main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG FanForce Discussions - aka Don't disturb Clare's thread!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Destructo, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Alright DE! Will remember to bring your Dreamweaver... :D

2. Paradoxigirl

Paradoxigirl Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2002
    Hi, this is Paradoxigirl. I haven't actually posted to this board before but was introduced by Darth_Eagle, who told me about the gathering. If newbies are welcome, it'd be great to meet other star wars fans in Singapore, but i'm not sure how long I can stay...but I'll confirm it with y'all later? Seeya later!

=)

.-=P=-.

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Heehee, NodNarbOen, after this Sunday I can start "weaving" my "dreams". :p

Hi, Paradoxigirl! Glad to see you finally making it here. ;) Hope to see you this Sunday so if you really can make it, please give us a buzz! ;)

4. Paradoxigirl

Paradoxigirl Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2002
    Hi there, it's me again...sorry, looks like I can't go--my History 3 mock is the Wednesday after and my mum's giving me all that jazz about how I've got to stay home and study instead of having fun, yadda yadda yadda. But y'all have a good time and keep me updated, okay? =)

.-=P=-.

5. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Likewise for me fans, I gotta take a raincheck. I gotta work.

However, you guys are welcome to drop by my workplace to say hi. :) Bobby Rubino's at CHIJMES.

Have fun and stay safe all.

6. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey I like Bobby Rubino's~ :). Too bad only get to go there when me and my family go out for dinner once in a while..

7. L0rd-NyaX

L0rd-NyaX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    eLo..
    Can't go too.. Prelims will start 8 days from that time..

Sorry, will make up mebbe after prelims..

8. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, folks!
    Looks like we are all set for Sunday now...

DATE:
    Sunday, 18 Aug 2002

TIME:
    2.00pm

PLACE:
    City Hall MRT Station (near the Citilink sign),
    then proceed to Marche at Suntec City

BTW, JediJean will sponsor a delicious Death By Chocolate Birthday Cake at Marche as dessert for everyone, but you gotta take care of your own meals, OK?? JediJean does NOT have an unlimited budget to begin with - lol! :)

MEETING AGENDA:

1. Photo Exchange & Viewing Session; exchanging photos for those who had placed their orders during the previous meeting, and viewing the photos for those who haven't seen them yet.

2. Interactions; anything under the sun.

3. FanForce Name Final Decision; so will it be SingaForce or Jedi Kopitiam??

4. FanForce Logo; anyone who has designed anything, please bring it along with you and share it with us, and anyone who has any ideas can bring it with them as well and do an on-the-spot sketch in my Official FFSG Notebook.

5. FanForce Singapore Website (maybe?)

6. Anything else that comes to mind.

Those who have said they can make it so far are:
    - Darth_Eagle
    - JediJean aka Birthday Girl
    - JaZzYjaZZ
    - NodNarbOen
    - Chakster (by phone)
    - Yazid_Skywalker
    - Obi-Dan
    - Lukedecop
    - B0bafett (may be joining us later)

Your Friendly Secretary,
    :) JediJean :)

9. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    Wow!~ Looking forward to the cake Jean... Thanks! BTW, we will be listed on FanForce.net soon as a FanForce region.. But even so, our this coming Sun's meeting is already up!! :D

Check it out here

10. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Wow! :eek:
    How come??
    What gives us the honour of becoming a FanForce Region all on our own?!??
    We have too many topics and too many messages here, issit?
    haha! :p

11. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    No... I meant that we will be listed within the region... Not as one haha.. :p

12. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    oic - haha! :p

13. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Cool :) Never thought that I'd actually see something like that here! :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Hello fellow fan force sorry for the disappearence sooo long. Computer got 'ATTACK' OF 'THE VIRUS'. So how's everybody man? might not be able to join your on Sunday but i will try, hope to see you guys, been quite a while. So what's new? Work? School? everybody doing ok?

15. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey Lukedecop, glad you're back! You've been missed! :)

Sunday should be fun, as always!
    Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my b-day this year than to share it with all of you, so I'm really looking forward to it! [face_love]

16. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
  17. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    Sorry I couldn't talk much with you that day Luke... had to rush for my class... Hardly see you in school ;)

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    About 16 more hours to our get together tomorrow so hope to see those who can make it at City Hall MRT Station, CityLink Sign area at 2pm (1400h). Think we'll leave the latest by 2.15pm to walk to Suntec City by CityLink so please try to be punctual. ;)

We should arrive at Suntec at about 2.20-2.45pm (assuming we leave at 2.15), depending on how fast we walk and such. ;)

For those who got photos from our past events, please try to bring them along. ;) I'll be bringing my 2 UK SW Magazine (magazine & comic), the CCG Cards (now where did I put them :p ), photos and photo orders and my Jedi Food/Energy Pellets.

Oh yes, JediJean, can you please bring along that Tamiya Spray Paint too? Thanks! :)

19. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, sure thing!
    I'll bring the Tamiya Spray Paint with me.
    Thanks for the reminder :)

20. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Its okay Nod, i usually eat at the eng. canteen or food junction. My class usually at blk L and K. By the way did u get caught on camera? the U channel pple were there on friday to look for best/good looking boy girl from the 3 polys.

My girl-friend purposely dress up extremely pretty that day 'hunting' for the camera. :)

21. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey people, I can't go for today's meeting. Sorry JediJean, I can't be there to celebrate your bday with you :(

22. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    Nope! :D Totally missed the U channel crew...

23. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey JediClare, no prob! :)

To all those who were there, thanks for coming, it was just supposed to be a meeting, but I just wanted to do something a little extra, I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves :)

I will post more tomorrow, 'cos I'm really quite tired right now, but I'm happy :D

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, just got back from Suntec. The Get-Together was okay but since there are not enough people, we didn't make much decisions. :(

But many thanks to JediJean for the treat. ;) You guys really missed it. :D

Anyhow, the floor is now open for any recommandation on the date, time and location for the next Get-Together. Personally, I think a good time will either be the first Sat/Sun of the Sept School Holiday (Disadvantage: Prelims for some members) or somewhere in end Nov or very early Dec after the GCE so take your time to recommand, lor! ;)

25. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Personally, I would prefer the November-December period 'cos us Sec school people will probably be taking advantage of the September 'holidays' (note the quotation marks ;)) to study for the year-end exams in October.

Just a thought: how about getting together to celebrate Christmas too? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.