main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG FanFilm Update and Writers activation call

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by DarthCrovus, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Alright Guys,

First let me just say a big Thanks to all who got excited/ volunteered/ showed your support for the idea. You guys have really touched and moved me. You will not believe how hard it is to get people excited or commited to an idea in this business. And the healthy response the last post got has really made me believe this is possible. I would like to thank you all. =)

So the update is this:
    1. Some of the guys are already regularly meeting up for lightsaber training and choro the moves for the fight.
    2. I have now moved into the next stage of the production, which is story development, actually coming up with the story.
    3. I will be in the course of the week, be watching every fanfilm to see what has been done and such.
    4. Xeno has already come up with a few designs for custom lightsabers (which the actors would be using in the fanfilm.)

On that note:
    1. Thanks to SiaoSaber and darshaassant for the scipts, I have already began reading it.

2. I am now calling for writers. That means, anyone who wants to be a writer or thinks he/ she can lend a hand there. Please do email me at fanfilmsg@yahoo.com.sg Drop me a note to say "hey I want to be a writer". Would be even better if you can attach a script.

3. Anyone who has a story or even a concept (an idea for a storyline) please email me the idea to the above-mentioned email.

4. This is optional. Anyone who has the SW novels or comics and don't mind lending them to me would be greatly appreciate. I wanna find a common thread amongst the different SW story and perhaps work with that concept in mind. For the novels, it would be good also if you could provide me with clifnotes, so I won't have to read the entire book.

5. JazzyJazz, Delight, Faiz, Xeno. I know you guys stated intrest to be writers in the previous post. Please send me a script, don't have to be a full script yet. But at least get the skeleton of the story going. And if you already have a script please get it to me, hard copy or otherwise.

2. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    wish i could've been there to choreograph stuff, but competition's coming up so i had to go for training...sorry. i'll keep thinking about the fanfilm though, and if any ideas pop up i'll tell ya. gosh - so exciting! :D

on that note, faiz insists he didn't volunteer to write a script. ;)

3. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    yeah! i onli claimed to have produced a fanfilm, which i will be posting soon once i manage to reencode it to something smaller for ppl to d/l.
    i didnt even write the script. i maybe a novelist, but i cant write scripts for nuts

4. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    maybe want to check out this thread to see what people not want to see in fan film
    Click here

5. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Ok will try to get a synopsis ready for Crovus to read. I got some ideas after today's lightsaber dueling

:D

6. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I'm interested, but my style is more collaborative and synergistic in nature, so I'd prefer to just add to whatever it is that you guyz might already have in mind... or just to help come up with some concepts that we can all discuss and work on together.

7. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    yeah JediJean, concepts would work too. I'm looking for an angle to explore, from there story.

8. area503

area503 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    I'm interested in writing a script. got a concept, didn't know if its interesting or not. Story about a jedi walking from it all, and moved to the outer rims of the scopio arm. Starting anew on a blackwater planet, untouched by 'civilisation' (republic).

Moving on as a teacher, with some funny incidents like using force powers to solved everyday problems.

For example, using jedi mind trick on a fellow teacher, who was trying to push his job on someone else, to do it himself instead.

until a sith shown up to settle some scores. Which invovled the whole school. will he pick up a life he left behind, or will he choice to walk away instead?

trying to write the script, shld have something by sat.

9. Mercurio

Mercurio Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    i have a concept in mind, i'll try sending it to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.