main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanforce facebook page

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Vesper2112, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Hi! I'm Jeff (or some call me Vesper). I've recently started posting stuff on the FanForce facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FanForce in hopes of reviving the name. With actual Star Wars movies in the works again, I'm sure there'll be tons of fans looking to connect with other fans (which is how we all got involved here, right?). If you'd like me to post events or stories to the facebook page, just shoot me a PM with what you want on there (if I could copy and paste and add a pic (if needed), that would be perfect). Also, if you can help spread the word about the page, that would be awesome. Thanks!

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Hello Vesper (Jeff),
    Thanks so much for the info, we use to have a lot of things posted on the main page. We are a very active group and will be attending C7 in large numbers. Last weekend was Denver Comic Con and all the SW fan groups pulled off on massive display and had a ton of fun. We work with Wings Over the Rockies all the time as well, so we would love to have you post about how awesome we are ;)

I will make sure I like the FF page as well, if you want to keep in touch via FB here's are page: https://www.facebook.com/RockyMountainFanForce

Vesper2112 and QueenHighMistress like this.
  3. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Sounds great!! I definitely want to share how awesome your group is!! Just shoot me whatever you'd like on the page and it shall be done. Looking forward to some great years ahead!

4. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Sounds like a fun idea=)

5. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Also, I love the cover photo, that about sums it up!!!

Vesper2112 likes this.