as her figure fades into darkness?]

[D V.O.] History is written by those who revolt against it.

[The final scene where the music rises higher as it bursts into a picture of Dai?aana lowering herself onto a throne as the people in front of her all drop on their knees.]

[Silvery words appear with each flashing image]

[Narrarator] Jason Behr

[An image of Taimir firing a sharp blaster]

N: Hugo Weaving

[An image of the General, Zehu, looking on at Dai]

N: Tobey Maguire

[An image of Faihar looking off from D?s bed]

N: And Kate Hudson as The Queen Chume?da Dai?aana Riyao Chume?da of Hapes

[Everything goes black as the single words flash across the screen?

Corruption of Blood: The story of Hapes

Coming Soon to a FF board near you!]

3. thegreatyoda

thegreatyoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    This is a story that I want everyone to read. I think it has an important message that needs to be heard.

A BLACK SCREEN WITH THE YODAWORKS LOGO APPEARS. THE SCREEN DISOLVES INTO AN IMAGE OF CORASCANT. IT IS A BUTIEFUL DAY THE SUN IS JUST RISING CAUSING ALL THE BUILDINGS TO GLITTER.

ANNOUNCER [VO]: Courascant...Base of operations for The New Republic.

SCREEN CUTS TO A SHOT OF THE FORMER IMPERIAL PALACE GLITTERING IN THE MORNING SUN.

ANNOUNCER [VO]: Impeneitrable...safe...until today.
    SLAM CUT TO A PASSANGER SHIP SLAMMING INTO THE SIDE OF THE PALACE.
    GENERAL MADINE [VO:] Ladies and gentelman three days ago a higjacked passanger ship attacked and destroyed the Imperial Palace.
    SLAM CUT TO LUKE, LIEA, AND THE NEW REPUBLIC SENATE RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES AS THE PALCE CRUMBLES BEHIND THEM.
    ANNOUNCER [VO]: After an event that no one thought possiable.
    QUICK CUT TO LUKE RUNNING THROUGH A BURNING HALLWAY.
    ANNOUNCER: Choices must be made.
    CUT TO A SQUAD OF Y-WINGS LIFTING OFF.
    MADINE [VO]: I'm asking the council for a rataliatory bombing strike on Arkon IV.
    ANNOUNCER [VO]: Morals must be upheld.
    SCREEN DISOLVES TO LUKE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE COUNCIL.
    LUKE: Violence isn't the answer here!
    ANNOUNCER [VO]: Bonds will be broken.
    QUICK CUT TO MADINE RIGHT UP IN LUKE'S FACE
    MADINE: I don't think you have the backbone to do what is nessacary.
    ANNOUNCER [VO]: And lines will be drawn.
    SHOT OF MADINE FACING OFF WITH LUKE
    MADINE: We have to strike back!
    QUICK CUT TO LUKE IN FRONT OF THE COUNCIL
    LUKE: Hatred isn't the answer! Hatred won't bring back the dead.
    SCREEN CUTS TO BLACK. A FLASH LIGHTS UP THE SCREEN LEAVING WORDS IN IT'S WAKE.
    PLACECARD: IN HONOR OF THOSE WHO DIED IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACKS.
    QUICK CUTS OF X AND Y WINGS LIFTING OFF, THE PALACE FALLING, AND DOMESTIC LOOKING BUILDINGS BEING BLOWN UP. ANOTHER CUT TO BLACK ANOTHER FLASH.
    PLACE CARD: STAR WARS: THE FACELESS ENEMY
    FLASH!
    PLACE CARD: NEVER FORGET.
    SLAM CUT TO LUKE CRADLING THE BROKEN BODY OF A LITTLE BOY. A WALL OF FLAME IS BEHIND HIM.
    SLAM CUT TO BLACK SCREEN. FINAL FLASH.
    PLACE CARD: ON BOARDS NOW.
    LUKE [VO]: I've failed.

Well, that's it. On the boards it is listed as: : A STORY IN TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO DIED ON 9/11/'01. Please, go read it.

4. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Heyy, thanks Lisse! :) I posted the prologue to it on the fanfic boards. Hope ya like!

5. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    FADE IN

-Mace walking down the hall and pushing open the doors to the Jedi Council Chambers. Yoda is there waiting.
    YODA: Unsettling changes I have sensed.
    MACE: I thought you said young Skywalker?s future was clouded.
    YODA: Still it is.
    MACE: Yet you sense something.
    YODA: The future is always in motion. Accept that we must.
    MACE: But?
    YODA: Concerned for Kenobi, I am. Lost he is. His place in the stream of things has?shifted.

A SERIES OF FAST CUT SCENES
    OBI-WAN (Voice Over): For some reason, and I don?t know why, I stepped off the path. I?ve been wandering the forest looking for a sign to lead me back.
    -Obi-Wan sitting alone in a small, dimly lit apartment.
    -He is standing on a viewing level watching initiates practice. A small, dark haired boy with bright green eyes stops and stares up at him.
    -Obi-Wan approaches his apartment only to find Bant leaning against the door.

-Anakin chasing after Obi-Wan.
    ANAKIN (Yelling): You have hurt my Master! You betrayed him! I know he was good to you and you have treated him terribly. You?ve betrayed everything he believed in. You never deserved him as a master!

A SERIES OF FAST CUT SCENES
    OBI-WAN (Voice Over): I?m so far from the path now, I don?t think I?ll ever find it again.
    -A lightsaber battle rages through the narrow corridors of the Jedi Temple. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan lash violently out at each other.
    -The initiate practice room. A frightened initiate, BALI TIRO, is standing a few feet from a kneeling Obi-Wan. Slowly the little boy reaches forward and pokes Obi-Wan in the shoulder.
    -Qui-Gon standing in a hall. A gentle look crosses his features as he looks down at thirteen year old Anakin Skywalker.

-Yoda, Bali and a kneeling Obi-Wan in front of a small transport.
    BALI: Master Yoda says you are going on an important mission.
    OBI-WAN: Yes.
    -Bali pokes Obi-Wan in the shoulder and gives a little smile.
    BALI: I wanted to wish you a safe journey.

FADE TO BLACK

YODA (Voice Over): Coming back, you are not?

TITLE CARD
    An Uncertain Path
    Now Playing

FADE TO BLACK

6. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    If you liked the SW/Hitchiker's Guide Crossover trailer, you'll love what I'm doing next...

(Yes, I realize the irony of posting a preview of a trailer of a fanfic. Just getting your attention!)

7. Lisse

Jan 6, 2001
    Fic: The Best and the Brightest.

Status: Mine, hopefully coming in late 2001/early 2002. Readers of the monstrosity that is my "Circle" fic might recognize a few of the characters. Enjoy. :)

~~

[Fade in Lucasfilm logo, which flashes green and fades to black.]

[Fade in a spinning silver disk, which flashes and snaps open. The letters "Broken Circle Productions" appears before everything fades to black.]

[Fade in on the Imperial planet of Carida.]

VO: In a class of thousands...

[Fade in on an enormous assembly hall. Hundreds of rows of Caridan cadets stand at attention as far as the eye can see.]

VO: Among their generation's most promising...

[Fade in on a large lecture hall filled to capacity. All eyes are on a giant holoscreen, which displays a complex battle analysis.]

VO: In an Empire that spanned a galaxy...

[Fade in on a hangar bay. Caridan cadets carrying their luggage walk between rows of stormtroopers.]

VO: ...they were alone.

[Fade in on a large office. Pathos Drake, administrator of the academy, is walking past a group of six female cadets. He stops in front of Sarai Nashari, who meets his eyes with careful dispassion.]

Drake: You six are the first. Don't disappoint me.

Nashari: We won't, sir.

[Cut to the same six cadets marching together through an austere hallway. All eyes are on them.]

VO/text: They came to be officers.

[Cut to Nashari and Rowan Archimedes sparring.]

[Cut to rows of cadets in red uniforms standing at attention.]

[Cut to Clara Paten slugging a leering male cadet in the jaw.]

VO: They dreamed of being leaders.

[Cut to Kali Newsuns sitting in the captain's seat on the bridge of a Star Destroyer.]

[Cut to Nashari grabbing the edge of a railing as the same bridge shudders.]

[Cut to Lia Ythar throwing her arms across her face as something lights up her shuttle's cockpit.]

VO: They were forced to be warriors.

[Cut to a large green in the central Caridan facility. Newsuns, Danae Walfasa, and many other cadets stare up at the sky in shock and fear as a shadow falls across the sun.]

[Cut to Archimedes fighting waves of invaders with the ends of a force pike.]

[Cut to Ythar hauling a bloodied Walfasa to her feet in the middle of some hellish battlefield.]

VO: They became heroes.

[Cut to Newsuns shielding fellow cadet Dev Darklighter with her own body.]

[Cut to Paten firing blindly up at a Rebel fighter as blood streams down her face.]

[Cut to Walfasa leaping from a burning building.]

[Cut to Ythar desperately hugging a severely wounded Galad Helios.]

[Cut to Archimedes dodging an enormous blaster bolt.]

[Cut to Nashari staring up at the sky as the ground heaves beneath her. She lifts her hands, and white light fills the screen.]

[The light gradually fades, revealing the title.]

VO/text: The Best and the Brightest

[The light flashes again, displaying cast and crew info, then again before the screen fades to black.]

8. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Here it is...
    ---------------------------------------------
    Fic: I've yet to decide if I want to do it... PM me if you just can't live without writing this fic.

Untitled Bunny

{Blackness fades to a very familiar scene in The Empire Strikes Back, where HAN SOLO and LEIA ORGANA are inches from their first kiss. Their lips are just about to join... when a boom mike drops into the frame.}

(GEORGE LUCAS)(off-screen) Cut!

{Leia and Han look up, caught in the glare of the set lights, obviously bewildered.}

(HAN) What?!

{PULL BACK to reveal the edges of the set and the soundstage beyond it. Cameras and technicians are scattered around; in the center of it all sits George Lucas.}

(GEORGE) You heard me! (to boom mike operator) Steve, you're fired!

{FLASH TO: Dressing room. Han lounges in an armchair while Leia and LUKE SKYWALKER stand watching, tense.}

(LEIA) So what you're saying is...

{CUT TO: THREEPIO and ARTOO walking down a sidewalk. Suddenly hordes of people bombard them with notebooks ready for autographs.}

(HAN)(V.O.) We're not ourselves anymore. We're now... actors... in a... movie... about ourselves.

{CLOSE on Luke's face. His eyes grow wide.}

(LUKE)(whiny) But I'm Luke Skywalker!

{FLASH TO: Panning shot of a bookstore. LANDO sits at a table, surrounded by shelves and stacks of books. They all have the same cover-- A photo of his smiling face, with the words, I'm Not Really From This Galaxy.}

(MR. VOICE) Nothing they've experienced in their galaxy...

{CUT TO: Han in an easy chair, feet propped up, sipping from a glass of liquor. He is surrounded by beautiful women.}

(MV) Could ever prepare them...

{CUT TO: Shot over Luke's shoulder as a door opens in front of him. Beyond it sits ALEC GUINESS.}

(MV) For ours.

(LUKE)(joyfully) Obi-Wan! You're alive!

{FLASH TO: A few seconds later; Luke struggles with security guards as Sir Alec backs away.}

(LUKE) Wait! Obi-Wan! I went to Yoda for my training... Let go! OBI-WAN!!!

{CUT TO: George, watching it all.}

(GEORGE) Better not let him near James Earl Jones...

{FLASH TO: Visiting room at a mental institution. Han, Leia, Lando, and CHEWBACCA stand on one side of the glass, Luke sits on the other in a straightjacket.}

(HAN) You never did fit in.

(MV) Now, the heroes of one galaxy...

{FLASH TO: Chewbacca walking down a sidewalk. Rabid fans move in to get an autograph. Chewie roars, and they back away.}

(MV) Must try to survive in this one.

{FLASH TO: Profile shot of Leia facing Han. She is fuming.}

(LEIA) I thought we had something, Han!

{Han grins.}

(HAN) That was before I met Liz Taylor.

{Pan back as George comes running up to them.}

(GEORGE) I got it! I have a solution!

(LEIA) What?

(GEORGE) We'll make the rest of the trilogy without Luke!

{FLASH TO: Title screen.}

(MV) This galaxy will never be the same.

{FLASH TO: Luke, on the Dagobah cave set. He works the controls of his lightsaber hilt.}

(LUKE)(whiny) Hey, my lightsaber isn't working!

{CUT TO: George, as he stands, steps onto the set, and grabs the hilt.}

(GEORGE) It's a prop! A prop!

{George starts to whack Luke over the head with the hilt, as we FADE TO: black.}

(MV) Coming 2002.

9. Lisse

Jan 6, 2001
    ROTFLMAO!! Sticks, that was friggin' hysterical!! I actually fell out of my chair! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Now you just have to find someone to write it. (*nudgenudge*) ;)

10. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    That was SO FUNNY, Sticks!! Especially all the Luke bits... ;)

Cool idea, Lisse, I can't wait to read it!! Just please finish your other ones as well and I'll be perfectly happy. :D

Sarah >^,,^<

11. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    No one's done a trailer for this yet, and I think that everyone should know about it:

(Fade to scene where Obi-Wan is holding a dying Qui-Gon in his arms.)

Qui-Gon (raspy): Obi-Wan, promise me you'll train the boy.

Obi-Wan (weepy): Yes, Master.

Qui-Gon (raspy): And Obi-Wan...I am your father!

George Lucas: CUUUTTTT!!!

VO: It's the hilarious outakes, flubs, and bloopers of all the Star Wars movies!

(Fade to scene at Ewok village in ROTJ just as Luke has left. Han and Leia are talking.)

Leia: Hold me. (falls into Han's arms. After a moment, her and Han's breath becomes visible.) I'm ready to tell you my secret now. I see dead people, they're everywhere.

GL: Cut!

VO: These are the outtakes that were too embarrassing to show in the credits.

(Fade to scene in ANH when Luke, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han, and Chewie are in the Falcon approaching Death Star)

Obi-Wan: That's no moon, it's a space station.

(rock music starts)

Luke: I see a little silouhette of a man...

All: Scaramoche, scaramoche,
    will you do the vandango?
    Bunch o' bolts of lightning,
    very, very, frightening ME!

VO: Come join in the laughter...

(Fade to death scene in TPM when Qui-Gon dies. Obi-Wan is weeping, then Qui-Gon sits up.)

Qui-Gon: Are we off?

GL: No, still filming.

Qui-Gon: Oops. (Lays back down.)

VO: Join in the mayhem...

(During lightsaber duel in TPM, Obi-Wan's lightsaber flies out of his hand and hits a technician on the head.)

Ewan (after realizing what he's done): ...Oops?

VO: Join in the hysterical...

Star Wars Bloopers!

by several Authors (including myself)

already playing

(read them, they're HILARIOUS!)

12. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    just to tell you already, this fic may not be suitable for everyone...
    ~~~~~~~
    {We see two Corillians, a man and a woman, both wearing CorSec insignia on their uniforms. We can tell that they are partners, not married.}

Man: Everything ready?

Woman: Yes. Iego, here we come!

{black}

VO: They thought it would be a peaceful vacation on the moons of Iego.

{Inside a spaceship cockpit, the woman staring blankly out of the viewport. The man in behind the controls.}

Man: Do you see any angels?

woman: no

woman: no

{The woman reaches over and smacks him}

{Black}

VO: They thought it be fun.

They were wrong.

{Both are standing in the center of a destroyed village, men with white beards walking around, women dressed in all black and begging on the streets.}

Woman: Oh my god...

VO: In a world where punishment was death...

{We see a sports arena, two men forcing a woman dressed in black on her knees, holding a blaster to her head. A shot is heard as the screen goes black}

VO: Where women are persecuted...

{A woman is sitting on the street in front of a destroyed building, begging those who pass by for money or food. She grabs the clothing of a man who walks by, the man turning and striking her.}

VO: Where the Nuisible government controls everything...

{A woman with scars across her face holds a child in her arms.

Iegoian woman: Music and dancing are not permitted. Women have to wear black to show our impurity. We can't have jobs. My husband was killed, I can't work and I have 7 children to feed!

{black}

VO: And where they think that they are right...

{A man with a long white beard is shown. He wears a silver triangle on the collar of his shirt, showing that he is an offical.}

Man: If they would build us an execution building, then we would use the arena for sports.

VO: One foreigner risked it all...

{We see the CorSec woman helping a group of children out of a building that is on fire}

VO: To help them.

{We see the two agents walking down a passageway of their ship.}

man: Are you crazy? If the Nuisible found out you were helping these people, they would kill you on the spot!

Woman: Let them try.

{An explosion is seen, followed by millions of Iegoian civilians running for their lives. Nuisible agents are seen shooting down the civilians, not caring who it was. Flashes to the same city block, much later. Millions of dead bodies lay in the street}

{Flashes to a Nuisible agent, white beard and silver triangle showing.

Agent: If I find you in my city again, I will kill you.

CorSec woman: If you find me.

{Flashes to two Nuisible guards holding back the male CorSec agent.}

Man: Camilla!

{Flashes to CorSec woman (Camilla) on her knees in a grassy area. The only sound you hear is a beating heart. Behind her, you see a Nuisible agent swinging a viroaxe above his head.

{Black}

In the Arms of an Angel

{We see a small Iegoian girl}

Child: Are you an angel?

{Black}

COMING SOON

13. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    whoa! Those were pretty good!

14. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Type: Bunny, completely up-for-grabs.
    Set: Maybe 50 years Pre-TPM

(VO/Mr. Voice)"Imagine pulling off the perfect murder."

{Shot of a Jedi Padawan standing over a dead body.}

(VO/Mr. Voice)"Imagine getting away with it for months."

{Shot of that Jedi, Skott Luize, partying with other padawans, smiling.}

(VO/Mr. Voice)"Imagine that you find out you were just the man to take the fall."

{Shot of that same Jedi staring at an unseen man in the dark.} "You set me up! How could you do that to me?"

{Fade to Yoda standing before the Jedi council.} "Expel him, I believe we should."

{Fade to black}(VO/Skott)"I swear, I didn't do it. You have to believe me- you have to get me back into the Order."

{Fade to a shot of Skott's friend.}"I don't know how! There was no evidence anywhere on the scene! All they have is your written confession!"

{Fade to shot of a cloaked, hooded figure shrouded in darkness.}"I know you were the one who pulled it off. That's why I sought you out. You're already a killer, Skott. Now embrace the dark side."

{Cut to title card.}

SURVIVING THE PERFECT MURDER

15. Maeve Nadia

Maeve Nadia Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2000
    There are a lot of great trailers around here! I thought I'd just post this one that never made it to the last Trailers thread.

But anyway:

Fic: Coming...Eventually (I may be looking for co-authors, if anyone is intereseted)

Announcer's Voice: "For many years the Galactic Republic had planned for any emergency that might arise."

Uniformed men and women are circled around a huge table, murmuring. All are very serious, as personnel and droids scurry around in the background.

(A.V.)"Every five years, they would scan scores from the simulator tests required for a pilot's lisence, tapping the best pilots from various institutions across the galaxy."

(medium tempo music)

Lee Dirhoff, a handsome young man in full uniform, strolls down a walkway on Coruscant, chattering amiably with a pretty girl in the midst of his small group of admirers.

Oria Mariposa, a fragile woman with black hair, hands her partner a datapad, and straightens her hair before following him into a room full of important visitors.

Patch Morgan, a grizzled spacer characterized by a long scar over one eye, sits in a seedy looking bar and sips his drink, grinning as a pair of woman's legs are seen walking across the screen.

(A.V.) "None of them knew that they were ever part of a contingency plan to form an elite fighter wing should the security of the Republic be compromised."

Valin Halcyon kneels on the ground in a meditative position while the silhouette of another Jedi stands in the background, arms crossed over his chest.

Ilan Vandeero, a Twi'lek, sits at his desk and argues with somone via hololink and nods as his secretary drops a load of datapads in front of him.

Talia Krital, a female Zabrak, runs a patient down the hallway on a holobed.

(A.V.) "That is, until now."

(music gradually increases tempo and volume)

Anakin Skywalker, performing katas in a dark room, suddenly stops and stares directly into the camera.

Captain Panaka leads a man in an official looking uniform across Theed Palace's hangar bay to a man tinkering with a yellow Nubian fighter, who drops a greasy rag to shake the man's hand.

A cloud car on Bespin lands, and the pilot climbs out to find an official wearing the same uniform as the one on Naboo waiting for him. He immediately adopts an 'it-wasn't-me' expression.

(music cuts, and is replaced by a much quiet, slower ambient piece)

A uniformed Admiral, a tiny woman, inspects a collection of beings in various garbs scattered around a relatively empty room. (Admiral V.O.) "You are the best pilots the Republic can find..."

Lee Dirhoff smirks as a fighter he is chasing down explodes.

(Admiral V.O.)"...We all know you're good; so is every other individual in this room..."

The Admiral walks down the pilots, now assembled in a row, at attention. She stops in front of Anakin, giving him a raking once-over, but he stares straight ahead.

(V. O.) "...And as of right now, that matters as much as a pile of Bantha fodder."

(heavy rock music plays)

Patch Morgan and a tall, attractive woman, Niobe Surein point blasters off screen and shoot.

(V.O.) "As of now, you are all being evaluated."

The Twi'lek pries open an exterior panel and jumps back as sparks come bursting out.

Valin begans to repair a broken connection board while an officer times him.

(V.O.) "Your every action, your every word, all down to the way you style your hair is being analyzed."

Jake Albeo, the Bespinite, runs a hand through his slightly shaggy hair before he put his helmet on and climbed into a brand new fighter.

Valin Halcyon and Niobe walk down a dimly lighted hanger, where Anakin Skywalker steps out of the shadows to meet them.

Oria Mariposa slaps Patch Morgan across the face. This seems to start a massive free for all with the others.

(V.O.)"And in the end, if you can prove your abilities..."

Talia Krital bandages an unknown man's bleeding arm, her anxious expression speaking volumes about her worries.

(V.O)"Your intelligence..."

Owen Lars pokes his head

16. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Might as well...
    Fic: mine (almost completed)

VO: Right now, in the city of LA not so far away....

Cut to: Leia, wiping her brow and directing her family with moving boxes.

VO: There is a conspiracy....

Cut to: Palpatine, handing Vader an apple pie.

P: I brought candy for Anakin, clothes for the twins, apple pie for everyone else, and a little "Sith polishing guide" for you.

VO: An adventure, involving Ebay....

Cut to: Anakin, sitting at the dinner table.

Luke: I'm now a fictional character in a kids' cartoon! I am the JOKER!!!

Anakin: That reminds me.... I'm getting a Batman towel in the mail soon.

VO: American Express® cards....

Han: Oh, here's my credit card.

Clerk: Nice car.

Han: She'll make point5 past 65mph. She looks like a million credits, not to mention she's got it where it counts.

VO: Romance and heartbreak....

Cut to: Jaina rolling her eyes as Boba Fett and Darth Maul have a little "chat" in the kitchen...

Maul: She liked me first!!

Boba: But she's MY girlfriend now!!! So go get your own!

VO: The most cameos you'll find in any of the stories on this board...

Cut to: Terminator, standing at the front door.

T: Sarah Connor?

Cut to: Predator, peeking his head into the room.

P: Uh, yes, is this the home of a Major Dutch Shaefer?

VO: And a rootin', hootin' good time.

Cut to: The gang leaping to their feet in a cheer as the Gators score a touchdown.

VO: This is the craziest, most WARPED comedy you will ever find.

Cut to: Maul, poking his head out a car window and sticking out his tongue.

VO: So why not read it?

Cut to: Vader tap-dancing with Han in the middle of a movie theater.

VO: I mean, you could use the break.

A WEEK WITH THE SKYWALKERS/SOLOS. BECAUSE YOU COULD USE A LAUGH RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

NOW PLAYING.

17. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    YAY! That was hilarious trailer, Fruity! [face_laugh] Go read the story, people, you'll DIE of laughter!!! [face_laugh]

18. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Hey! Ready for another trailer? Here it goes...

Fic: Round Robin

VO: The awaited sequel....

Cut to: scene of 2 year-old Ben Skywalker.

VO: Luckily for you, you didn't have to wait that long.

Cut to: Mara, Padme, and Leia in a recording studio, singing.

VO: But are you sure you wanna read it?

Cut to: Anakin tripping over a lightsaber on the ground.

VO: It can be hazardous to your health.

Cut to: Ben flinging people into walls with the Force and giggling hysterically.

VO: I mean, you might LAUGH yourself to death.

Cut to: Mace Windu tackling Yoda.

Mace: It's touchdown, not downtouch!!

VO: With posts by some very talented authors, and a hilarious plot, this is one round robin you DON'T want to miss.

Cut to: Maul pouting.

Maul: Please, Master?

VO: One warped comedy.

A YEAR WITH THE SKYWALKER/SOLOS.

BECAUSE YOU COULD USE TWO GOOD LAUGHS RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

(Now playing)

19. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    LOL!!! [face_laugh] Great, Fruity! (I thought you would add an image of Vader roaring "MY ROSES!! MY ROSES!!!!") ;) :D

20. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Miracle of miracles, I finally got this done!

MV: She died to create a new future...

::Image of ALIA SKYWALKER dying in QUI-GON JINN'S arms::

Alia V.O.: Anakin safe... now...

MV: She destroyed a menace to save millions...

::Image of Alia stabbing PALPATINE with a lightsabre::

Alia V.O.: Balanced...

MV: But even then, that may not be enough.

::Screen goes black. Suddenly, a flurry of images fly across the screen. Images of ANAKIN SKYWALKER and OBI-WAN KENOBI dueling fiercely; images of PADMÉ NABIERRE speaking to the GALACTIC SENATE; images of Qui-Gon staring out at the sleeping city of NABOO::

MV: Now, an even greater threat has risen.

::Image of DARTH MALICE standing in the shadows, watching Anakin with a hungry look::

MV: And only the power of an old friend can stand even a remote chance of defeating it.

::Image of a fifteen-year-old Alia Skywalker standing with the landscape of TATOOINE behind her::

MV: Starring Hayden Christiansen...

::Image of Anakin raising his lightsabre, his face full of anger and frustration::

MV: Natalie Portman...

::Image of Padmé raising her blaster to take aim::

MV: Ewan McGregor...

::Image of Obi-Wan standing next to Anakin, his arms crossed, as he gives his Padawan a warning glance::

MV: Liam Neeson...

::Image of Qui-Gon staring out over the buildings of Naboo. He turns, a resigned look in his eyes::

MV: Diana Kaarina...

::Image of Vernice Inverness sitting in the Chancellor's box, a satisfied smirk on her face as she presides over a Senate meeting::

MV: and Kristen Dunst as Alia.

::Image of Alia glaring at Anakin::

Alia (VO): Damn you Anakin! I died to prevent that future!

MV: This is their last chance.

::The screen goes black. Abruptly, italized words appear::

Strands of Time: Choice of Fate
    By: AngelQueen, Amidala_Skywalker, DarthIshtar, jade_angel, LadyKenobi, and Mar17swgirl
    Now Playing!

21. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Aaaaahhhh.... ::claps:: Wonderful trailer, AQ!!! :D Like the original one. :)

22. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Here's a trailer for one of my new fics, based on a plot bunny by Lord Bane.

Shot of a young man, Case Tarran, standing before a large crowd.

Tarran: There has been murder done on this ship. We will catch the guilty party.

Shot of Tarran speaking on a commlink.

Tarran: We know believe that the man responsible is the intergalactic hitman known as the Jackal.

Shot of man, Dov Reese: Now the million credit question: Who hired him? The liberal . . .

Shot of man, Sal Yetty: I had nothing to do with it.

VO (Reese): The conservative . . .

Shot of man, Qen Gery: My life could be in danger here.

VO (Reese): or the middle of the road psychopath?

Shot of man, Ethan Elec: My advice: find him, fast.

Reese: We are running out of time here.

Shot of gloved hands prying up a floorboard, revealing a rifle underneath it.

VO: Sometimes . . .

Shot of gloved hands picking up the rifle.

VO: It all comes down. . .

Shot of hands sliding a sight onto the rifle.

VO: To those last . . .

Shot of a clock racing downwards toward zero.

VO: Few seconds.

The clock reaches zero and images flash, coming faster and faster:

Reese being blown backwards by a huge explosion.

Tarran doubling over as a pipe strikes him in the stomach.

Reese throwing a glass against the wall.

Elec running down a stair case.

Tarran spinning and firing at something out of camera range.

A man wearing a mask firing through a car's windshield.

Reese spinning a steering wheel as a body bounces off the hood of his car.

Gery slamming his hand down on his desk.

Tarran vaulting over a rail.

A skycab plowing into the ground.

A knife slipping into a someone's gut.

Reese, bloody and disheveled, standing in the midst of a cloud of smoke and fire.

Black Screen.

VO: Vincent D'onofrio.

Shot of Reese turning to the camera.

VO: Brad Pitt.

Shot of Tarran grinning.

VO: Cristopher Walken.

Shot of Elec staring through a window.

VO: Scott Glenn.

Shot of Gery raising a glass.

VO: And Cristopher Plummer.

Shot of Yetty slowly raising his head.

Jackal's Pride

23. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ walks in, pushing cobwebs out of the way::

Hello?

24. Aftermath

Aftermath Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    I'll try to write a trailer for my fanfic later and post it. I wrote a trailer for a Jurassic Park fanfic i'm writing for another site. If anyone is interested in that too, I'll post it as well.

25. Aftermath

Aftermath Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    Fic: Mine
    Release Date: No Promises
    Title: Carthan Fire

*The Force Theme begins, slow and quiet*

Fade in on field of stars. In the distance, a line of lights indicate a heavily traveled space lane. From the right a large ship passes nearby. It looks vaguely like a Viking longboat. It has four huge solar sails, two on each side. With these 'wings' the pinkish-orange ship looks like an odd cross between a dragon and a butterfly. On the sails is an emblem, a broad cresent with an oval inside. Pan right as ship slowly passes, revealing azure planet covered in water. Fade out.

Text: Every Day Must Dawn. . .

Fade in. Bearing the same emblem as the larger ship, a small beetle-like shuttle, with three solar sails arranged like a lambda-class shuttle's wings but facing foward, flies over a city, Sakkara. Pure white buildings stretch as far as the eye can see. Some are decorated with vivid murals. Golden obelisks tower over the city, catching the first rays of sun light. Fade out.

Text: Every Light Casts a Shadow. . .

Fade in. The tall, dark-skinned, giant of a man Rahon Ravi walks through a brigthly lit courtyard beside a Tejal Kai warrior,a short man dressed entirely in black cloak and mask with only his eyes visible. Fade out.

Text: Every Night Must Fall. . .

Fade in. A Jedi, Kale Daralis, dressed in a flexible life support suit without the mask, holds his green lightsaber ready. The light reflects off the ice walls behind him. He breathes heavily, sending out plumes of mist from his mouth. His faces looks tense as he stares at something unseen. Fade out.

Fade in with Voice Over. VO: (Soviergness Khapera) "Don't you dream of following me to the throne?"

An old woman, Khapera, lays in a regal bed. Around her are several droids. A gold, spherical droid hovers nearby, displaying holos. A protocol droid, resembling a Gran rather than a human, stands next to the bed. A spidery contraption is busy admistering medicine to the woman.

Cut to, Elyssa sitting on Khapera's bed next to the Soviergness. Elyssa has Arabic and Oriental features and is quite attractive. She sounds defeated. "The gods favor Jacinda."

To Khapera, "But the Magistrates favor you. There is no god of Fate."

Cut to, The Magistrates. In an amphitheater, a large group of men argue. A man stands from his seat. "The Carthan Soviegnity is not in the business of dealing with pirates!"

Soviergn Matai responds, "If we would only trade with the Hutts, they would not be pirates."

Cut to, Nbura the Hutt's banquet. A long table is surrounded by a variaty of aliens and humans. At one end a fat Hutt announces in a booming voice. [subtitle] "Today we celebrate a great victory!" A man, Lennox Jogon, is seen sitting next to the Nbura.

*Force Theme cuts, Duel of the Fates-esque music begins playing*
    -An Ewok matador battles some hapless animal in an arena.
    -A crossbow-shaped starfighter weaves through a complex network of space stations and ships. Several other starfighters, shaped like three overlapping disks (think Ven diagram), pursue it. They shoot red bolts at their target. One crashes into another ship.
    -Two small airspeeders zip through an icy tunnel. They turn sharply around a curve. Two more identical airspeeders follow, blasting away with their cannons.
    -A tall gray Wookiee seems to circle a walkway in open space. Around him starfighters (Crossbows and Vens) whiz pass.
    *Music stops*

-In an Ice Cave, the Kale battles a scruffy, unkept enemy armed with a yellow lightsaber. The icy walls reflect their blades and a red tint is seen behind the layer of ice. Their crackling blades are the only sounds. Fade out.

*Calmer music resumes*
    Flash to an Ice Planet. The sky is dark and some stars can be seen, one is particularly bright. In the background, plumes rise up into the sky and level. In the foreground, a tall spire towers over a domed crater in the ice. Several ships crowd a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.