main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanForce Email is really getting annoying

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by djr33, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    i like the free fanforce email service, but its gotten horrible now.

lots of stupid junk mail, but now the popups are just continuously installing spyware, viruses and i cant figure out how to get rid of them. i've tried virus protection, i've tried spybot search and destroy, but nothing helps... just keeps getting worse. stuff is changing my homepage and i dont even click yes or anything.
    this isnt on my main comp because i have google popup blocker, which stops these from doing anything basically.

the junk mail has gotten insane: at least 10 emails a day, all from different addresses with virus attatchments. all large files that take up my space for messages :(

i'm gonna have to switch emails if this continues.... and that really makes me mad. does anyone have any ideas? (aside from changing emails)

if any admins see this, any way to change email servers? this is really a problem [face_plain]

anyone had similar problems?

2. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    bump...

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Unfortunately we (the FF staff on the forums) don't have any influence at all over the email or email servers. :(

4. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    who does then? (i'm not blaming you, just would like to know who i could contact and let them know about this problem....)
    i'd go to a different forum, but there isnt one too my knowledge related to FF email....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.