FanForce Arkansas Website and More

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by davisjaron, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey... I was just wondering... if you all wanted to pull together maybe like $100 total I will set us up a website for FanForce Arkansas. The forums would still be here of course but just a website where we can put our pictures and our news updates stuff like with with our own domain like arkansasfanforce.com or something like that.

I will design and create the whole thing if you all would like to do that. My website is pixablue.com and I am from Cabot, just to let you know.

Well tell me what you think and if you want to just talk about it here. :)

Also I am going to design a t-shirt design for Arkansith Galatic Renegades and you will be able to buy them on cafepress.com, I will link when I finish sometime today, the shirts will only cost like $15.00 I think.

EDIT - Here is the link to buy shirts and arkansith merch if you want, no profit is made I set everything at base price. http://www.cafepress.com/arkansith
  2. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    You must be carefull with doing things like shirt because of Lucas copyright. It is ok for us to do them ourselves and sell them to club members at cost only no profit. Cafepress may not even accept your design if they realize it is copyright material. When we get together at CIII I'll show you a design of a t-shirt that I did for my wife and son to wear to midnight madness April 2nd.
  3. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh no I won't have any star wars pictures or anything, I will make a custom logo and put it on a shirt, or something like that, I won't break any copyright don't worry.
  4. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    All we have to do is get permission from Steve Sansweet to include pix of Darth Vader, Maul, Luke, whatever. We did that in Nashville and it worked great.
  5. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    If you want to get permission then go ahead and I will make some designs with pictures on them, but for now I am just going to have the logo I made on there in gray (black), red, blue, green, and any other color requested.
  6. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    i think we should put that picture of clinton on it...and put below it Darth Bad President
  7. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    Nah Darth Willy sounds better
  8. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah Darth Willy [face_laugh] I so like the sound of that one :D
  9. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    ok how bout the front be Arkansith than the pic of clinton. then on the back put 'The Arkansas FanForce Chapter'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.