main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC FanForce: - Episode 2 Gathering

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by ChristianX, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah hoyts definately ... but chapel sounds really really good as well...

well.. hoyts DEFINATELY has a midnight session.. does anybody know about Jam Factory? Whos got an awesome car stereo? we'll pump the sw soundtrack and cruize down chapel all in a line before the movie! ;)

2. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Hahaha

that would be heaps good having Duel of fates blasting in a car stereo up and down a street well i was gonna go to chapel street but everyone is in on Bourke st at Hoyts coz of the mid-night session, I rang up village at the jam factory and they said they will most likely have the mid-night session coz they did last time for the Phantom menace, but Hoyts is haveing a big one and thats where everyone is going , the more the merry.

By the way can people tell me round about what time there gonna line up.

3. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, Im going to Hoyts for sure. I'll probably get there around 9 or maybe 8... i really don't know since this is the first time i'm going to a midnight session.

4. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    LOL Nightwalker...I can just imagine an old Holden full of guys in Jedi robes cruising down Chapel St with DotF cranked right up. Not a fantastic demonstration of the "sick subwoofer" you just installed, but what the heck. :p

5. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    Lol yes would be great to See Duel of fates blasting around the street every now and themn , ummmmm i rang up Hoyts and the guy i talked to didnt seem positive on Hoyts having the mid-night session he said there are no details yet

Ummm can someone who went to the mid-night session for episode one tell us what time they are gonna line up for ep2 coz ive never been to a 12 session special star wars and i dont know what time everyone is gonna line up or what time i should arrive so fill me in.

6. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, I just found out that if you're going to Hoyts on Bourke street, then you're going to have to get there early because they're selling tickets on the night... no booking, thats what the guy that works there told me anyway.

7. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    hmmmmm

i rang Hoyts on Bourke st today and they said that there will be bookings for Ep2.

Then i asked if there having the mid-night session and the guy(Anthony) said that its not confimed yet.

8. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    Vilage @ Crown are booking. They'll advertise about 2 weeks before the opening. At least that's what they told me. This would be a pretty good place for a gathering I think. Great theatres, bookings, and an indoor line.

9. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    hmmmmm

hoyts isnt telling us full details, people are saying there difinetly having the mid-night session, but each time i ring up they say they arent sure yet.

i wanna know, whats really going on.

10. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, it is a bit weird. Bacause I went to see Ice Age yestorday and I asked the guy that sold me the tickets if they were going to have a mid-night session and he said yes. Then i asked him when the tickets will be available and he said that they will be selling them on the night. Everybody seems to be saying different stuff, maybe I'll just try and book tickets at crown...

11. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    hmmmmm not sure,

But im still sticking with Hoyts on Bourke st, you should to. It will be fun

but i just wish they get there facts right maybe they give you different info coz your only on the phone and not there, You should ring them and ask them and if they say they dont know if they are having the mid-night session, then you should say that you asked last time and they said they were gonna show the mid-night screening.

12. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey guys,

Especially Jedi_Master_Damir, just thought i let you know that the guy i talk to at Hoyts cinema on Bourke st, told me that Booking is available on saterday the 13th of April ofcourse so if this is true, which i hope it is, hope you guys get in.

i'll keep use update

p.s. see you's there

13. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    im calling village now.... and then Hoyts

14. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    OK, cool. Thanks nightwalker. I'll call Hoyts tomorrow and check to see if they tell me the same thing. So that mean that they come on sale on Saturday. It's going to be so great...

15. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    I took the liberety of emailing Village cinemas to see what they had to say on the subject. Their reply follows:

Dear XXXXXXX

Thank you for your enquiry.

Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones is due for release on May 16,

Tickets are not yet available for pre-purchase. The anticipated date for
    the release of advance ticket sales has not yet been confirmed. The
    distributor of the film and the production company are responsible for the
    decision and until such time as permission is granted, we cannot confirm
    advance sales or bookings availability.

Please rest assured that as soon as a confirmed decision has been made, the
    public will be made aware of this via the Village Cinemas website and the
    media.

Thanks again for your enquiry.

Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Village Cinemas International Customer Service

There you go. Straight from the horses mouth.

16. Multiverse

Multiverse Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Hi all,

Everyone is asking what cinema to go to and what session and when are tickets going on sale?

I can tell you that Multiverse in conjunction with Star Walking (FFVic) is having 3 sessions you can book for RIGHT NOW -

1 - We are running the midnight session on the night of May 15th at Hoyts Bourke Street

2 - We are running an opening night group at 6:30pm at Hoyts Bourke street.

3 - We are running an opening night group at 6:30pm at Hoyts Chadstone

THESE TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW AND SELLING FAST!

There will be fans in costumes and you can waear your own if you have them, showbags, prizes and lots of fun

You can book our tickets RIGHT now by visiting the Multiverse web page at www.multiverse.org.au

I hope you decide to come along. And if you can't and you go and see it at another cinema or at another time, enjoy it.

Derek Screen
    Multiverse science Fiction and Fantasy Group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.