So CO FanFilm CD's

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I had four CD's full of FanFilms. Did I loan them to anyone? I can't find them anywhere?!
  2. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
    I don't have them, but if you ever locate them, I'd be interested in "borrowing" them for a spell...
  4. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I went to my CD case to find a particular FanFilm and they were ALL gone! I can't figure out what I did with them. I can't imagine that I took them all out at once. I'm anal about such things. (Watch it SS!)

I think I may just give up and call them MIA. Don't think I have the will to download them all again. Some of them are probably impossible to find again. And it would take DAYS, even with broadband, to pull them down again.

:(
  5. JediDragon Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm probably the most likely candidate, but I don't have them.

I'm slowly downloading more and more, so who knows, eventually I might just put them all on CD's.

I know how you feel about cussing, but To Know a Jedi is friggin SWEET! I have it on disk now.
  6. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    seems like im catching you bad case of losing fairly important things caus ei lost my wallet on the day that i really need it.
  7. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!

My precious.....!

They were in my WORK computer bag (rarely used) that I took with me to a business trip in Seattle. Forgot I had packed em!
  8. JediDragon Jedi Master

star 5
    sweet!

now make copies! ;) :D
  9. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    are they fan films from TFN or are they different fanfilms.I would be interested in mailing you a CD for a copy if thats cool.
  10. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Acutally, I have 5 CD's worth of FanFilms from TFN and other sources. I also have about two CD's worth still on hard drives. Some of them are the clone wars series.

If you bring a stack of CDs to the next meeting I'll bring my computer and we can burn, burn, burn...
  11. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
    Will do.

Then I can bring 'em home and turn 'em into...

(BOM, BOM, BOM...DVDS!!!!)

Me muy likey meesa new toy!!!!
  12. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    At this point I have 10 CD's worth of stuff. Might just be worth letting Stacy create DVD's and we all give him a DVD R disc or two. Sure would beat me trying to burn that many CD's. Melt my drive... :eek:
  13. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
    Works for me. Just get me the source material, and I'm off and runnin'. I's be's a burnin' fool!!!!
  14. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    does circut city have burnable DVD's?
  15. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Let's just get the stuff to Stacy and let him figure out how many DVD's worth of info there is. My guess is two. Then we can put together a package of DVD's and mail 'em up to him.
  16. Sith_Slayer Jedi Master

star 6
    If we're not talkin' too many discs, I do have a surplus on hand, that I can certainly dip into. And yes, I do believe that CC has DVD-R/RW discs. Target, Best Buy, Sam's, Costco, Wal-Mart also stock them.
  17. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    cool, i have yet to find them here at our south side wal-mart. but tis pueblo so i can never get my hopes up.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.