main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanforce Europe

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Lightsabre, Mar 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang! How's your Fanforce going? Do you have enough support from the Staff? Do you have suggestions or comments on how we can make your Fanforce experience better? Does your chapter need more representation? Does your country need to divided into regions to provide better support? Are you interested in being a part of Fanforce?

Let us know!

Thanks,

Joel

2. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    So many questions... =)

The French FanForce is going well, everybody's nice and we have a lot of fun there ! Do not divide us !!! we're too happy that way =)

No suggestions nor comments to provide, sorry ! and yes, being a part of the fanforce is very interesting *grin* if it was not, why would we be here ? ?[face_plain]

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I think that the scandinavian forum is working quite ok. Our problem is that we live so far away from each other, so we will probably never meet. And since we can't meet, we can't be an official fanforce chapter, and we can't have our own representant.

4. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Same problem goes for us French... (sigh)

5. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    As I told ya in the FanForce General Forum, Lightsabre, the German Speaking FanForce is doing very well.

Now we also have our own website.

6. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    For those of you that live so far apart that you can't meet together...

Do you have enough people (5 or more) that do live close enough to meet? It might be possible to break your region down into sub-regions....

7. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    I have a slightly more positive view than Obi Anne, but it is still important to consider the distance. If we meet, it will not happen often.

8. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    I love the fanforce idea, but unfortunatly, i'm the only Portuguese who posts regularly around here...
    But there is another one out there! There's Jedi_Mafu, although she hasn't posted much... :)

9. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Thanks for the responses and I'm glad to hear that things are going well for the most part! Please don't think we'll be divided regions up wantonly, we really want your feedback on that to better serve you. If you feel your region or country is better served as a whole, then so be it. For some of you that live too far apart to actually meet, I think you could still have a city rep that can moderate the forum and keep us up to date on your city/region and/or country. This may provide a bit of organization for your area and when others decide to join and it becomes possible to form chapters then we can make everyone official.

As far as Scandinavia, have you any ideas who could be a city rep/forum moderator. Also, if there were enough members but in different areas, do you think having sister chapters like Scandinavia North or Scandinavia East would be a good idea?

Those of you that have little showing in your region or country, please hang in there. Try to get your friends to join or invite others from your country or region that are active in another forum to come hang out. Worse case, join up with the next closest Fanforce until your area can get going.

Thanks again for your responses, keep them coming.

;)

10. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    As it is right now I think it's good to have just one Scandinavian forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.