main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

FanForce Activity

Discussion in 'New Orleans, LA' started by Ja-De-Cloudia, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ja-De-Cloudia

Ja-De-Cloudia Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    Hi guys,

I'm from Harvey, and have been forced to join the FanForce Acadiana, because there's nothing happening down here. So, in a hope to rustle up some activity. I think we should plan to do something in a week or so, Just to quench that thirst we have for all things Star Wars. Suggestions could be bowling, watching a movie, or even a bbq. It has to be soon, because by next week I'll be MIA until New Years. If nothing else I'd like to help y'all plan something. I can gather up about 5-6 friends who may go. So you do the same. As long as they aren't SW hating Trekkies, they're welcome. :) This is a perfect excuse to turn on some non-believers to the force. I'm TCG playing, costume making, sobs when Han gets put into carbonite, true blue Star Wars fan. So that's me in a nutshell. PM me or send me an email, to talk to me directly, or just post something here. Cheers heres to saving the forum.

2. Jayne

Jayne Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 16, 2002
    Well, this may be too little too late, but when you get back after the first I'd love too get together with you sometime and do costumey stuff! I live in Algiers.

3. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    Someone from the New Orleans area?

//shock

LOL

I thought I was the only TF.N posting member from this area.

4. Jayne

Jayne Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 16, 2002
    Eh, could be. I'm a military transplant, so you can choose to discount my native validity if you want ;). Just moved in the last year, and I'll be here for two years. I spend 99% of my time over on the costuming boards, but if you ever want to plan something pm me or email at strike65on@hotmail.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.