FanFilm Lightsaber Workshop

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Faiz, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCrovus Jedi Master

star 2
    *aherm* You guys are firing people? Wihtout my authorisation? "will the real slim shady please stand up"

*Crovus, stand up.

Let me remind you I'm the producer! AND I'LL BE THE ONE FIRING PEOPLE! All of you people who are firing people and pretending to the boss ARE FIRED!!!!!

Tune in next week, same time, same channel, for the next exciting episode of Sith Fanfilm Apprentice.

hehehehe just kidding. Acting like a power hungry Sith there. =) "Your anger and lust for power has already done that"

2. Faiz Jedi Knight

star 3
    by the time u read this, it may be too late already.
    unfortunately something came up today and i will not be able to attend today's session.

a thousand apologises. apparently i've been busy and not been able to spend time with my significant half for these past few days, and she doesnt want to compromise on meeting her for a while before having to leave her company for saber practise.. (i pissed her off yesterday somehow as well, and i dare not piss her off anymore by not complying to her demands, lol)

hence.. in pursuit for long term stability in this BGR, i have decided to make the unfortunate but most logical choice of not attending today's session... thousand apologises again..

i will make it up to u guys the next session... sumimasen...
  3. Faiz Jedi Knight

star 3
    well, how was today's training? any updates?
    and when are u guys next free?

since DE said she's free anytime cept for wed,
    so lessong would most probably be on mon, tues, thurs or friday.

comments anyone?
  4. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't go on friday (apologies) so I can't comment on it, but I heard it was actually quite good.

As for the next one.. tuesday?

;)
  5. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    like crovus suggested, it wud be wise to make timing later in the afternoon to accomodate the working ppl. and poly ppl also :p
  6. jedinik Jedi Padawan

Hey im new to this thing. Ummm im kinda confused, so cud someone explain please. You guys r writing scripts, and then making them into a movie, am i correct? Sounds really interesting! R your film ideas made up, or are they based around the stories and novels. Sorry for not understanding!Keep me informed though! Thanks.
  7. Mercurio Jedi Knight

star 1
    well, yeah, we're just starting to get the script penned down (more or less) basically I'm guessing its between the lines of an original idea. Perhaps the origin of Palpy if I'm not wrong. Feel free to join us for our practices.
  8. Faiz Jedi Knight

star 3
    tuesday sounds gd, but how bout monday? unless everyone feels ok with tuesday then lets make it a tuesday. and yes afternoon, say around 5-6pm?
  9. hobbes00 Jedi Knight

star 1
  10. CoOLv1rus Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmm....monday 5-6pm where?! my hp 97895748...someone can sms me the finalized details? if i can i surely go!!
  11. Mercurio Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmm tomorrow? I'm not sure if I can come. I lost my voice, but i'll confirm later..
  12. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Coolvirus, SMS US ! We cannot be bothered to SMS, we just call. My no. is 9744 0318.

EDIT - To us old timers, I say tomorrow tentatively around erm, 4.30 or so ? Mike, don't worry, just come.
  13. Faiz Jedi Knight

star 3
    hm.. so confirmed tmr not tuesday ah?

if like that, i may or may not be late.
  14. hobbes00 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Will be there on time, cya guys :)
    Cheers
  15. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I may join you guys, but what time is it?

:)
  16. Mercurio Jedi Knight

star 1
    5pm if i'm not wrong. I think I'll be coming, my voice is more or less back.
  17. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, thanks. I hope I can join you.

:D
  18. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Will be coming down too! :D
  19. Faiz Jedi Knight

star 3
    well i've confirmed i'm coming. but i'll be late. might get there between 6-7pm around there.
  20. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    So it's 4.30pm or 5pm ? All the people who are expected to be here please bring the sticks ! I have not enough sticks to spare everyone with.
  21. DarthCrovus Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey guys,

I know I've been MIA for a while. Needed sometime on my own and been busy. Anyways, can't make it tonight, sorry. Got class.
  22. Faiz Jedi Knight

star 3
    no worries mr producer. take your time..
  23. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey guys, me, Yazid n Fatimah worked out the details for tomorrow.

Tomorrow meet at City Hall MRT, 2.30pm. Those who will be late please post here or let me know. Those who got sticks ( Sorry DE n Yazid ) please do bring them along. The count so far is...
    DE
    Yazid
    Xeno

Post n LMK.
  24. Mercurio Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm coming too, Xeno, you don have to bring the broken/short sticks, I think I'll bring my pipes if you guys intend to do some duel weilding.
  25. xeno_kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Woohoo. Finally, less sticks. Okay so the list is now -
    DE
    Yazid
    Xeno
    Mike

Sensei Hakama, u comin ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.