main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Fanfilm

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Primrodo, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    that'll be a bit tight for scheudling.... We're both moving by May 1, right? At least I'm not going far, I can just move things asI get them packed up.

2. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Well would there be a way to get Debs's things and fix them there?

All we have to fix are the Tabards, Obi, tunic sleaves and make an inner tunic yes?

And possibly an outer robe...

Too bad Deb can't study while you sew ;)

3. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Deb, how are you going to film, come to London every once in awhile and stay at your place?

4. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
  5. The_Last_Warrior

The_Last_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002

Looks great Justin.

So, 'Lost Soul' it is, huh? Sounds cool. :)

6. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Wasn't that the name we agreed on?

Glad you like :)

Much to add :)

Which reminds me...nice pics of all the actors would be great, and a short bio about yourself, and what you would like to be seen.

7. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    It looks great Justin! Has it been decided if i am playing that character? I hope so because i'm really looking forward to it lol.

I have no idea for a costume as of yet but when exams are done i will seriously start concidering it.

Oh and if i am playing that part do you need that bio from me? Not sure if you want the minors or just the majors.

8. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    want a bio for the costume department????

9. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Yay Website!
    LOL bio's for all!
    Yes Sarah, the plan is to work in Toronto during the week and then come up and shoot weekends and stay in my place (where I won't have a phone or cable or internet, hehehe!).

Janet, there is no way I can possibly do it before the 16th, and then I'm going home for a few days. I can always come up to London at a later date though, after we both move.

10. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Matt - If you want Derf, he's yours :) The costume is pretty open, and if I have what I want, i'll have my riding boots open for someone else to wear ;) Maybe we can get a Han Solo gun for you to wear :)

Janet - Everyone deserves a bio :) only if you want them.

The cast section is a main focus, but the crew section is just as important :)

Anything anyone thinks should be up, let me know!

i will be making a list of scenes and locations soon, along with costume needs and prop needs :)

11. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I would indeed like Derf;

i will for sure look around at costume shops and prop shops for stuff.

12. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    If I can't find a job I might be able to come some weekends...Deb, any chance I could stay with you?
    I'll probably be here on June 3rd (grad) and the weekend of the 14th (dress fitting...my birthday! :)) I really want to be involved if I can.

13. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    YAY Matt :)

Sarah, I would for sure LOVE you to be involved where you can be :)

14. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Sarah, of course you can stay with me :)

15. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Scenes and Locations

1. Council Chambers ? Green Screen possibly

2. Jaden?s Room ? Anywhere that?s a small square room. :) Something where we can add a few embellishments and make it Star Wars like. Possibly a room or two at Phi's property

3. Jaden?s Living Area / Kitchen ? Something small, personable. It will be dimly lit, but just needs to show off a Jedi?s living room :) Again, Phi's place...its very unique!

4. CORRIDOR ? JEDI TEMPLE ? We?ve looked at a few buildings at UWO, there?s one particular one that we all liked for this. This one needs to be smaller to accentuate Rein?s POV.

5. Forest/Plain area. ? Jake had a thought on this. Its used in two scenes, both to be filmed evening/night time. Another area that can be used is the area at Phi's place.

6. GYM OF SORTS ? Totally don?t know. It would have to be a nice simple area that can look more unlike a real ?gym? Thoughts?

7. SOME OTHER ROOM IN THE JEDI TEMPLE ? I would like a room reminiscent of the one Yoda and Mace use in AOTC. Something with a window, small and warm feeling.

8. BENCH AREA ? Outside OR inside. Something plain, but nice?no firm ideas yet.

9. INNER CITY ? NIGHT ? A street sort of, even an Alley. Again something not exactly Earth-like :)

10. BAR ? few ideas for this. One is the Drink, the other is Northpark Churches youth room. If you have any ideas tell me :)

11. JEDI TEMPLE ? NEAR A BIG WINDOW ? MORNING ? This is that one scene I want to be absolutely beautiful. A nice big window overlooking the city or something we can make a city.

12. DARK ROOM ? THERIA ? Mal?s room that can be Jaden?s actual room but moved around. It would be dark anyway. Phi's place ;)

13. CONFERENCE TYPE ROOM ? This room doesn?t need to be anything spectacular. Just has a view screen across the table :)

14. ROOM ? This is the room where Jaden is on the computer and gets snuck up on by Adia, it CAN be the archives?but anyway?

15. Garden ? Possible that field at UWO?needs a tree at the one end and large.

16. THERIA -- BALCONY ? EVENING ? Possible location found at UWO that would be perfect!

17. LIVINGROOM ? Mal?s living room/office. Something spacious with a chair?fireplace maybe?no location yet?

18. LARGE CONFERENCE ROOM ? This is the one with Jaden and Dracas?needs to be spacious and have a large table.

19. CORRIDOR ? Possibly the outside of the mushroom building near debs.

20. LANDING PAD ? a roof or something that holds the ship. Can be green screen if need be.

21. HALLWAY ? NIGHT ? Temple?so possibly same building as the one used for the other temple stuff.

22. CORRIDOR ? THERIA ? Found the perfect one at UWO under that one building?perfect.

23. CELL ? Still need a location?needs to be a back, rough room, dirty floor maybe?or stone?.Dark with a single shaft of light in the center.

24. FIGHTER ? green screen?and probably build the cockpit!

25. HIGH ABOVE ON A HILL ? MORNING ? no location chosen?ideas? Phi's place has the PERFECT hill!

26. ROAD ? no location yet

27. CONFERENCE ROOM ? same as possible used in the first Darius scene.

28. EXTERIOR BUILDING ? No idea?ideas?

29. INTERIOR BUILDING ? Need stairs and a ladder as well as a way to look outside??

30. ROOF OF BUILDING ? Possible UWO roofs, a few that were talked about.

31. COURTYARD ? One possibility is the Dorms courtyard that Matt lives in?any other ideas would be great.

32. THE COMPOUND AREA ? Area out side of the buildings that Deb will climb etc. UWO is a good candidate.

33. FORESTED AREA ? Need woods with a clearing?.ideas? Phi has a few areas that will work splendly!

34. SHIP CORRIDOR ? The final scene?.defiantly needs to look UN(as in non, not United Nations)-Building like. A hall and a window.

Any help guys would be mucho appreciated!

Peace!

16. The_Last_Warrior

The_Last_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002

Justin:

Re: Gym of Sorts

Maybe we could use something out doors. I know what you wanted for the scene, and I think it would be easier to find something outside....but the scene could still work.

Also, it's going to be damn near impossible to find an open area indoors that doesn't have a basketball court painted on it.

However, now that I think about it, there might be a place in the UCC at UWO.....they have a fantastic series of weight rooms, gyms, etc. Maybe something there could work.

Matt:

Glad you're up for Derf. He's in there a lot with me, you know. And I get to boss you around..... ;) J/K.

17. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Originally I thought of outside...just the fact that I want to make people think that its the city still :)

Have to see those weight rooms :)

18. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Hmm...I haven't really seen much in the UCC, the only gym I ever go to has the basketball lines, but I'm sure it's possible to find something that will work. I could even see the cafeteria at my high school working for something like that in a stretch(Matt, what do you think). It has patterned tiles but the ceiling is more than 2 stories up, and it has a balcony on the second floor that overlooks it where you can call down to people. It's also fairly bright, big windows

I will definitely look around for stuff when I'm home, especially the Forested areas.

19. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    hey, if you want a forrested area, I could invite everyone to my dad's (before he moves) as there is a bush at the back.

20. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Only problem with using Westmount would be that it is in Thornhill... We would need everyone to come there in order to film.

Plus we don't have the connections we used to have at the school... I might be able to get the caf after school... but i don't know who i would approch.

21. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Well I went to Sylvia's out of town (kinda) property today, and I must say its perfect for the hill scene, the forest/clearing scene, and perhaps the Mal reflection spot (pending whether Jake's spot works or not).

Wait till you guys see it!

As for the Gym: Going to TO isn't bad, all in that Scene is Deb, Allison, Me and Chris Leigh, plus crew :)

Oh just as a nother notice, I've decided that Sylvia is out BTS Director :D

22. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    Whoohoo! As behind the scenes director I get to take pictures of you all and post them whether you like them or not! The blackmail possibilities... :D Just kidding ;)

Oh, and take another look at the website, Justin got rid of some bugs :)

23. Nyla

Nyla Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    Unfortunatley all my location ideas are here in TO. :(

24. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Still can share them :)

25. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Yes, Nyla, please do :) Some of my ideas are in Toronto too!
    Oh oh! Suddenly I'm afraid of Sylvia!
    LOL oh, that's how the website is supposed to look, it didn't even look bad before!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.