main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Fanforce facebook page

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Vesper2112, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Hi! I'm Jeff (or some call me Vesper). I've recently started posting stuff on the FanForce facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FanForce in hopes of reviving the name. With actual Star Wars movies in the works again, I'm sure there'll be tons of fans looking to connect with other fans (which is how we all got involved here, right?). If you'd like me to post events or stories to the facebook page, just shoot me a PM with what you want on there (if I could copy and paste and add a pic (if needed), that would be perfect). Also, if you can help spread the word about the page, that would be awesome. Thanks!

2. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    I think the only group thats still active is us in Calgary. But I hope we can get things started back up here.

3. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Hope so. I think as it gets closer to the new stuff coming out, more people will get curious and (hopefully) find out about Fanforce.

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Yes things are very quiet here in Canada. I am hoping that activity will start to ramp up in 2015....

5. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Bring Ottawa back!

And yeah, I'll like the page bro.

6. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002

The forums have now merged so you can really see all of Canada. When you post something specific for Ottawa you just use the tag. that way you can sort by tag if you want or join into the other discussions.