main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Fanfic Update- September 2011

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Fanfic Update September 2011

ZIVA: This woman is a total turd! A geek, yes?
    TONY: The term is nerd.
    ZIVA: Whatever.

Mod News:

Trace: is working crazy night shift hours and wondering where the time went as she?s discovering life on the Band Mom side of High School marching band. (No, really. My oldest daughter was three years old when I registered here at TFN and now she?s a Freshman. *blink* *blink blink blink*)

DWH: is rapidly barreling towards the end of working on the ever delightful Arthur Christmas (which you should all totally see!), and is looking forward to having more time to spend writing when it's done. She's also in the process of rearranging and redecorating as her new roommate SoA moves in!

Mav: is currently preparing to move 750 miles away from her home town to Boston, MA. She's worked her last day of work and is saying goodbye to family and friends but excited to start a new adventure in a big city! She'll probably be going green in the week before the move but will be moving in with her brother so after she is settled for a day or two and the shock starts to wear off from moving from a small town to a big city, she'll be back!

Luna: is *this* close to completing a medical transcription license in order to revamp her career after having to move away from her original career. She is also finishing up some major yard landscaping projects before winter and working on a Saga epic--which she is determined to have FINISHED before posting!

Abby: Words...lots of words...emotions...thanks for listening.

Community Bulletin Board:

- Reminder! Please be aware of the rules regarding what you can and can not post in your stories. The rules can be found in the Fanfic FAQ. As always if you have a question or are unsure of a part of your story, send it to a mod and we'll discuss it.

-Please, whatever you do, don't lose your password! Due to circumstances beyond Mod Squads control e-mailing from the system no longer works. This means if you lose your password the system can not send it to you and no one can look it up for you. This also means unfortunately new users (or socks) can not receive the initial password for that account. For more information see THIS thread in Comms.

- Yes, the move is still happening. When? We don't know but with all the issues starting to arise with IGN (our current host) we are hoping sooner rather than later! If you're on Facebook, Like Jedi Council Forums Updates to get the latest news. Or check us out on Twitter. Should IGN ever pull the plug on the current boards, this is where information will be posted.

- The awards have just finished and we'd like to thank all the volunteers for making it through another year! ;) You guys do a lot of work for very little so THANK YOU!! =D= Also, thanks to those who have participated in any fashion.

- The Mod Recommended Reading Thread has taken a hiatus during the awards but look for it to come back soon!

Abby: This, is why I love you guys. You bring me hair, you bring me blood, you bring me fluids, and you bring me mercury! Predictable, yet constantly surprising!

Coming Up:

- Look for a new Mod challenge coming soon for a chance to win colors!

- Don't forget, November is National Novel Writing Month. We'll have a thread going to cheer on all of those crazy enough to attempt writing 50,000 words in 30 days! If you've never participated, you shou

2. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Woot to Mav and NCIS!=D=

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Very made of fin post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.