main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Fanfilm preperation

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Dynamic, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    I can understand doing Star Wars the musical if it is done in a completely tounge in cheek manner similar to Cannibal the Musical or Daria, the Musical, but if you are serious..... I will still laugh my ass off :D

2. Pris

Pris Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    (to the tune of "Bohemian Rhapsody")

Luke: I see a muppet
    Lifting ships up with his hand

Yoda: Use the Force, use the Force
    Now save Leia & Han!

3. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    I have finished the rought script for the film!!!! Very rought short version. Could someone here please read over it for me. Its only 5-7 pages.
    Email me if you can do it.

4. Jarsis_Stole

Jarsis_Stole Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Are we looking at a film or perhaps something like a rip off of song/video clip.
    Something like "Murder on Endor" instead of Murder on the Dancefloor and have everyone dancing or something of a parody?

/me shrugs
    Jace

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I could provide/create the music. I can just see it. PL singing a medley of Jedi Rocks, Yub-nub and the life day song.

6. Shaven_Wookie69

Shaven_Wookie69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2001
    If a meeting place is required, my place should be ok as it is right near a train station and also has a decent backyard to muck around in.

7. DavidTBrookes

DavidTBrookes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    I like the idea for Murder on Endor - but what about "Murder on the Death Star"!!!!!!

8. Jarsis_Stole

May 26, 2002

I thought of another video clip we could do.
    The recent Channel 9 ad with the Fatboy Slim song Weapon of Choice is being hammered on air.

Weapon of Choice could have us doing the Christopher Walken thing of dancing and such around the lobby of a building.
    If we had the resources, hang blue sheets around someone place, film what needs to be done and add in a Death Star interior over the blue screen.

That would make it look like 1 of us or whoever wanted in it, would be dancing around the interior of the DeathStar.

Though the flying around the room trick that is in the FBS clip is kinda outta the question. Unless someone has a strong roof and a lot of cable to allow flying scenes.

Jacen

9. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Read through your script SoE, apart from a couple of typos ;) it's pretty good :D Any idea of the total time or shot times yet?

10. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    I have also read the script, and as much as I assumed it would be a standard corny fanfilm thing (no offence, Elliot), I was pleasantly surprised..... I could visualise it, and it felt like SW... it felt right.

It is well written, and although there are a few bits that may need to be fleshed out, all in all I am impressed.

I think we have a movie here peoples!!

11. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    Having also read the script I can back up what Grizzly and Soup have said... its good!

Shadow_of_Evil, if your still looking for title suggestions I was thinking of "Master of the Hunt"

Anyway, if you haven't got a copy of the script yet get Shadow_of_Evil to send you a copy (it might be an idea to put a copy of it on the net or something).

12. koRn_flakes

koRn_flakes Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    AArrgghhh
    where can I get this script??
    just send it to me - SOADFAN_123@hotmail.com

and read the start of this fanfic I started, it takes place hours before u first see Anakin and Obi-wan in Ep.II

(yes I know it's *****)

"Anakin, we must leave immediately." Obi-wan said entering the room.
    "To see Padme?" Asked Anakin, a smile spreading across his face.
    "No, master Yoda has given us a mission to complete before we are to go and keep our guard on Senator Amidala"
    "What, why?" Asked Anakin with annoyance in his voice "We had already been given the task of protecting Padme, why must we be given more to do?"
    "Because we are Jedi, Anakin, we are sworn to protect the innocent." replied Obi-wan.
    "Yeah well if we were appreciated a little more I would be a lot more happy to protect the so called innocent." Anakin said raising his voice.
    "Don't you get fulfillment from helping people." asked Obi-wan.
    "Not as much as I used to." Said Anakin looking down at the floor.
    "Well either way my young Padawan, the son of a powerful energy tycoon has been kidnapped, and is being held for ransom, his father has asked us for our help" explained Obi-Wan "The council sense him to be on the other side of Coruscant, we must go there then return to fulfil or duty to the Senator."
    "I was really looking forward to seeing her again." Said Anakin.
    "And you will, you must learn patience Anakin if you are to become all that you could be."

wat happen's next??-stay tuned for the next installment of......nobody cares.....

13. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    WOAH!!!! People actually enjoyed my very first script!!! YES!!!

Okay, happiness aside, we gotta meet. I think we need to have a proper group discussion about writing a proper screenplay.
    And i need to discuss the visual effects. I think the nar shaddaa stuff will be a bit tricky, but i can be done. If people still want the script email me:
    kryptos_pc@hotmail.com

14. Jarsis_Stole

May 26, 2002
    Well done Dynamic its a nice sharp script.

Though some of the dialogue between the dueling Sith and Jedi I would kinda re work a little. Minor stuff compared to the over all nice piece of writing.

Jace

15. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Dynamic didn't write it!!!! It was me... He's my little slave helper. Nah, me and him are both directing.
    Thanks for reading it

16. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Good start. Can I put my hand up for an acting role. I'd play one of the Jedi/Sith characters, but it seems they are taken.

17. Auscon

Auscon Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    if u need ewoks theres this really short family up the road from me....i could see if theyre interested

18. Jarsis_Stole

May 26, 2002
    Sorry Shadows, I'll redirect my praise back to you. Its the "Remember all the new ppl in a club" syndrome.

Give me about three years and I'll know everyones nickname and real name and such.

Well maybe not that long.

Jace

19. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.