main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfilm tape for media tech.

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by bobafett321, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett321

bobafett321 Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2003
    Hey, I was filming parts of the fanfilm fest. for the school news KBHS. It includes a little bit of the Lightsaber workshop, and all of the 501st workshop. It includes all of the interviews. Shawn has stated that he wants a copy of it, and so I decided that anyone who wants a copy of it, if they can provide a vhs tape, or get a camera and import it to a computer, save on a vcd, I am willing to give copies, I have an ok from the teacher.

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    COOLNESS!

I'd like a copy! I can get a digital-8 camera to import and make VCD's and put on our website!

I'll get in touch with you this weekend!

Doug

3. bobafett321

Jul 28, 2003
    Doug,
    I have the tape, so I will bring it over. Tomorrow night is the Civil War (the rivalry game between Bonneville and Hillcrest) so I wont be over on Friday night, but I will be over on Saturday, and perhaps we could start working on the Jedi costume.

Nick

4. bobafett321

Jul 28, 2003
    I would also like to thank all who participated in the Film festival. Shasta and Ryan, my fellow reporters, had a great time and were really surpised at how they were treated. They are both looking forward to coming back next year to do another report next year for KBHS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.