main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA FanForce Cascadia Outpost at C-V

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Photo-Knight, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Be on the lookout for Cascadia Outpost members Photo Knight, Dragonmar, AmmersVI, (and arrgh can't remember Lenny's CO badge name) at Celebration V. We'd enjoy saying hi.

2. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Lennie is Moff Leonard, of course.

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    What did Paulie use for a Fan Force name on the badge you made her? Not Cascadia Outpost?

4. Photo-Knight

Sep 9, 2007
    Moff Leonard! I knew that! I typed and printed it at home, and posted this at work. I guess my brain isn't synchronized between the two.

And Paulie is Darth Breezy, whom I also left off the first list.

5. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Had a great CV met everyone from our group and said hello, before we all went off to other things. The whole convention was amazing and even though I'm really tired had a great time. The last Tour to Endor at Disney Hollywood studios was a great send off for the Star Tours ride. Looking forward to the next convention, hopefully in three more years.

6. Photo-Knight

Sep 9, 2007
    Yes, C-V was great! It was also fun to meet other FanForce members that I'd only read about.

Dragonmar, did you get your phone back?

7. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Finally got hold of the lost and found and they had my phone. Had to get a fed ex account number before they would send my phone. I finally got the no. yesterday and should finally have the phone in two days. Such a lot of bother for a phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.