main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

South East FanForce Chapter in Ft.Lauderdale and Deland, Florida

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JediGoddess82, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGoddess82

JediGoddess82 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2008

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there in either the Ft.Lauderdale or DeLand, Florida areas interested in starting up a chapter?

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I used to be the city rep for Ft. Lauderdale. There used to be a healthy group, but with no new movies for so long and real life interfering, that group drifted apart. I live in NC myself. I know there has to be more folks down there interested in Star Wars so I wish you luck getting things organized. You might want to check with the local 501st chapter.
    May the force be with you, Stacey113

3. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Stacey,
    I know Daytona has a group, and there's also the Orlando System. If you're interested check us out at OrlandoSystem.com, or we're also on Facebook*. The OS is always looking for new members.

* If you do happen to be on Facebook, consider checking out our group, BRING CELEBRATION V TO ORLANDO! We're trying to drum up support from anyone that would be interested in having a SouthEast Celebration.

4. JGordon24

JGordon24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2008
    Wow, I lived in Orange City/Deland for about 19 years. The internet was still pretty much dial up back then though, so finding groups online wasn't as prevalent as it is today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.