Fanfilm Only Forum

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Mogook, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just to make sure that all fan film team members are aware (and I've posted this out on Ghostdevil's board also), our next fan film meeting is this Saturday, August 17 immediately following the Maryland Fan Force meeting. We'll just stick around at the library to conduct our meeting so there's no need for directions to anywhere else. If I have not received your script revisions electronically, please remember to bring your mark-up to the meeting as it will be a working session. With any luck we'll close out the meeting with a final version of the script so the production can move forward to the next steps. See you all on Saturday!

M.M.
  2. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey all! Sorry I havn't posted in a while, but with being ill, it has been hard. But anyway......I digress. It looks like fate is picking me up and moving me to Kansas City, MO in January 2003. Thus, most of my time between now and then is going to be spent getting my house ready for sale. I will try to make meetings when I can (and posting often as well), but I really feel that committing to a project as indepth as the FanFilm is going to be impossible for the time being. But I would like to thank everybody (especially "Son of Mon Mothma") for attemping to include me in what looks to be a WONDERFUL project. Talk to yall soon.
  3. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    No way, Sithspawn! That's horrible! :-( I hope that you can still post once in a while even when you get to your new location, but it's been great. Thanks for the nod on the fanfilm, but we all really wanted to include you. Hope you find a good future in Kansas City, MO.

Son of M.M. and M.M.
  4. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks! It's not 100% yet (Aeryka and I are still trying to work things out) but the chances of us getting back together are about 85% as of now.....if so.....Kansas City here I come. (LOL) But, yes....when I do get out there, I will still be posting here in good ole Maryland. Y'all are to good of a bunch of people to let go!

BTW....Y'all should check out the Missouri Star Wars Club website. They are not as active as we are.....but the site format is AWESOME!!!! Reminds me of "The Force.Net" site. Posting boards and everything! Here is the site if anybody wants to take a "look/see":

www.moswc.com

5. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'm sure we'll all hate to see you go if it comes to that. It's been a great pleasure getting to know you. I hope we continue to see you in this forum. :)
  6. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    No Sithspawn!! You can't leave!! :_|

Your my #2! That "Deathstar" we were working on isn't complete and I need you to install the "laser beam"! Well, if you have to go, at least buy me some frikken sharks with lasers on their head will ya?? [face_laugh]

Seriously though, I sure hate to see you leave bro. If you do leave, I hope that everything works out for ya!
  7. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Drk_Hlmt,
    Do you mean the project invented by the noted Physicist, Dr. Alan Parsons and duly named the Alan Parsons Project?

Why don't you just call it: Operation Wang Chung???
  8. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    LMAO!! Thanks guys! I REALLY appreciate it. Looks like I "may" find out Saturday if this whole thing is going to go down or not.
  9. orangerful Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay, I feel awful doing this but I've been thinking it over and I don't think I'm going to be able to do the film thing.

I just got an internship at the radio station in Annapolis for next semester, so with work and class and driving to New Jersey to see my boyfriend, I think my days will be pretty jammed packed.

So I'm not going to do the fanfilm. I guess I can try to help a bit, but having any sort of major role in it seems to be asking for trouble. Better to assume I can't do it and find a replacement.

sorry gang.
    Sam
  10. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    We're sorry to hear that Orangerful, congrats on your internship though.

Well if you can make the time, we could still use your assistance in other areas if you can.

You should make your boyfriend move to Maryland :D Just kidding...
  11. orangerful Jedi Knight

star 1
    oh believe me Mutt, we're working on that ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.