FanForce Collectors Market

Discussion in 'York/lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, anyone interested in selling/buying/trading SW collectibles with your fellow FF members? Well, join up here with the York/Lancaster FF and then PM me and I'll contact our RSA to get you access!
  2. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm new but I would love to join. I may not have much to sell but I sure will buy.
  3. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    hey maybe when we have this meeting I'll bring some figures for you guys and girls. As a present and for starting this FF.
  4. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    That's not really necessary, Pete, but if you want to, I doubt anyone's going to object.

If you are interested, after we have the meeting I will get you set up with the Collectors Market. In the mean time, I can send you the info of what I have up there for trade/sale, if you would like. Let me know.
  5. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Send away my good man.

Oh and you can use my real name which is Scott. Pete is the name of my parakeet.
  6. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Whoops! Just figured since it was in your ID that was your name. [face_blush]

I will send it to you in a PM. I will get on that later today, you will even get first dibs on some things I haven't put up on the Market yet.

You can call me either Spook or David, is there a nick you would like to be called by? JP33, maybe?
  7. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    No you can just call me scott. I'll be waiting later today.
  8. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey Dave in one of the other threads you said you bought a VOTC figure. I was wondering where did you find them?
  9. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Check your PMs for where.
  10. Asyr Handor Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys- I'm very behind in collecting for the past year, obviously, and am currently debating how hard-core I want to get into it again. Anyway, this sounds interesting. RebelSpook, did you ever get more information on "The Toy Cave"?
  11. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    I could not find anything about The Toy Cave on the web. Heck, Yahoo's Yellow Pages doesn't even list it in or around Carlisle.
  12. Asyr Handor Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it just opened this spring, probably new enough not to be listed anywhere.
  13. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah, that would probably have a lot to do with it! :p

Well then, I guess you'll have to check it out and let us know if they are scalpers or a decent place to go for HTF items.

As for how heavily you should get back into collecting... I would suggest that you budget yourself to an amount you are comfortable with and even decide what type of collector you want to be and can afford to be. I have shifted from being a completist figure collector to mainly collecting things that really catch my interest and can be displayed easily. I now mainly plan to collect original Star Wars movie posters, mini-busts, LEGO SW vehicle kits, and various R2-D2 items.
  14. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Rebel_spook you said you collect minibusts. You willing to sell any? I'd like to collect the mini busts but I can't find any. The only one I have is the clonetrooper commander.
  15. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Actually, I am just starting my bust collecting. I had one, but made the mistake of selling it.

We can't do buying/trading here, it's against the rules. Hence the need for the FF Collectors Market.

We can do things through PM though, so if in the future you want to contact me about this kind of thing in the future.

As far as finding them, you will have to order them online from several retailers who offer them. Or you can go to Gentle Giant's website. Another place online is StarWarsShop.com.

eBay is always a place to check for them as you can sometimes get good deals there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.