main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN FanFilm Anyone?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Maggie21, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggie21

Maggie21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2004
    Okay, someone may have solicited help on this board before with no success. However, I am going to try.

I am currently writing a fan film (Indiana Jones, not Star Wars, sorry.) and I was wondering if anyone was interested. I feel kinda bad doing this, because I haven't been to any meetings or anything. (I'm going to try to make it to this month's, but it's hard when you're 16 and live in OR.)

Anyway, I'm in need of some people over nineteen and under fifty to play different roles. Unfortunantly the pool of prospective actors for a fan film is low when all your friends are high school kids and the only adults are your parents. See what I mean?

I tried before to write an awesome script then cast it, but that didn't work at all. So, now I'm checking my pool before I write. Smart, huh?

PM me or leave a post here if you, or somebody you know, is interested. (It wouldn't be for at least a month, as I must polish the script).

I have a camera person (she wants to go to film school) and my mother is doing make-up (she'd did it for the playhouse for twenty years), but other than that, I have very few techies as well.

This is your chance to star in a fanfilm that, hopefully, will be posted here.

Maggie

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    I would be interested in helping you out with the film if I can, but I would like to talk with you and get some more information first. Also, as you have probably noticed one of our members has made a few fanfilms and may be able to give you some pointers, so come on down if you can or PM or e-mail me and we'll talk.

3. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    I'd be willing to help also, depending on the shoot times. If you could send me some more information also, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.