main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Fanfilm in planning.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kev-Mas_Colcha, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daikuma

Daikuma Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2003
    One more time. Where?

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    It will be at Void's place. You go west/east on guadalupe rd., until you reach an intersection of River and Guad rds., then you turn north on river, and then turn on the street after libra, and then turn on La Donna Dr., Void's house is the one with the white car with the Rebel logo on it.

BTW: I might include a Wookiee Jedi in the film.

3. Daikuma

Daikuma Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2003
    are we meeting saturday? sunday? (howls in frustrated wookiee) I have lost track of the plan!

Daikuma

4. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Kev! Jaina is my girl! I want to be her!! I can act, I swear!! Just ask LP!! I even look like her!! Please...?

:(

And bunny... I would love to help with pre-and-post-production (I started a production company a while ago, and have all sorts of stuff... except a camera...and I am the executive producer) and I am a screenwriter... I want to help!!

5. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I'd LOVE to see you as Jaina, MJ! Don't worry, as I'm gonna choose you.

Also, we'll probably be making models for the starships, and setup sets for the interior. So, that means models for Jade's Fire, Millenium Falcon, Rogue Squadron Fighters, and even Kev-Mas Colcha's Firespray-31, the Crimson Dart.

6. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    I would like to build props and stuff for both movies!!! PLEASE!!!!!

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I'd love to have you do that greedo, but would you also be interested in acting? Cause I could use a few more actors.

8. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    like i said. im a terrible actor.. but im willing and up for anything..
    just let me know.

9. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    Yeah Kev I might be able to do that just what ever you need. I am also going to be helping mrbunny666 with anything he needs also.

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Then, Greedo, are you experienced in model building, because I need someone to help me in that area, and also, I need someone to build the sith darksabers for the sith lord in the film(this is before the Yuuzhan Vongs attack).Also, a lot more props need to be made than just that. I'll need you to also help me with conceptual designs of props.

Anyone up for the costuming position? More than 1 person would be appreciated.

11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    BUMP!!!! diddly UMP!!!

12. Darth_Forbes

Darth_Forbes Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2003
    Hey,

I noticed this on the ComicCon website,

Lucasfilm announces Star Wars Fan Film Awards at Comic-Con International
    New Awards, New Categories, New Venue Announced

I suppose some of you already noticed this, but didn't see it in this thread ;)

13. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    Are there fan films put together quite often here? That's really cool either way. Always been a dream to play a jedi ;-)

I hope you come up with a great story, although it'll prolly end up on tatooine or something... stupid desert environment ;-)

14. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

Nov 12, 2002
    If I get a copy of Adoe Photoshop, I know how to do the rotoscoping for the blasters and sabers... let me know...

15. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

Nov 12, 2002
    And about Jaina.... THANKS KEV!! YOU ARE THE COOLEST!! Because I'm planning on making my Jaina Costume... when is this film set, again? Which outfit will I need? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

16. Tobar

Tobar Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2002
  17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I know about that place tobar, and I've been there quite frequently. BYB rocks!!! Also, MJ, you're quite welcome. :)

EDIT: You will need an X-Wing pilot costume, the costume you're making(I know what it is), and maybe standard Jedi Robes.

EDIT2: And, the X-Wing Pilot Costume and standard Jedi Robes, you will not need to make on your own.

18. JeddleMaster

JeddleMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    I would like to offer my services if my may! If a comedy is in the works, I can definitely help out there.

Craig

19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Here's how the story goes.

It will take place at the time before the yuuzhan vong, but around 18 years after ROTJ, and Anakin, Jacen, and Jaina Solo will be in their teens, and Luke's Jedi Academy will be active, and everything will be running smoothly, until the notorious bounty hunter, Brinlon Vosk captures Han Solo. This bounty hunter also has connections with the sith, and as the heroes go to free Han Solo, Darth Krarrl and sith warriors gets in the way, and Kev-Mas Colcha and Luke Skywalker fight Darth Krarrl, as the solo kids fight off the Sith Warriors. Darth Krarrl gets away, leaving Luke Skywalker with just his robotic hand, although he still fought valliantly without one hand.

That's just the outline, I need help with the details, being the specifics, dialogue, etc. So please come up with a date!!!!

20. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Also, there has been a modification to the storyline. There will be Sandtroopers and New Republic Desert Troopers added to the fight scene, for more action! That means the fight scene's outdoors parts will be filmed in Yuma, for the Tatooine effect, which will be perfect, since Brinlon Vosk's homeworld is Tatooine. That means Brinlon Vosk captures Han Solo for the Empire. There will be more Jedi added to the fight scene. They will be Mara Jade Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo, Kyp Durron, and Corran Horn. Kyp and Corran will be fighting....Mobius as Darth Malak(name can change to Moe's agreement)!!! Darth Malak might be renamed Darth Mobius.

I've got so many ideas for this film, and it will be action packed!!

21. -Master-

-Master- Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2002
    Well if I pass the test, I already have a jedi outfit, a Parksaber that is based on Lukes ROTJ design. I also have a set of stormtrooper armor that is being fitted now.
    I am 35 so I am about the right age for Luke.

22. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, Master, I guess you're Luke! And don't worry, you don't need to pass any tests, you just ask. :)

23. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    If Master is playing Luke, and he doesn't mind lending his stormtrooper armor out, and its fits me, I will volunteer to play a stormtrooper. Here's my audition:

"Look sir, droids!" :D

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    If possible, could that Stormtrooper armor be changed into sandtrooper armor? If it could, then Duguay would be a sandtrooper, since the only scene with Imperial Troops would be in Tatooine.

25. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    I think with sand troopers, nothing really needs to change, regarding the basic armor. All that is needed is a few additions to the normal stormtrooper armor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.