main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Fanfiction Database (New? Go here!)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Azeria_Jade, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Hello all! This here will be the place for Fanfiction updates to help you get around and answer your questions.

Stuff To Know

Fanfiction Trailers: Do you have a story you want to put up? You can post them here, and try to draw more readers to your story.

Fanfiction Information:Is there something you need to know for your new fic? Luke's wife's name? How many children Leia and Han have? Who the heck is Droma? Where is the bathroom on the Falcon? Ask away here!

Fanfiction Bunnies:This is were you can talk about various ideas for stories that are flittering through your brains.

The Editor's Office:Run by our great City Rep. Master_Obi-Dan. Here is where corrections and suggestions are posted for your stories. If you want your story corrected, PM Dan.

Fanfiction

Tipoca City Round RobinFull of wacky goodness! Anyone can play!

"The Prophecy of the Force Series" Part One: Shroud of Darkness - It has been one month since Chancellor Palpatine?s decision to create a grand army of the Republic. The separatists have grown more violent, and have begun to hire privateers to battle the formidable clone army. It is clearly evident that if this crisis is not solved soon, the battles could erupt into full-scale war. Meanwhile, Anakin Skywalker has yet to reveal his liaison with Senator Amidala. As he travels to Coruscant to break the news, he wonders what the Council?s reaction will be...

"Coruscant High" -
    SW characters in a high school environment. A hilarious comedy worth checking out!

"To Those Who Have Gone Before" - A dark New Jedi Order Future, one lone warrior is the last hope for a dying way of life in the galaxy. But is he able to follow in the footsteps of his family? This is a very dark story, so if you are squimish, don't read it.

"Glorified Bounty Hunters" - This story is about the life and times of the bounty hunter called Dakai Seraki.

2. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Well done, Rachel! ;) This is an excellent organizational thread for Tipoca City?s Fan Fiction Division. :D

3. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Hey! You got my fic there! Nice! Although...it's just a link. I suppose I'd better post the thing, shouldn't I? ;)

4. Azeria_Jade

Feb 3, 2001
  5. Azeria_Jade

Feb 3, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.