main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfiction for your enjoyment....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by lordhadrian, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordhadrian

lordhadrian Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2013
    Hello, my name is Jon Hodges.

I would like to present links to a fanfiction story that takes place after the last episode of Star Wars The Clone Wars. I do not own Star Wars or its characters, I am doing this for fun, and to share with Star wars fans. I also do this for fans who miss Ahsoka Tano and The Clone Wars. This Fanfiction story is a continuation of the adventures of not just Ahsoka Tano, but also Barriss Offee and Asajj Ventress, sort of my version of "The League of Extraordinary Traveling Pants", you could say.

The First story, called "The Dying of the Light", is set right after the events of "The Wrong Jedi" from the Clone Wars TV show, but eventually becomes a series of adventures called "Star Wars: On The Run". I want to share these stories for fun and to give smiles to other Star Wars fans, they are stories that are full of surprises and interesting characters (Like Riddick and Dr. Who). The stories are not perfect, and they are not Lucas Canon. I have no doubt Lucas has other plans for the history of these characters. This is one fan's love for Star Wars, made into an alternate history.

This is simply a story that filled my imagination after the Clone Wars TV show was cancelled, and I wrote it the best way I could, and I did it for pure enjoyment of Star Wars and Science fantasy in general.

I am also paying two wonderful Comic artists from DeviantArt.com to turn the story into a comic form for a further level of enjoyment. The comic talents are: Oscar Sanchez (Deviantart name "Liunors") and Slobodan Jovanovic (Deviant name "Bobann")

The link to my Deviant gallery for this story is here: LINK REMOVEDto showcase all the commissioned art for this series of stories. All the art is created by talented artists I commissioned

The link to my fanfiction story begins here: LINK REMOVED

"The Dying of the Light" was a story influenced by the Dylan Thomas poem, meant to inspire Star Wars fans to keep hope alive on the fate of the characters they enjoyed. Each chapter links to the next chapter for your enjoyment

The link to Slobodan's comic adaptation is: LINK REMOVED and is the introduction to Chapter 3 of "On The Run". Though the comic is still new and incomplete, I invite you to enjoy it and expect 5 new pages to be posted every few weeks by Slobodan. I make no profit off of this comic, and neither do the comic artists. I pay Slobodan and Oscar for their talent to simply put my story into a comic form to be freely enjoyed by everyone that wishes to read it. I am proud and excited by this project.

All I hope to accomplish with this is to put a smile on the faces of fans who hunger for more Star wars, and more adventures of Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee and Asajj Ventress. This story is completely free to enjoy and, again, I do not own any of it. Star Wars is the property of Disney and I do not own the variety of characters who appear within.

This is only for the entertainment of Star Wars fans who might enjoy this

Thank you for reading

Jon

Bri Edit: Hello. We do not allow links to fics and comics here, so I have deleted them. This thread is for stories, not essays such as this, so I am locking this thread.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Moving this to FanFiction. Welcome to the forums.

3. lordhadrian

lordhadrian Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2013
    Thank you for your help, I wasn't sure of the right place :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.