fanfilm production/casting meeting

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    I want to have a casting/production meeting on Sunday Feb. 26th, but I know that there is a con that week. I know Luis isn't going, and I know I am not going, so there's two pwople haha.
    Luis has some choreography drawn up that will be very very good, and I adjusted the script to fit that and will explain the new dialouge later for those who have a copy of the script.
    I'll need to know how many people are going to show so I can plan a place to have it and give directions to those who are coming that couldn't last time.
    I want to start filming for sure in March, but we'll need a good day for rehearsal so I need to figure that in once the casting is set.
    Let me know...
    -Terry
  2. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    Just let me know when and I'll be there.
  3. Droid-Master Jedi Knight

star 1
    When you go to edit your movie, let me know if you need any sound FX or video transitions. I have an editing both at work with Final cut pro, and lots of FX
  4. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cool, I definitely will let you know.
  5. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, today at the meeting I put it out again about the movie and most of the people are interrested. When are we having the meeting.
  6. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    Movie sounds great...just let me know when and where and i will be there.
  7. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    are there still any openings for this. jedi or anything? id like to try to fit in here somewhere.
  8. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, there is a lot of openings
  9. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good deal Luis!
    Yeah, there is currently 7 Jedi parts that could lead to more, if necessary. Officer parts, troopers, and jedi younglings, which there are about 7 of them too if I figured right.
    I am off Tuesday and will post where and what time on the 26th we'll have the casting and all.
    -Terry
  10. PrincessPadme22292 Jedi Padawan

Do you need teen jedi by any chance ?
  11. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes we need all the people that we can get.
  12. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    It is important to get as many people as we can get to come to the meeting. We will find roles for you either on screen or behind the scenes. The main thing is to get people cast in spots so we have a definite role for someone so we know who to shoot when and what time. Two of my camera crew will be there as well so they get to know who is involved, and what choreography will be shot as well.
    I will also be taking names, phone numbers, and addresses so that once the film is done, I can send a copy on dvd to everyone. Plus I am going to be trying to encode it to send it to the force.net.
    I am trying to get the showroom at Dave and Buster's for the meeting since my bro in law is the gen. mngr of the midway there, but so far it's up in the air if we can use it for the meeting so I am looking into other places as well for this Sunday the 26th.
    I will bring copies of the revised script and definitely need to know for sure how many people will be there so I don't run out of scripts.
    -Terry
  13. Droid-Master Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you need any help with the DVD conversion or encoding, please let me know
  14. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey My house is open for meetings, and just in case I got the script also, I can make copies if you like.
  15. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    You got enough room there? I can't get the showroom at Dave and Buster's...it's booked. I was thinking Mandarin Park just for the large pavillion, but if you have enough room too meet and possibly show the saber duels outside of course haha, then let's plan it for your place....just post directions haha
    I did find an area to shoot the beginning scenes. I'll go over it at the meeting.
    -Terry
  16. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, I got enough room, and I also video taped the duels and thel looks awesome. I will post the direccions later on today.

Directions to Luis?s House

From 295 North:

Take Wilson Blvd exit
    Turn LEFT on Wilson Blvd
    Turn RIGHT on N. Old Middleburg Rd
    Cross I295 overpass
    Turn RIGHT on Wiley Rd (across Bellsouth Facility)
    Turn LEFT on Wiley Oaks LN (first left)
    3rd house on the left #2048

From 295 South:

Take Wilson Blvd exit
    Turn RIGHT on Wilson Blvd
    Turn RIGHT on N. Old Middleburg Rd
    Cross I295 overpass
    Turn RIGHT on Wiley Rd (across Bellsouth Facility)
    Turn LEFT on Wiley Oaks LN (first left)
    3rd house on the left #2048

just in case here is my cell number. 864-4486

17. DarkTrooper85 Jedi Knight

star 1
    What time is the meeting on sunday if you can make it sometime around 3:00 because i have church and dont get out till about 12:00 please.
  18. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sure that he director will put a time down.
  19. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Although I would LOVE to try and be in the movie, I will be out of town this weekend and my Sundays are always booked.
  20. yoda1248 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello, I am very interested in being part of this movie......Sunday I dont get off of work until 5.......so is there any way we can do it around that time....if not thats cool....Thanks Joshua
  21. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    As far as the time, I would love for it to start about 3pm, that way people would have enough time to get home and eat after church, if they go, and it still leaves us with some daylight. I am sure it will go for a while just for the sheer fact I want to talk about things a lot and I am sure others will too and have some questions, so for those who might have to work till 5, like I saw in an earlier post, they can come over after they get off. As long as it's cool with Luis on the time, it seems like a good time.
    -Terry
  22. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    After 5 is fine with me.
  23. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Chris and I will try to make it Sunday....but Sunday's are really busy for me between singing in 2 morning services and then back at 3:30 for choir practice. I will do my best to be there.
  24. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, so I'll assume it's an official of about 5 pm. Sounds good.
    -Terry
  25. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    so the meeting has been moved from 3 to 5?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.