main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East FanForce Chapter in Ft.Lauderdale and Deland, Florida

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediGoddess82, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGoddess82

JediGoddess82 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2008

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there in either the Ft.Lauderdale or DeLand, Florida areas interested in starting up a chapter?

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I used to be the city rep for Ft. Lauderdale. There used to be a healthy group, but with no new movies for so long and real life interfering, that group drifted apart. I live in NC myself. I know there has to be more folks down there interested in Star Wars so I wish you luck getting things organized. You might want to check with the local 501st chapter.
    May the force be with you, Stacey113

3. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Stacey,
    I know Daytona has a group, and there's also the Orlando System. If you're interested check us out at OrlandoSystem.com, or we're also on Facebook*. The OS is always looking for new members.

* If you do happen to be on Facebook, consider checking out our group, BRING CELEBRATION V TO ORLANDO! We're trying to drum up support from anyone that would be interested in having a SouthEast Celebration.

4. Chris Wyman

Chris Wyman Jedi Master star 1

Jul 7, 2008
    Wow, I lived in Orange City/Deland for about 19 years. The internet was still pretty much dial up back then though, so finding groups online wasn't as prevalent as it is today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.