main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanForce AIM Sessions

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by Darth_Santos, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    This is idea I've had for awhile.

If only less than 4 people can make it to every meeting, then we should have AIM (AOL Instant Messeger) Sessions. You do not need to have AOL to have this. You can download AIM at AIM.com for free. What we will do for this is that you enter your AIM screen-name in this topic.

We will eventually decide on the details regarding this meeeting, such as time, date, etc.

If you like this idea, then enter your AIM screen-name in this post. Add all the screen-names you see in this topic to your Buddy List.

May the Force be with us all.

My AIM: AnonTheEvil

P.S. DarthKoRnRawker: I am now subscribed to BellSouth, so my email and AIM have changed. My new AIM is above, and see my profile for other details.

2. JediCerasiKaDela

JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2005
    JediTiff33171

3. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    AIM Screenname: Darthmemo

4. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    Alright, DarthKornRawker and I have discussed, and we have come up with the official date for these AIM Sessions.

They will take place on the third Sunday of every month at 5:30 PM. The session will end whenever everyone has to leave; in other words, you leave when you have to.

The first session will be held on September 18th 2005.

*Note* Remember to post your AIM acreen name under this topic!

P.S. I will go online at 5 PM that day, just to let you know...

If you have any questions or conflicts regarding these sessions, post them here or PM myself or DKRawker. May the Force be with us.

5. EnriqueH

EnriqueH Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    I'd love to join you guys, but everytime I download a messenger, I end up having a TON of computer problems. I'll just have to wait until we can all get together.

EnriqueH

6. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    You don't have to download it.If you go to aim.com,in the top right corner it will have a pic that you click that says can't d/l aim click here.Click that and aim will pop up and you can do chat on that.

7. EnriqueH

EnriqueH Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    Ok, I'll give it a shot.

EnriqueH

8. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    Hello, everyone!

I have an important announcement: I will be attending a baseball game on Sunday at 5PM and can only participate in the AIM Session until that hour. I don't know if you all can do it a little early. If you can't, no problem. Have the session without me.

9. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    It's tomorrow?

10. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    Yes it is, Tiff! :)

Announcement: I will not be attending the baseball game and, therefore, the meeting may go as planned. :-B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.