main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL FanFilm Filming location info (Bad News)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarkTrooper85, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    well guys i am sorry i have failed you, my petty attemts at getting Diemond D to let us film there has failed, I assume all responcibility. i was unable to make contact with the owner and i must speak to only hem, but unfortunatly all attemps at contacting him has failed. (Lord Vader very displeased force chokes his Dark Trooper Commando, but does not kill him, "Dont let it happen again Commander") Anyway sorry i couldnt get it in time guys. i tried my best but they are very busy, it was a bad time for them to try that anyway due to the church doing the Outdoor Sportmens Fest. so i retire my responcability (with your permission Magnifisent Sith) of getting a location for this movie, the locations that i knew are all Booked or unable to lend a hand, sorry guys.

2. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hmmm, need big open outdoors area guys?

Ani, what about your Mom's place out in St. Augustine?

3. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    It's cool my apprentice. I appriciate the effort. I actually have a back up plan that may be good out towards Middleburg. I will contact them after this week, because I am moving out of my apartment this weekend. I wanted to film in March but only because Luis has to go on leave in June, but it looks like the editing part would take me into June anyways, so this month is good as well once I talk to my peeps.
    -Terry

4. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    let me know when the filming will start.

5. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    "Thank you master" in i slight robot/storm trooper voice. "The Rebel that sabotoged my mission will pay with the blood of his brothers...and him and his family."

lol i just love to act.

this movie is going to be so fun, but i need somone to make me some lether armor(like ani's in episode 2). the people that we had make the amor the first time have been too busy to help me, if somone can would you please make me some. I'll post the sizes that i need, later. anyway for the person that can do this, thanks ahead of time.

6. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    The shoulder armor is actually one of the easier pieces to do of the costume. I, and alongside a co-worker of mine, have done a jedi costume for my nephew that's gonna be in the film, and my also for my other nephew and niece. I am actually having a harder time with the pants than anything. As far as the color of material for yours, that might be hard to find. You may have to go with something "generic" just to get through the film. I am almost done with thier costumes though, but damn this moving out of apartments puts a stall on things lol...
    I am going to be going to scout a location for filming after the easter weekend. I am going to be taking pictures of the area to see where the shots need to be for there are houses in the background, but if I can work around it, it should be good. After I do that, then I will be able to give a more definite start time for filming.
    -Terry

7. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    i do have one but its too small, it was for my sister. but anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.