main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So CO FanFilm CD's

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    I had four CD's full of FanFilms. Did I loan them to anyone? I can't find them anywhere?!

2. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    i dont have them

3. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    I don't have them, but if you ever locate them, I'd be interested in "borrowing" them for a spell...

4. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    I went to my CD case to find a particular FanFilm and they were ALL gone! I can't figure out what I did with them. I can't imagine that I took them all out at once. I'm anal about such things. (Watch it SS!)

I think I may just give up and call them MIA. Don't think I have the will to download them all again. Some of them are probably impossible to find again. And it would take DAYS, even with broadband, to pull them down again.

:(

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm probably the most likely candidate, but I don't have them.

I'm slowly downloading more and more, so who knows, eventually I might just put them all on CD's.

I know how you feel about cussing, but To Know a Jedi is friggin SWEET! I have it on disk now.

6. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    seems like im catching you bad case of losing fairly important things caus ei lost my wallet on the day that i really need it.

7. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!
    I FOUND 'EM!

My precious.....!

They were in my WORK computer bag (rarely used) that I took with me to a business trip in Seattle. Forgot I had packed em!

8. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    sweet!

now make copies! ;) :D

9. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    are they fan films from TFN or are they different fanfilms.I would be interested in mailing you a CD for a copy if thats cool.

10. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Acutally, I have 5 CD's worth of FanFilms from TFN and other sources. I also have about two CD's worth still on hard drives. Some of them are the clone wars series.

If you bring a stack of CDs to the next meeting I'll bring my computer and we can burn, burn, burn...

11. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Will do.

Then I can bring 'em home and turn 'em into...

(BOM, BOM, BOM...DVDS!!!!)

Me muy likey meesa new toy!!!!

12. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    At this point I have 10 CD's worth of stuff. Might just be worth letting Stacy create DVD's and we all give him a DVD R disc or two. Sure would beat me trying to burn that many CD's. Melt my drive... :eek:

13. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Works for me. Just get me the source material, and I'm off and runnin'. I's be's a burnin' fool!!!!

14. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    does circut city have burnable DVD's?

15. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Let's just get the stuff to Stacy and let him figure out how many DVD's worth of info there is. My guess is two. Then we can put together a package of DVD's and mail 'em up to him.

16. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    If we're not talkin' too many discs, I do have a surplus on hand, that I can certainly dip into. And yes, I do believe that CC has DVD-R/RW discs. Target, Best Buy, Sam's, Costco, Wal-Mart also stock them.

17. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    cool, i have yet to find them here at our south side wal-mart. but tis pueblo so i can never get my hopes up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.