main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Fanfilm Concept Artists Wanted

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DVCPRO-HDeditor, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVCPRO-HDeditor

DVCPRO-HDeditor Jedi Master star 4

Nov 24, 2006
    First off, thank you, HanSolo29 for letting me post this thread. :D

There is a small (but growing) group of folks working on a rather ambitious film project on these forums. We're trying to make a Star Wars fan film using original characters, set during the Empire, all without resorting to the oh-so-tired Jedi vs. Sith formula.

The story centers around a droid, who steals some potentially damaging information, and uses it against the Empire to help its "owner" and his family. Naturally, the Empire doesn't take kindly to this, and hires a bounty hunter. The Rebellion will also be a substatial factor in the story, as will "fringe" elements - smugglers, scoundrels and the like.

What we're looking for are concept artists to help design the droid, the bounty hunter, the hunter's ship, and a few other elements from the story. These designs would then be the basis for new and original 3D models that would be used in the film.

If you'd like to help, post your questions either here, in the writing thread over in Fan Fic (for character ideas), or the film-making thread over in Fan Films (for CG/production feedback).

Of course, you can also post questions and comments here, I suppose.

Thanks for your time, and hopefully we hear from some of you soon.

~ John ~

2. backdeskproductions

backdeskproductions Jedi Master star 3

Aug 17, 2007
    I'm posting in here so I have a link to my latest posts window so I can see how it's going. So far...everyone is in the other forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.