main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL FanFilm Submission - and Introduction

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by dj_imperial, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj_imperial

dj_imperial Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    Hello Tampa!

Sam here from the Spring Hill area, I moved down in May and have recently completed a fan film with my partner in Sarasota, Dave.
    It's titled "Rebel Bass" and is a comedic Hip Hop video, complete with a lightsaber fight.

We will be submitting it to Fanfilms and Atom and just about anywhere else we can, but for a preview (stills only), you can check out http://www.geocities.com/samg001/rebelbass

Talk soon,

Sam

2. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    Hi Sam!

Looks like a pretty cool movie! i definitely want to see the finished project when you get it up to FF or Atom... :D

3. dj_imperial

dj_imperial Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    In case any of you were wondering, I kind of omitted that I am originally from the Detroit area, but I have alot of family here in the Tampa burbs.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hope to meet you Sam. Working on a get together for the first MGM Star Wars weekend. Hothlanta Rebels are planning on coming down and we hope to meet with some of them.
    Marie

5. EmmyJade

EmmyJade Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2003
    Hello. new here to the Tampa Area, I have done 2 films in the last 3 years, would love to get involved in another one..

6. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    a great resource you would be. our local club in undertaking a fanfilm. please feel free to email myself at vswader@tampabay.rr.com or xphantom@tampabay.rr.com to find all the details on our local club. a new member is always welcome...may the force be with you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.