main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfilm ship WIP

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by foxbatkllr, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Just for firing weapons
    But that's my point. Why would it go any faster if the S-Foils are closed? It shouldn't make a difference in space. The S-Foils should stay open the whole time.

2. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
  3. Pixelito

Pixelito Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    it didn't say they went faster... i think it said "attack formation" didn't it? anyways, i think it looks good... i was just thinking about it's purpose as a heavy weapons sort of deal... it would be cool if this thing had lots of turrets on it so it could fire in every direction simultaneously... like the star destroyer in Rogue Leader on GC... it had so many more guns shooting at you than the movies did.

4. Lots

Lots Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    The S-foils were designed so that when folded up it looked like a Z-95 thus fooling your enemies .. or at least thats what i understood..

5. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    Well I have a turret on either end of the wings but i'll probably add two more. I might also add a big one in the front.

Rogue Squadron 2 is a sweet game, except for the fact that the Slave 1 sucks...that kinda pisses me off.

6. gameboyry

gameboyry Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2002
    then why not fix the wings open?
    My point is some things are added just for a "look cool" factor.

7. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    then why not fix the wings open?
    My point is some things are added just for a "look cool" factor.

Well that was my point about the X-Wing and how it looks way cooler with the wings open. On my ship I think there are definitely things that do nothing other than look cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.