FanForce Activity

Discussion in 'New Orleans, LA' started by Ja-De-Cloudia, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ja-De-Cloudia Jedi Padawan

Hi guys,

I'm from Harvey, and have been forced to join the FanForce Acadiana, because there's nothing happening down here. So, in a hope to rustle up some activity. I think we should plan to do something in a week or so, Just to quench that thirst we have for all things Star Wars. Suggestions could be bowling, watching a movie, or even a bbq. It has to be soon, because by next week I'll be MIA until New Years. If nothing else I'd like to help y'all plan something. I can gather up about 5-6 friends who may go. So you do the same. As long as they aren't SW hating Trekkies, they're welcome. :) This is a perfect excuse to turn on some non-believers to the force. I'm TCG playing, costume making, sobs when Han gets put into carbonite, true blue Star Wars fan. So that's me in a nutshell. PM me or send me an email, to talk to me directly, or just post something here. Cheers heres to saving the forum.
  2. Jayne Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, this may be too little too late, but when you get back after the first I'd love too get together with you sometime and do costumey stuff! I live in Algiers.
  3. Darth Mischievous Force Ghost

star 6
    Someone from the New Orleans area?

//shock

LOL

I thought I was the only TF.N posting member from this area.
  4. Jayne Jedi Knight

star 2
    Eh, could be. I'm a military transplant, so you can choose to discount my native validity if you want ;). Just moved in the last year, and I'll be here for two years. I spend 99% of my time over on the costuming boards, but if you ever want to plan something pm me or email at strike65on@hotmail.com.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.