main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Fanfilm moves forward! updates

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JumpinJax, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    It's go time!
    I've been tooling with an idea for a while and put it to paper recently. What I could use are a few able bodies to play Imperial staff. We're talking jumpsuited people in boots that know how to run back and forth looking busy carrying empty boxes, anyone like that here? :D
    No stunts, no stormtroopers needed as I will have them already. I am planning for the area of either the weekend of July 14th or 21st. It's going to be a nighttime shoot, both cooler and faster than day would go, and the drinks are on me. Set will be the Woodenville area, private and not prone to visitors.
    If you want to be an Imperial lackey, let me know and I will see about getting you a uniform. I'm not going to tell much about the plot until it's done, but know that this film will not go unnoticed :-B This will be a very small and easily contained shoot, and I suspect it will go quickly. LMK if you'd like to drop by and be a part, thanks!
    Joey

2. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    Hey all. A few scheduling conflicts have this shoot pushed back to the 28th. We're shooting in daylight instead and "working it out in post" [face_talk_hand]
    Thanks to those signed up for it, it's gonna be fast and fun.
    J

3. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    This is awesome! Katie from the Alpha Base has promised her droid R2 head for use in the film. She's pitched in on several of my fanfilm projects before, a real trooper.
    J

4. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    Success! We got some great shots, despite the weather's unusual need to be fair :) Thanks to all that came, had a great time.
    Joey

5. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    i was horribly sunburned from that [face_plain] does not feel pleasent. but it was cool helpin out.

6. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    Ack, sorry about the sunburn Paul. Glad you made it out, next time I will guarantee it will be raining[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.