Spok, WA Fanfilm Costumes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Nov 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey guys!

Ok, now, if we are planning on starting filming by the end of the year, I need to get started on these costumes ASAP. I found some great fabric and can make each officer's uniform for $25.00, not including the boots($30.00) or the belt/buckle($?). Unfortunatly, I can't front the cash for this now. I plan to do all the labor for this to make up for this fact.

Anyway, I figure whoever pays for a uniform, gets to keep it when we are done. If you want a uniform to match the one's I'm making, but DON'T want to be in the film, you have to let me know that also so I can get enough fabric. Also, Casey, we need to get casting set ASAP. Who out there want to be one of the Officers??? I figure at the bare minimum, we will need 4 Officers greys (Max 6), 1 officer Black (female Amy secretary), and 1 Thrawn White. The minimum officer greys cover the board room scene after the two tasks with 3 officers.

Anyway, please have this in mind at the next meeting tomorrow (assuming you get this message in time)!
  2. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I know Daramin and I are willing to act, Daramin especially mentioned possibly wanting to play Thrawn... he likes being blue *shrug* ...seriously...

Anyway, we've both acted before, and we're not half bad... I might be able to get my friend Will, who will most likely come to the next meeting, to play an officer; and that would take care of Thrawn and two officers.

Anyone else?
  3. Raph1613 Jedi Master

star 4
    Naturally, I'd love a uniform. Then my powers (and accoutrements) as a geek will be complete.

I'll get you the money ASAP.

Though I'm willing to "act" in the film, I'd rather have a small, nonspeaking part. I'm thinking I might be one of the people getting killed in the "Previously" scene.
  4. JediCloneCT Jedi Youngling

Here's the website with the run-down on Imperial uniforms...

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/insignia/empire.html

According to the action figure at least, Thrawn's rank bar is colored as follows:

BBBYYY
    BBBRRR

5. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Rank is the same at that link you posted.
    Anyone have any recomnedations on how to make said rank bars?
  6. Eledaia Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I was thinking that we could have the two teams in the two colors of uniform (light grey and dark/medium gray). Sort of like team colors, but with matching ranks....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.