main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Fanfilms voting polls are closed. Thanks for voting!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    OK, here is how it works:

This category is viewers choice. You can click on the links below to view the fanfilms. then you will PM your votes here: Fanfilmvoting.

*Important* when voting please name the movie you are voting for not the chapter. The RSA's tallying the votes have no idea what chapter submitted what film. Thanks!

DO NOT SEND VOTES TO ME. Votes will only be taken ONLY at Fanfilmvoting.
    That account has been created for a nuetral RSA party (not in the NE region) to tally the votes. I will not even know who wins till the night of the awards. :)

Also, do not post who you voted for. Please be kind and refrain from posting any deragatory remarks about the films in any threads out of respect. Remember this is for fun. This is our first year with this voting process, lets keep it clean and fun and hopefully we can keep this category for next year. :)

If you have any questions please post in the fanfilm discussion thread I will answer them there. :)

Thanks for all your support and Good Luck to the Contestants!!!

The Wrong Side of the Force

Happy Hour at the Bar on Death Star

Darth Takes a holiday

Polls are closed. Thanks to everyone who voted! :)

2. Fanfilmvoting

Fanfilmvoting Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2007
    It appears that some people are also using socks to vote. Please do not do this. It is unfair on the other entrants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.