main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Fanfilm shoot date

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Ok guys...here is the day we've been waiting for! Sunday May 21st is the day slated for filming. I have the location narrowed down to a few selections but will finalize that soon. That isn't the important part though. The date was the hardest to come up with. This date should give those in need of preparation the time to do it.
    We'll need to start early in the day so we have all the daylight needed. I figure about 10 am or so, but no later than 12pm. I'll bring a cooler full of sodas/water and some sandwich makings for a mid-afternoon lunch break, and if anyone else wants to bring something that's fine too. As far as choreography practice, the way the film is to look, we can go over it that day for most of you, but Dark Trooper my friend..you and Luis may have to get together for your duel since it is to be the final conflict and has to be down pact.
    Everyone who was at the first or second meeting knows about how it is to look and I am confident in how it will turn out.
    Expect a long day...
    Get some sleep the night before...if you can that is..I know I'll be excited like at Christmas as a kid haha
    Luis, I'll get in touch with you about the stunt sabers and the color striping on the dowel rods..
    If anyone sees Ricky, let him know too. I know he is interested. I think I have his number..
    Dwight, if you can join us, I have a plan for your flame thrower I heard about. If not it's all cool.
    I will really need Troopers...I know there are a few in Jax...
    Other than that, if I forgot anything I'll be sure to post it.
    -Terry

2. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    10am? more like 6:30am.

3. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Ok Luis here?s the deal, I'm not working Tuesday. If you want we can practice then (if so do you want me to meet you at your house?), we can also practice on the 13th at the FCJK get together. I'll tell you other days that I'm off so we can practice. Since it is the last conflict, we SHOULD make it perfect and VERY Exciting for everyone. This is going to be so fun.

4. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Nooooooooooooooo, I will not be able to be there on the 21st. I will be in Orlando the whole weekend, I'm doing the Star Wars Weekends parade all 3 days, I will be back in town in the afternoon (late) of the 21st.

5. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Don?t worry I think he will reschedule, or at least I hope.

6. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Ok, if not the 21st, I'll see if I can switch up my schedule for the 28th perhaps? When do you go on leave for the navy, Luis?
    -Terry

7. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I will be on vacation from June 16 to July 14.

8. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    I am not going to be able to due weeekends at all..becuse of my job.

9. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    I'll be at SWW too and I have report cards to do that weekend too.
    2 weeks of school left!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.